Author Topic: Best @each house among Active Ladies  (Read 2769 times)

Speed Racer

Best @each house among Active Ladies
« on: September 08, 2009, 10:04:28 AM »
OK, here is a variant on Delta Joe's original theme:

Among currently active LPIN ladies only, which gave you the best parties at each brothel?

Here's my list (those of you fortunate enough to have visited the brothels more recently will likely have much longer lists than this one):

Chicken Ranch: Alexis
Sheri's Ranch: none

Kit Kat Guest Ranch: none
The Love Ranch: none
Moonlite BunnyRanch: Bailey Monroe
Sagebrush Ranch: Secret

Wild Horse: Jade (now appearing exclusively at CR)
W.F. Mustang: none

Of course, it severely limits my list in that I haven't been able to visit Nevada in over two years now. As a result, my LPIN "wish list" is certainly bursting at the seams, not to mention all the ladies I'd love to see again (those listed above plus Air Force Amy... and Nikita, if she chooses to do another "limited engagement" at TLR). Then there's the former LPIN courtesans who are still active in the indie world, but we won't (and can't) get into that here.

Regards,
Speed Racer

Curious

Re: Best @each house among Active Ladies
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 10:41:52 AM »
Among currently active LPIN ladies only, which gave you the best parties at each brothel?

Speedy:

Asking THAT question makes you either a very BRAVE or a very foolish man!

shooter

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 03:59:21 PM »
HHmmmm??

Inez's... Coco, Sophia,

Kit Kat... Keysha

Miss Kitty's ...Chloe Daniels

Sagebrush...Candy

Shady lady...Veronica

Wild Horse...Candace

Last seen in Winnemucca...Sweet Melissa
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 04:03:37 PM by shooter »

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »
Wild Horse - Mardie
Mustang Ranch - Phoenix
MLBR - Anna Suvari

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 05:36:38 PM »
I'm in the same boat as Speed Racer, since I haven't been to the houses in well over 1.5 yr. :o  I think I need to get back to the houses sometime soon.  ::)

Chicken Ranch - Jade & Alicia
Wild Horse - Candace
Shady Lady Ranch - Veronica
Inez - Coco

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Hey Doc Who
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 05:57:39 PM »
Was your listing of Alica and jade meaning a tie? In otherwords they was equal, or did you book Jade and Alicia at the same time. :-\    If you booked them togeather at same time. :o  Well as you know I am familiar with Alicia and I know of Miss Jade's Rep. 8)  My guess is if you is here to tell the tale X number of years later you useded up at least halfe of your remaining regenerations on that party.  For those of you who dont get my Joke the character of Doctor Who in the Show regenerates.  Whish I could do that sometimes. ::)

Anyways my answer to the question  Since I ben to 5 ranches :-\.  Nope sorry guys, sorry fact is whenunfortunately your action normally consist of Miss Rose Palm and her 5 very ugly step sisters all the parties with a real leaving Lady in front of me no matter wher it takes place is a good party. :D  Not had a truly bad booking yet useing this philosophy, if I might have a bad one sooner or later but some how i doubt it. ;D

Offline canuck19

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 06:18:06 PM »
Active Ladies at the house  they currently are working but it may not be the house at which we partied:

Destini - Mustang Ranch
Jade - Chicken Ranch
Dennae - Shari's Ranch
Brooklyn - Bunny Ranch

Houses where I have partied but the lady moved on:
Wild Horse, Kit Kat, Kitty's/BR-2/Love Ranch, Sagebrush. Guess I need to revisit a few houses.

Again the best party for me: Destini at the World Famous Mustang Ranch.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Hey Doc Who
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 06:28:08 PM »
Was your listing of Alica and jade meaning a tie? In otherwords they was equal, or did you book Jade and Alicia at the same time. :-\    If you booked them togeather at same time. :o  Well as you know I am familiar with Alicia and I know of Miss Jade's Rep. 8)  My guess is if you is here to tell the tale X number of years later you useded up at least halfe of your remaining regenerations on that party.  For those of you who dont get my Joke the character of Doctor Who in the Show regenerates.  Whish I could do that sometimes. ::)

Anyways my answer to the question  Since I ben to 5 ranches :-\.  Nope sorry guys, sorry fact is whenunfortunately your action normally consist of Miss Rose Palm and her 5 very ugly step sisters all the parties with a real leaving Lady in front of me no matter wher it takes place is a good party. :D  Not had a truly bad booking yet useing this philosophy, if I might have a bad one sooner or later but some how i doubt it. ;D

It's a tie!  :D  I partied with them separately which is why I'm still alive to talk about it. :D  Actually, Alicia and I partied together at Sheri's before she moved next door.

Ebadger9

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 09:58:03 PM »
+1

Inez's: Coco
Chicken Ranch: Dahlia
The Wildhorse: Carerra (Tiffany is still close 2nd)

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 08:04:02 AM »
Ladies currently active....

Carolina & Payton threesome at the Wild Horse! Wooo hooo... these Ladies wore me out!

Jade at the Chicken Ranch (my first ever party with Jade was at the WH). She's great where ever she is!!

The incomparable Belle at the Mustang! AWESOME!! 'Nuff said!!

PB

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Well Then Doc Who
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 08:34:00 AM »
You gots to climb in your Tartus and get your time travling butt over to CR and book a party with the both of them at the same time. 8)  I doubt you will use up all of your regenerations, and you will have one hell of a story :o to tell the masses on here.  Which you think Doc Who? ;D  I bet your arch nemisis the Master would be all over that kind of action. ;)  Maybe I should do a short little vid with the Doctor Who Theme song throw down some pics of Alicia and Jade throw in your avatar and maybe a pic or two of the Tartus and post it in your honor. :D  You would be the second of the online comunity not counting the ladies of course if i did it to appear in a Ironman production with P. Bob being the first of course. :D :D :D  Would not be as creative as most of my projects mostly just your avatar and the ladies pics.  But maybe cheaper on your wallet my friend. :D :D

kallimorgan

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 09:35:02 AM »

Speedy:

I think it is a valid question. Since I am somewhat new, I don't expect to be on many lists. I'm glad to see those who are.
Kisses, Kalli

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Good
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 09:42:12 AM »

Speedy:

I think it is a valid question. Since I am somewhat new, I don't expect to be on many lists. I'm glad to see those who are.
Kisses, Kalli

Good leg shot young lady. ;)

time_twist

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 07:56:13 PM »
Mine isn't much different from the other post, since most are still active.

The sames ones are:
Bunny Ranch: Anna Suvari
Love Ranch: Jimi Lynn - best GFE, and only lady who I have had 3 parties with, and most likely 4 parties.
Sheri's: Bailey
Chicken Ranch: Jade - only party so far, but doubt many at the Chicken Ranch would beat her.

The only different ones are:
Wild Horse: Latina
Mustang: Ruby

Since Ruby is no longer at the Sagebrush but now at the Mustang she takes the place of Brittany, who even if she was still there, she would be beaten out by Ruby.

kallimorgan

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 08:38:58 AM »
I look forward to that!!! I will be at the ranch Sept.25th- Oct. 18th  then Nov. 6- Nov. 18th.
I hope that works with your schedule.
Kisses, Kalli