Author Topic: New highest hourly quote! (and my latest Sheri's experience)  (Read 70135 times)

Oddball

Re: New highest hourly quote! (and my latest Sheri's experience)
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2013, 07:47:43 AM »
+1
As I'm sure multiple people have mentioned by now, definitely take a tour with a few girls before giving up on the house entirely.

I had a wonderful party with Destini and Riley earlier this week, that ended up being a reasonably priced party (the party went long, which changed the math a bit).

Joy is known for reasonably priced parties, as an example, but of course looks are a factor, so Joy may or may not be your cup of tea.  She is Hiking Guy approved, though!
 ;D

I had several $3500 quotes from a lady at Bellas (all involving suites).  She did come down considerably on her pricing when she saw me about to bolt towards the end of the negotiations, but I wasn't feeling her so while I thanked her for her time, and probably could have had an alright party at around $500 or so, I bailed.

bungalow bill

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2013, 08:14:02 AM »
+1
Sheri has spent years making this bed.....she now gets to sleep in it.   

QTo

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2013, 12:43:02 PM »
QTo, I see...   ;)

Here is an assumption I would like to clear up... It's not just newbies that are paying these prices. There are repeat customers that have been coming to Sheri's for years and are still more than willing to pay these prices.  Even after partying with various ladies for various prices and after visiting other houses, they still committ to bigger, longer parties.

This wasn't $3500 for a bigger, longer party.  This was $3500 for an hour.

Confirmed, it was a quote that was clearly for an hour (and she didn't even offer me a bungalow to go with that rate :( At least that would have been a good selling point, you know, free drinks and food, larger room and a bathtub... oh all the stuff we could do there!).

Southpaw

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2013, 03:52:09 PM »
Lol, I must comment on this... So, as independent contractors we all have our preffered hourly rates.  I will say that the average hour with most ladies I know is 1-3k an hour (depending on activities)...

QTo, I am surprised you haven't been quoted this amount before. It's not because you "look" like you have money or because you approached her of why she qouted you this...That's just Mandi's rates. You are looking for an hour and a half for $500. Hope you don't take it personal that some ladies are not comfortable with your budget. At least you found someone who was.  ;D

Red, as much as I speak highly of some of the SR girls, in all fairness, I have to agree with everyone here that Mandi's $3500/hr price quote/rates is price gouging with a thumb in the eye and a kick between the legs.  I've never been quoted that amount before in all my trips there for only an hr and QTo's been there more than I have.  I've also paid alil more per hr in my parties than he has, but nowhere near that amount w/o negotiating more time plus extra time that was added by the lady out of courtesy. 

Surely there could've been some negotiated happy median between them, but $3500 clams, Geez!  I've been quoted less for a full day/overnight by some ladies during their off time from the house because they wouldn't have to pay the 50% cut to the house. 

LadyAries

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2013, 03:56:22 PM »
+1
QTo, I see...   ;)

Here is an assumption I would like to clear up... It's not just newbies that are paying these prices. There are repeat customers that have been coming to Sheri's for years and are still more than willing to pay these prices.  Even after partying with various ladies for various prices and after visiting other houses, they still committ to bigger, longer parties.

This wasn't $3500 for a bigger, longer party.  This was $3500 for an hour.

Confirmed, it was a quote that was clearly for an hour (and she didn't even offer me a bungalow to go with that rate :( At least that would have been a good selling point, you know, free drinks and food, larger room and a bathtub... oh all the stuff we could do there!).

This cracks me up... Larger room with bathtub..  Aren't our rooms larger with bathtubs?  A far as free food, the girl just has to make it for you. (Each girl is different here, I obviously don't mind cooking)  But I doubt you spent much on your drinks. ;)

time_twist

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2013, 04:27:42 PM »
+1
QTo, I am surprised you haven't been quoted this amount before. It's not because you "look" like you have money or because you approached her of why she qouted you this...That's just Mandi's rates. You are looking for an hour and a half for $500. Hope you don't take it personal that some ladies are not comfortable with your budget. At least you found someone who was.  ;D

That was my extreme low-ball counter offer when faced with an extreme high-ball offer. I'm reasonable with ladies that are reasonable :)
$500 or 1 1/2 hrs is lowball.  Man you need to learn how to lowball.  Whenever I get a quote that is over $1500 / hr for the first quote my counter is usually "$100 / hr, for $3500 per hour I would probably counter with $1, and probably with a rude remark or three.

bungalow bill

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2013, 04:55:46 PM »
Time twist.....the diff between YOUR lowball retort and Qto's......Qto is still trying to party.  You're already gone and walkin down the hall.  And trying to cum up with a couple of satisfying zingers to boot!   ;D

Crumb

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2013, 05:21:39 PM »
my highest quote was 2500 at the BR

Offline Adrenaline8

• Regular
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2013, 06:40:05 PM »
+1
Back in 2009, I was quoted $3500 for an hour at Sheri's.  It was my first time, and I was pretty shocked.  I told her that I didn't want to spend more than $500, and she agreed to a 30 min half/half party. 

Oddball

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2013, 07:19:52 PM »
I'm gonna steal Hiking Guy's thunder here.  We were chatting today, and he mentioned this thread.  He has been very busy (when not partying of course), so he's backlogged on posts, reports and such, so I don't feel bad about sharing this.  I'm sure he'll reply eventually...

Something that he has noticed is that on Fridays and Saturdays, Sheris gets very busy, with a lot of high rollers coming in to party with the ladies.  Many of the ladies are booked already, and those that aren't are holding out for that next high roller that walks in the door.  He mentioned sitting in the parlor on a Friday night with just two ladies, wondering where the rest of them were.  Sure enough, around 2 AM when things were winding down, a whole bunch of happy, sharply dressed customers with ladies in their arms started re-appearing in the bar area.

The ladies would be fools to pass on the opportunity to make $3500 or greater on a party, so they will often give higher quotes at those times, as they know that the odds are good they can end up with a party at that price during this time.  Many of these parties go hand in hand with the bungalow suites, special party rooms and such, which is why they are priced in that range.  I'm paraphrasing Hiking Guy here.

He has found that this is an excellent time to head north to party at some of the other somewhat nearby houses, when he is staying at Sheris (Love Ranch South, Shady Lady, etc.), as better deals can often be found further north on Fridays and Saturdays.  Especially Shady Lady, with the fixed rates (thank you Bobbi!).

However, on other days (Sun-Thurs), ladies that Hiking Guy has received said high quotes from have a lot more free time on their hands, with many more ladies hanging in the parlor.  Several ladies that he didn't even think he'd have a chance to party with in his budget range were willing to work in his range, sometimes much to his surprise.

I have to say I see no harm or foul in this.  Why take $300 when someone is willing to give you $3500 or more for the same service at the same time.  However, if said $3500 customers aren't around (say mid-week), then that $300 looks much more attractive ($300, or $0, hmmmm).

I can say from experience that I ended up with what I consider a reasonable deal at Sheris on a Monday, with ladies that are normally noted for being out of my price range.  I told them what I wanted to spend, they talked me up a little bit (so I could qualify for another hotel voucher), and it worked out fine.  BTW, field report soon, after I write my trip report...

Hiking Guy, and I'm sure a lot of others here, would be interested in knowing the following regarding your high quotes:

1) What day of the week did you receive the quote
2) Was there some special event nearby (i.e. in Vegas) that boosted Sheri's business considerably that day
3) How many ladies were in the bar area when you picked your prospect and went back to negotiate?
4) How hard did you try to knock the lady down on her price, and how far were you able to drop the price in negotiations?

Also, remember to submit to the pricing survey for your 2012 (and earlier if you haven't submitted for earlier years yet) parties.  Hiking Guy is getting ready to tabulate the new survey fairly soon.

DinC

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2013, 07:44:50 PM »
2) Was there some special event nearby (i.e. in Vegas) that boosted Sheri's business considerably that day
3) How many ladies were in the bar area when you picked your prospect and went back to negotiate?
4) How hard did you try to knock the lady down on her price, and how far were you able to drop the price in negotiations?

1) The quote I described was on a Wednesday around noon.
2) The date was July 14th 2010, and from my research there weren't any significant events in Vegas then.
3) Plenty of ladies were in the bar, I even turned away two or three with whom I had zero interest in partying.
4) I actually tried to walk during negotiations, but one of the girls held my shoulder and suggested I make a counter offer.  After I did they went into the bathroom to discuss the offer and agreed to it once they returned.  I ended up paying less than half of the initial quote.

Offline Adrenaline8

• Regular
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2013, 08:32:53 PM »
$3500 / hour quote

1)  Saturday around 11 AM
2)  It was September.  No significant events in Vegas.  I was there for a bachelor's party
3)  2 ladies at the bar.  Neither interested me.  The quote came from a lady who popped up on the TV screen behind the bar.   I asked if she was available, and she came out.
4)  After the initial sticker shock, I told her I only wanted to spend $500 and she offered me 30 minutes for a half and half at that price.

This was 2009.  I was 30 years old, and it was my first time in a brothel.  I was dressed in a surf brand t-shirt and jeans.  Clean and presentable.   I'm tall and athletic... not a slob. 

I plan on going back to Sheri's later this year when I'm in Vegas for a conference.  Hope prices haven't gone up too much  :-\

Red Diamonds

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2013, 08:38:44 PM »
Adrenaline8, no worries, all ladies are independent contractors so we all have different prices for different activities. If the lady you pick is smart she would negotiate and come to an agreement so you can have an amazing time.  :)  I am always available if you like giant tits and a redheads  ;)

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2013, 09:55:13 PM »
+1
After reading of your posts by the gents of this board, I must say, these prices are flabbergasting!!!  In my 12 years of brothel hopping, I have NEVER been quoted anywhere above 1000!  Most I ever paid was for the two girl two guy party at WH $500 my share, with the sportsmano, and beautiful chicas Cecilia and Geneveve.  And I have partied all over Nevada except for in eastern NV.  Slendx is right, why even bother with SR anymore, they seem to be the norstrom of brothels.

QTo

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2013, 10:20:55 PM »

1. Mid-week (Karaoke night - and it was held, so it wasn't busy - they don't do karaoke if it is busy)
2. None that I know of
3. Bar was packed with ladies, a few non-partying locals and maybe 3 other "clients"; I'd say about 10-15 ladies, 4-5 of them had walked up and talked to me before I walked up to Mandi.
4. I pushed the price down to 4 figures for 30-35 minutes, but it was still way too far apart to truly negotiate - esp with the fact that I'll likely need to pay $500 more somehow ;)