Author Topic: Would you pay 30 thousand dollars for one night at the Bunnyranch?  (Read 12981 times)

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
You Are Right Ally
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2014, 11:04:05 AM »
ECE, yer making a common mistake.  You see a report on CNN about sex slaves in Thailand and you immediately think ALL Thai hookers are enslaved. THAT'S JUST WRONG. There are a helluva lot of Thai hookers who know exactly what they are doing and would LOVE to chat with a guy who was waving 30 grand around.  And I think Tyler's right.  For that kinda dough you could lock up a fucking goddess for a LONG long time......

There are American girls that care about their jobs too, Cobia! ;)

I've been to Thailand a couple of times and I didn't see any slaves...just some of the hottest ladies I have ever seen...and they "give a shit" about their job....like most Asian ladies.

There are, and I have met several of the, Cobia knows that too he just has a strong case of Asian fever at times.

Not that he does not also enjoy a good romp with a regular all American girl I am sure, unless of course they work past Exit 28 ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Cobia I could not resist ;D, but if Jimmi Lynn was not able to get you to LRN I doubt any other lady there could talk you into it.

I think the odds are better of me winning the lottery tomorrow and dragging my fat hairy ass out retirement.

I now return you all to the regularly scheduled topic all ready in progress. 8)

Offline Avatar

• Hoser Family Member
  • I love a woman with a nice tail
Re: Would you pay 30 thousand dollars for one night at the Bunnyranch?
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2014, 01:52:02 PM »
If I had money to burn,,, which I don't
or
If I just won 10 million in the lottery,,, which I haven't

I might spend that kind of money, but there would be at least three parties,
approximately 5 hrs long, over several days, requiring two ladies
for each party and they would have to be some very inventive parties.

:)

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2014, 02:05:03 PM »
or

I would give it to charities such as Salvation Army, goodwill and Purple heart before I would waste it on prostitutes. Not saying I would not waste any money on prostitutes but 30k? Are you crazy? :o

Offline raving loon

• Hoser Family Member
  • Proudly driving the sane, crazy
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2014, 02:08:34 PM »
HHHMMM let me think on that one: I'm going to say no, not even if I had that kind of extra cash on hand, would I spend on one woman, for one night. If I had that can of accessible, ready cash, I think it would probably be better spent renovating my home, maybe add a nice garage for me to work in, with anything left over.

Offline Avatar

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2014, 02:47:38 PM »
or

I would give it to charities such as Salvation Army, goodwill and Purple heart before I would waste it on prostitutes. Not saying I would not waste any money on prostitutes but 30k? Are you crazy? :o

Just pretending that I did have the kind of money I imagined in my post above,
I would also give an equal amount to some childrens hospitals, and other
charities as well. I would then have my home renovated while I was spending
30K at the brothel, fix my old 57 Chevy
and
I would join the courtesan a month club.

So, am I crazy?
Given the right situation,,, Yes.

Ha Ha, Ho Ho, Hee Hee

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2014, 03:02:35 PM »
It's hard for me to believe that any fellers on this board would pay 30k. Especially those who don't even want to pay ten cents more so those working at McDonald's can make a living wage.  So tell me, what would be the difference between a 1k blowjob and a 30k blowjob?  ::)

Offline Avatar

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2014, 03:16:48 PM »
It's hard for me to believe that any fellers on this board would pay 30k. Especially those who don't even want to pay ten cents more so those working at McDonald's can make a living wage.  So tell me, what would be the difference between a 1k blowjob and a 30k blowjob?  ::)

Again, if I had the kind of $ where dropping $30K was like dropping $300 then
I would not have a problem with spending that with the right Ladies on an
extremely inventive party(s).

I also have no problem paying a little more for people to make a living wage.

$29000

Mikey

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2014, 03:29:17 PM »

$29000

Sidey there's a car dealership across the street from where I work, and they sell Bently, Ferrari, and Lamborghini. The cheapest car is $200,000 and it amazes me because I would never pay that much, even if I could afford it. But there are people in this world who can afford them and don't mind the price, if anything they brag about what it cost. Some guys are the same way about brothels, they feel the more they pay the better it is.

Offline ice-storm

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2014, 07:34:05 PM »
Yes I put it towards school, a house, paid off a previous student loan & car loan, buy stuff for my nephews mainly, & any clothes I buy are for work anyway haha! Unfortunately I'm supposed to start school Monday, but can't. Luckily I paid for my class a month ago & am keeping the money there so I don't get discouraged!! xoxoxox

Hope the issue gets resolved. On another note I believe in capitalism so people are going to pay the price, let them. It's their job to negotiate.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2014, 08:45:53 PM »

$29000

Sidey there's a car dealership across the street from where I work, and they sell Bently, Ferrari, and Lamborghini. The cheapest car is $200,000 and it amazes me because I would never pay that much, even if I could afford it. But there are people in this world who can afford them and don't mind the price, if anything they brag about what it cost. Some guys are the same way about brothels, they feel the more they pay the better it is.

At least by paying 200k, you own the car. It's not like paying 30k every time you want to take it out for a spin.

Offline Michael

• Premier-Luxury-Choice Outlaw Client
  • Hoser Family Member
  • LPIN Party Icon and Outlaw exclusive to himself
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2014, 08:51:48 PM »
Thirty Thousand dollars? I repeat Thirty Thousand dollars?? 

Nope, that's a large chunk of change better suited for a full/down payment on a luxury I can have for most/rest of my life. 

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
What if
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2014, 09:02:40 PM »

$29000

At least by paying 200k, you own the car. It's not like paying 30k every time you want to take it out for a spin.

What if you wanna just rent the car for 24 hrs. ;)

EastcoastEnglishman

Re: What if
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2014, 09:06:52 PM »

$29000

I'd rent my own jet for 200k and park in my garage. No car is worth that much.

SIDEWINDER

Re: What if
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2014, 09:10:40 PM »

$29000

I'd rent my own jet for 200k and park in my garage. No car is worth that much.

HUH?  ::)

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2014, 09:15:14 PM »

$29000

You can go further, faster with a plane. $30k max for a car.
 ;D