Author Topic: New pricing survey uploaded  (Read 13218 times)

ancient mariner

Re: New pricing survey uploaded
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2013, 05:34:45 PM »
+1
It would be interesting to see a graphical representation the maximum, minimum, average and mean pricing, by year, since the survey first began.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
Pricing Survey Graph for years 2007 - 2012...
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2013, 09:09:53 PM »
It would be interesting to see a graphical representation the maximum, minimum, average and mean pricing, by year, since the survey first began.

ancient mariner,

I quickly put together a one-page graph showing the SIN Pricing Survey hourly rates by year, for years 2007 - 2012, for the Urban (large) Brothels in the top half of the page and the Rural (small) Brothels in the bottom half of the page.  Both graphs (Urban brothels, Rural brothels) show for each year the Average hourly rate (blue bar), Maximum hourly rate (top of red line), Minimum hourly rate (bottom of red line) and Median hourly rate (black dot).  The data in these graphs is from the SIN Pricing Surveys I worked on during years 2007 through 2012 (I don't have data from any previous Pricing Surveys before year 2007).  Also, the data in these graphs is from the "Main Survey" section in the SIN Pricing Survey reports covering years 2007 through 2012 (i.e. single-lady parties in the lady's room that lasted less than or equal to 3 hours).

See attached pdf file (PricingSurveyPlot2007-2012.pdf) for the graph you requested...

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
New pricing survey update--Dec2013...
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2013, 07:10:09 PM »
Partying Mongers & Lurkers,

Today I got an updated count of the new Pricing Submissions we've received to date (12/30/2013) to see by how much we are beating the 615 Pricing Submissions we had for the 2010-2012 report.

So far this year, we've received 222 new Pricing Survey submissions (for years 2011-2013) which puts us at a total of 677 Pricing Submissions for the 2011-2013 report--exceeding what we had for the 2010-2012 Pricing Survey report by 62 submissions (about 10%).  We had 201 Pricing Survey submissions for year 2011 & 254 for year 2012 so we are still coming up a little shorter than expected for 2013 with only 222 submissions. We have until January 31, 2014 to get those submissions in for parties that occurred during years 2011-2013, so, please send them in now before the deadline passes (use link below).

So, we have exceeded the 615 submissions from last year's Pricing Survey by about 10% but I'd really like to see us get more than that since for every Pricing Survey report so far we've always increased the total number of Pricing Survey Submissions received by a decent amount--at least 15%.  I'd like for us Mongers & Lurkers to aim for a total of 700 (or more) Pricing Survey submissions for the 2011-2013 Pricing Survey Report.  That’s only 23 more submissions needed & I believe that's an easily reachable target since quite a few people have been out in Nevada partying during the month of December but haven’t sent in their Pricing Survey submissions yet--so, please send in those Pricing Survey submissions soon. 

Since we will be eliminating 160 Pricing Submissions from the database (i.e. a record # of deletions) for the next Pricing Survey report (covering years 2011-2013) due to deleting those from year 2010, we could really use additional Pricing Survey submissions for this upcoming 2011-2013 report.

Remember, the more Pricing Survey submissions we have from more submitters, the more meaningful the results will be in the 2011-2013 Pricing Survey report.

Please consider send us your Pricing Submissions for any parties you had during 2011-2013. The direct link to do that is given below...and remember, the lady's name is NOT required for any Pricing Survey submission.

http://sex-in-nevada.com/tinc?key=ODQZ8q7p&formname=pricing_survey

The Hiking Guy

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2013, 07:15:03 PM »
I'll add mine tonight. May skew a few data points

Offline Glennster

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2013, 01:11:45 AM »
My apologies for not added my parties for the previous years.  I just added my 2013 parties to the tabulations.

isurfer

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2013, 01:51:08 AM »
My apologies for not added my parties for the previous years.  I just added my 2013 parties to the tabulations.
Glennster, you can add your parties from 2011 and 2012 too, they will still count in the new 2011-2013 pricing survey.

LadyAries

« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2013, 10:09:08 AM »
I still don't know how to read these surveys. But I have never partied with HG.  I have been at AC over a year and my min is 600- per hour. My max per hour can be about 1000- With deals on multiple hours.  50% if my parties are between 800- and 5k.  Quite a few are 2500- and 3500-  is this factored in?  Yet 99% of my clients are appointments. About 50% of my parties are considered "specialty"
Specialty to me is not an upsale.. It is just literally not of the norm of most people on this board.
Example: car sex, 2 girls and a barber chair, BDSM, electrosex, straight razor shaving genitals, legs up in stirrups role play, etc.. 
Still a lot of lurkers party, don't review and no one leaves $ amount. (Not by my request.)

EastcoastEnglishman

Re: New pricing survey update--Dec2013...
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2013, 10:20:25 AM »

Today I got an updated count of the new Pricing Submissions we've received to date (12/30/2013) to see by how much we are beating the 615 Pricing Submissions we had for the 2010-2012 report.

So far this year, we've received 222 new Pricing Survey submissions (for years 2011-2013) which puts us at a total of 677 Pricing Submissions for the 2011-2013 report--exceeding what we had for the 2010-2012 Pricing Survey report by 62 submissions (about 10%).  We had 201 Pricing Survey submissions for year 2011 & 254 for year 2012 so we are still coming up a little shorter than expected for 2013 with only 222 submissions. We have until January 31, 2014 to get those submissions in for parties that occurred during years 2011-2013, so, please send them in now before the deadline passes (use link below).

So, we have exceeded the 615 submissions from last year's Pricing Survey by about 10% but I'd really like to see us get more than that since for every Pricing Survey report so far we've always increased the total number of Pricing Survey Submissions received by a decent amount--at least 15%.  I'd like for us Mongers & Lurkers to aim for a total of 700 (or more) Pricing Survey submissions for the 2011-2013 Pricing Survey Report.  That’s only 23 more submissions needed & I believe that's an easily reachable target since quite a few people have been out in Nevada partying during the month of December but haven’t sent in their Pricing Survey submissions yet--so, please send in those Pricing Survey submissions soon. 

Since we will be eliminating 160 Pricing Submissions from the database (i.e. a record # of deletions) for the next Pricing Survey report (covering years 2011-2013) due to deleting those from year 2010, we could really use additional Pricing Survey submissions for this upcoming 2011-2013 report.

Remember, the more Pricing Survey submissions we have from more submitters, the more meaningful the results will be in the 2011-2013 Pricing Survey report.

Please consider send us your Pricing Submissions for any parties you had during 2011-2013. The direct link to do that is given below...and remember, the lady's name is NOT required for any Pricing Survey submission.

The Hiking Guy

Done. a couple of very low ranges as well. Very good deals on all as you can see, esp the two lady stuff.

Offline Glennster

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »
Glennster, you can add your parties from 2011 and 2012 too, they will still count in the new 2011-2013 pricing survey.

Done - Not to difficult since I listed the prices paid in the Field Reports.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2014, 09:32:05 PM »

Done - Not to difficult since I listed the prices paid in the Field Reports.

Glennster,

...got 'em.

thanks for sending in all from 2011-2013--we can certainly use them.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
Re: New pricing survey update--Dec2013...
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2014, 09:36:28 PM »
Done. a couple of very low ranges as well. Very good deals on all as you can see, esp the two lady stuff.

Banned Member 1,

Thanks for sending in your Pricing Survey submissions from your recent trip--we can certainly use them!

Now if we can just get some of the other partying Monger's/Lurkers reading this forum to send in their submissions to the Pricing Survey, we may just be able to break our 700 submission target for the 2011-2013 Pricing Survey report.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2014, 11:11:32 PM »
I still don't know how to read these surveys. But I have never partied with HG.  I have been at AC over a year and my min is 600- per hour. My max per hour can be about 1000- With deals on multiple hours.  50% if my parties are between 800- and 5k.  Quite a few are 2500- and 3500-  is this factored in?  Yet 99% of my clients are appointments. About 50% of my parties are considered "specialty"
Specialty to me is not an upsale.. It is just literally not of the norm of most people on this board.
Example: car sex, 2 girls and a barber chair, BDSM, electrosex, straight razor shaving genitals, legs up in stirrups role play, etc.. 
Still a lot of lurkers party, don't review and no one leaves $ amount. (Not by my request.)

LadyAries (& anyone else interested in these details),

I'm sorry to report that partying with HikingGuy won't make LPIN ladies statistically smarter.  I wish it did!   ;)

The "trick" to reading the Pricing Survey is to first realize that there are two primary sets of survey results in the report--the Main Survey (Tables 1 to 3 on Page 3 to 5--see link below) & the Supplement Survey (Tables 9 to 11 on Page 9--see link below).

The Main Survey is for parties with 1 lady, in the lady's room, that lasts for 3 hours or less. This is where the bulk of the Pricing Survey submissions fall into. Pretty much everything else falls into the Supplement Survey--multiple lady parties, VIP/Bungalow/Jacuzzi room parties, outdates, couples, overnighters & parties in the lady's room lasting longer than 3 hours.

The other big difference between the Main & Supplement Surveys is that the Main Survey categorizes the data by brothel whereas the Supplement Survey does not (data for all brothels is combined). The reason for this is that we don't get enough Pricing Survey submissions for the Supplement Survey to be able to categorize that data by brothel and have any meaningful statistics--even averages don't mean much when there would only be a few submissions in each of the Supplement Survey categories for each brothel.

Probably 90% of the readers of the Pricing Survey report are only going to view Table 1 on Page 3--the Main Survey "Hourly Rate" table and in that table, most will only be looking at the column labeled "Average". That's the table & column that the majority are interested in since it corresponds with the type of parties that most on this forum have--a 1 hour party with 1 lady in her room.  Personally, I prefer the "50% Prediction" column as it provides a more realistic Hourly Rate Range (High to Low) that's centered around the Average Hourly Rate, especially for those willing to take additional tours with other ladies and/or visit other brothels.

To answer your question--"Quite a few are 2500- and 3500-  is this factored in?"

Yes--but only IF your client sent in a Pricing Survey submission for those parties. However, based on the amounts (2500 & 3500) you mentioned, I'll assume that's for a party longer than 3 hours or multiple-girls or overnights or VIP/Jacuzzi/Bugalow room (etc.), which would put it into the Supplement Survey (Tables 9-11 on Page 9) in an appropriate party category along with the same type party price data from the other brothels since the Supplement Survey results don't further categorize by brothel. Note, that the 2500 & 3500 party price you mentioned would also be converted to an Hourly Rate ($/hr) & placed into an additional table (Hourly Rate table in Supplement Survey--Table 9) for comparison with the other categories & other hourly rate tables in the report.

If you look at Table 10 (Price Statistics for Supplement Survey) on Page 9 of the 2010-2012 Pricing Survey report (see link below), specifically the column labeled "Full Data Range" you'll see that the range of party prices in the Supplement Survey report ranged from $300 to $6000 with the max price in any category ranging from $1000 to $6000. So, the amounts you specified in your question would easily fall into that range. Note that the corresponding Max Hourly Rate range shown in Table 9 on Page 9 ("Full Data Range: Max" column) for the Supplement Survey was $476/hr to $3400/hr, which is also pretty much within the amount you were asking about, even assuming those were hourly rates. So, yes, those amounts are included in the Pricing Surveys IF clients send in their pricing data for their parties using the Pricing Survey Submission link found on the SIN forum and also given in the Pricing Survey report referenced in the link below.   

In the future, we might further categorize the Supplement Survey results by brothel size--rural (small) & urban (large) IF we get enough data to do so (note: we rarely get "small brothel" data for the Supplement Survey). 

Also note: about 95-96% of the submissions for the Pricing Survey come from registered members of this forum. Only the remaining 4-5% are from lurkers. This has been typical for the last few Pricing Survey reports published. So, yes, a lot of lurkers who do party don't submit their party pricing information to the Pricing Survey that we publish every year.

Link to the 2010-2012 Pricing Survey report is given below for reference:
http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/Bashful/SURVEYS/price_2010_2012.pdf

The Hiking Guy
ps: I don't know IF I even want to ask what "electrosex" is?  Yikes!!!

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
New pricing survey update...
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2014, 06:16:52 PM »

Today I got an updated count of the new Pricing Submissions we've received to date (1/29/2014) to see by how much we are beating the 615 Pricing Submissions we had for the 2010-2012 report.

So far this year, we've received 256 new Pricing Survey submissions (for years 2011-2013) which puts us at a total of 711 Pricing Submissions for the 2011-2013 report--exceeding what we had for the 2010-2012 Pricing Survey report by 96 submissions (about 16%)--so, thanks to all who helped make that happen!  We had 201 Pricing Survey submissions for year 2011 & 254 for year 2012 and for 2013 we have 256 submissions (so far) which is starting to exceed the number of submissions we had for year 2012.

We are still accepting submissions for years 2011-2013 so please get those submissions in for parties that occurred during years 2011-2013 (use link below). Since I will be out of town this weekend and on work related travel next week, I won’t be able to finish the 2011-2013 Pricing Survey report until around mid-February 2014. So, you all have an extra 2 weeks to get your pricing survey submissions sent in for parties during years 2011-2013.  And yes, there are quite a few of you Monger’s & Lurker’s here who haven’t sent in any pricing submissions recently despite partying it up in Nevada during year 2013.

Since we will be eliminating 160 Pricing Submissions from the database (i.e. a record # of deletions) for the next Pricing Survey report (covering years 2011-2013) due to deleting those from year 2010, we would really like to keep the submission count growing each year by a decent amount (so far we have, thanks to all who made submissions) and would like to see additional Pricing Survey submissions for this upcoming 2011-2013 report.

Please consider sending us your Party Pricing Submissions for any parties you had during years 2011-2013. The direct link to do that is given below...and remember, the lady's name is NOT required for any Pricing Survey submission.

The Hiking Guy