Author Topic: Any one up for a Halloweenie trip ?  (Read 2169 times)

shooter

Any one up for a Halloweenie trip ?
« on: August 10, 2009, 08:28:30 AM »
With Halloween being on a Saturday night this year. I am sure that the various houses will be having some kind of parties.  Are any of you planning on heading to Reno/C.C..   I am leaning towards a Moundhouse trip.  Mainly because of all of the fun I had at the Sage and Love Ranch during LPIN Gathering in July.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
Re: Any one up for a Halloweenie trip ?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 03:44:06 PM »
With Halloween being on a Saturday night this year. I am sure that the various houses will be having some kind of parties.  Are any of you planning on heading to Reno/C.C..   I am leaning towards a Moundhouse trip.  Mainly because of all of the fun I had at the Sage and Love Ranch during LPIN Gathering in July.

Shooter,

I'll be in Nevada for Halloween. I should arrive in Elko by Oct28, in Reno/CC by Oct30 and fly back home on Nov5. I'm also considering a September trip to Reno/CC for Sep19-23.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 04:45:33 PM »
Halloween is tough this year as I will be in Vegas the weekend prior for U2. September may work though. We will see. Probably a last minute decision for me.

Offline canuck19

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 06:01:10 PM »
I'm game but family commitments may keep me from making it down. All I need is an excuse!!!

Offline ex_okie

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 08:13:05 PM »
Shooter,

I should be able to make it to Reno for Halloween, but not sure whether I could include a Elko excursion as part of the trip.

HG I may be in Reno in Sept when you are there also.  Anna Suvari is supposed to be at the BR from 9-11 to 9-20 and I get Friday the 18th off, so that is probably when I'll schedule a trip.

Keep me posted on your dates for Sept.

Ebadger9

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 08:33:53 PM »
Halloween in Reno is currently in my plans...

CookieMonster

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 07:21:57 AM »
I am checking my funds... but Holloweeie Fall Fest is looking like a great idea! ;D  Elko does not look feasible though.

shooter

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 02:32:25 PM »
Ok I am booked into the Peppermil (free rooms) for 10/28-Wed.-10/29-Thur..  Then down to Carson City and the Gold Dust West.($58.50/night)Fri & Sat.  So Scruples for me will be Thursday and Friday for sure and maybe Saturday if anyone is interested. I may drive up to the Lake on Saturday moring insteadod breakfast.

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 04:23:13 PM »
I have the 30th off as a holiday so count me in for breakfast on Friday.  If anyone is doing breakfast on Saturday I could be there then also.