Author Topic: SOUTHERN NEVADA BROTHEL PARTY IN 2014 DATES  (Read 35292 times)

Offline Annie

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: SOUTHERN NEVADA BROTHEL PARTY IN 2014 DATES
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 02:01:27 PM »
If I am nearby, I may attend. My birthday is on April 30.  ;)
Annie
Desert club brothel
PM me for any questions

sperminator

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 02:53:31 PM »
THE DATES ARE SET.
THEY WILL NOT BE CHANGED,
JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH Dates were not considered because of weather inconsistencies IN THE PAHRUMP VALLEY..
THE DATES  WERE POSTED IN AUGUST 2013, WHICH GIVES PEOPLE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AROUND SEVEN MONTHS TO PLAN THEIR TRIP. AT LEAST ANOTHER MONTH can be THE time TO IRON OUT FINAL DETAILS OF WHAT COULD BE A FOUR-DAY STAY IN THE PAHRUMP/Las Vegas AREA.

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY WILL NOT ATTEND.  I WONDER HOW THEY CAN MAKE SUCH A DECISION WITH THE EVENT STILL EIGHT MONTHS IN THE FUTURE, I WISH I KNEW MY SCHEDULE THAT FAR IN ADVANCE.

I AM DEVOTING MY TIME TO SATISFY THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TAKE PART IN A SOUTHERN NEVADA PARTY, NOT THOSE WHO HAVE RUSHED TO JUDGEMENT BY STATING THEY WILL NOT ATTEND FOR VARIOUS  REASONS.

I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO, YOU DANCE WITH THE GIRL YOU TAKE TO THE PARTY  !!!
8) 8) :o :o :P :P ::) ::) ??? ??? ??? ??? 8) 8)

You know I'm a Sportsman fan  But discarding the feedback from the very people you're inviting to attend(and presumably are doing this for) is counter productive and a recipe for another failed attempt. It's already becoming more drama/trouble/hassle than it's worth.

sportsman

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 06:33:45 PM »
Let me say this with all of the diplomacy I CAn muster. I only care ABOUT hearing from people who may BE PLanning to be at the party, or  someone like lady aries, who may be working that week. what these people say has merit.  If someone prefaces their remarks with I won't be there but here is a  suggestion on how the party could be hot, I will listen to..  people with ideaS WILL BE LISTENED TO.  "I WON'T BE THERE" COMMENTS WITH  NO IDEAS WILL BE IGNORED. THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

FredT

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2013, 06:40:51 PM »
+1
So what you are saying is that if we cant come to this particular event, you want no input, no comments on what (you hope) will become an annual "LPIN Gathering" event? 

BULLSHIT.   I think I (and many other long time mongers) who have paid our dues in many ways have the right to put our two cents in, and express our opinion.    While I have no doubt that you will ignore anything I say, I'm gonna say it anyway, unless banned by the owner of this site.   

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2013, 06:41:11 PM »
Let me say this with all of the diplomacy I CAn muster. I only care ABOUT hearing from people who may BE PLanning to be at the party, or  someone like lady aries, who may be working that week. what these people say has merit.  If someone prefaces their remarks with I won't be there but here is a  suggestion on how the party could be hot, I will listen to..  people with ideaS WILL BE LISTENED TO.  "I WON'T BE THERE" COMMENTS WITH  NO IDEAS WILL BE IGNORED. THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

I won't be there but I suggest pita sandwiches as meal.

LadyAries

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2013, 07:38:29 PM »
+1
I usually make my schedule a month b4 hand.. When it gets closer, I will plan it out right.

LadyAries

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 07:51:05 PM »
+1
I actually "work" the 1st thru 7th and 15th thru 22nd-ish...  Basically the 1st and 3rd week of every month.  So more than likely, I will be off and can attend. 

sportsman

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 09:08:44 PM »
Sadie, lady aries...that is great  news

NOTE; THE SOUTHERN NEVADA party is NOT  a CWM event...IT is INTENDED TO BE A showcase for SOUTHERN NEVADA working girls and brothels...

I LIVE IN  PAHRUMP WITHIN 90 MINUTES OF THE SEVEN BROTHELS INVOLVED AND HAVE LONG ADVOCATED A SOUTHERN NEVADA TOUR...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:14:08 PM by sportsman »

sperminator

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 09:22:24 PM »

Yo, save that pita shit for the taliban. We eat hearty, fluffy, sometimes sesame seeded bread in this country, y'all!

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2013, 08:24:53 AM »

Yo, save that pita shit for the taliban. We eat hearty, fluffy, sometimes sesame seeded bread in this country, y'all!

Y'all better never ever insult a pita sandwich.  Y'all can insult the pimp of the pita sandwich but NEVER EVER the sandwich itself.  I will go jihad on y'alls ass if "Sesame" and "seeded" ever come out again. 

Heat Miser

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2013, 04:32:19 PM »
Count me in!   8)

bungalow bill

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2013, 06:45:50 PM »
I'm with fred. I don't give a flying fuck about photo gate.  That shit is OLD NEWS, girls!!!!   Do you know how many HUNDREDS of parties have taken place at the BR and LR since Photogate where ZERO pictures of covert clandestine perv operatives (read mongers) have been posted on the Internet as a result? 

Offline Gray Hound

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2013, 07:42:32 PM »
I am taking a southern Nevada Brothel tour the 1st weekend of October. The same month that the Nye LPIN Gathering gatherings were.
I will be staying at Sherris Resort, if anyone is in the area at that time and would like to meet up.

sportsman

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 08:52:38 AM »
When is a poll not a poll?
when  you ask A question seeking feedback...
For instance. let's turn the Southern Nevada Brothel tour into a doubleheader.

Schedule suggestions.
April 24...Visit Alien's. Bikini's   (assuming it's open) Angel's ladies, shady lady.
Stay at Beatty hotels.....breakfast at a beatty location.
April 25...move to Pahrump hotels and visit love ranch south, chicken ranch, sheri's ranch...informal dinner  at a Pahrump location...poker tourney possible at midday...
April 26...visit any brothel of your choice...winery or spring mountain race track tours 
5 p.m. dinner for all at one of two classy  locations in pahrump

april 27...nothing formal...wing it...death valley, scotty's castle, las vegas...have fun..or...go brothel hopping again...

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2013, 09:21:21 AM »
Sounds like a good plan, Armond