Author Topic: I'm PISSED.............  (Read 5751 times)

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
Re: I'm PISSED.............
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 04:22:38 PM »
Some of you will recall that earlier this year I made a stink about the brothels up north demanding to see your I.D. before letting you in the door. 

I remember you putting this forth before LPIN Gathering and I have no idea where you get your information but there was no evidence of any northern brothel asking for names or any other information before entering.  All brothels will require ID when accepting a credit card for payment and I'm glad of that.  I would hate to lose my card and have a bunch of fucking put on there without getting the enjoyment out of it.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 06:42:41 PM »
Some of you will recall that earlier this year I made a stink about the brothels up north demanding to see your I.D. before letting you in the door. 

I remember you putting this forth before LPIN Gathering and I have no idea where you get your information but there was no evidence of any northern brothel asking for names or any other information before entering.  All brothels will require ID when accepting a credit card for payment and I'm glad of that.  I would hate to lose my card and have a bunch of fucking put on there without getting the enjoyment out of it.

I have seen this done a couple of times. One where they were checking ids for age, other times when they were just trying to clear the parlor of undesirables. I've never been asked for an id other than when using a credit card.

Allenesq

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »
The first time I visited the Sagebrush, I had to present my ID as soon as I came in the door.  She took it behind the bar and put it into a machine to copy it.  That was not cool to me, at all.  I do look rather youthful for my age (enough so that I actually had to show my ID for an R-rated movie last week).  That's the only time I've ever had to show my ID at a brothel.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 09:54:42 PM by Allenesq »

Jay

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 10:28:14 PM »
I.B.:  I got the information first hand since I was refused entry into the Squeeze Play without presenting ID.  I then asked the fellow who had asked to see it, this was at the door, if the Sagebrush required ID and was told that not only do they require it, they scan it.

I then called the Sage directly and asked if they required ID and was informed that they do in fact require it.  I then called the Bunny Ranch and asked the same thing, and got the same answer.  That indicates that both the BR and the Love Ranch check IDs.  I don't know... you fellows who have been there recently - were you asked to show ID?  I'd love to know. Kalli looks hot, but not in exchange for money AND revealing my identity as a brothel-goer; some prices are too high.

I then called the Wild Horse, and was told it's not a strict policy, that sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.  I went so far as to physically go there that evening to see for myself and sailed right in without any hassle at all. 

The story I pieced together from all this was the county sheriff's department had leaned on the brothels about serving underage patrons both alcohol and sex.  So the brothels' answer was to check IDs.  Good for them, bad for customers, as witnessed by FredT's unfortunate outing against his will and most of the posters here agreeing that he should exact some form of revenge on the slimeball who tattled.

The post by Allenesq is especially disturbing since the scanners capture all data from the new licenses -- in effect, the brothel employees know who you are, where you live... everything.

CREDIT CARDS:  Yes, we must show our ID when using our credit cards.  That protects you from fraud.  The objection is being asked to present your identity when using cash.

shooter

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »
I was at the Sage about a year ago. I sat at the bar next to two average working guys and ordered a beer. three young looking guys came in and passed on a line up but came to the bar for a beer. ID's were checked and they were found to be under age. The two average guys next to me turned out to be deputy sheriff's doing a bar check. They gave the bartender a certificate for stopping the three undercovers who tried to get served. Bartender told me they try this quite often.

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 11:03:02 PM »
Now  U   C  why  I go  solo  most of the time.    Same  shit  happen  2   me  when  I  1st  started going  2  houses..  M. F.  backstab  me in the back  by telling my ex-wife ((this was  B  4 we got engaged))   I had 2  try and win her trust back  because of those so-called friends.  Til  this  day....  I still stay  very  discreet -  living in twon got 2  many  contacts that can use that against  me the wrong way.

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2009, 06:13:29 AM »
To Jay, reading the posts it must be an age thing.  I visited every brothel in the Reno/CC area, with the exception of the Kit Kat, during LPIN Gathering 13 and no one asked to see an ID.   I have seen guys who looked to be under 18 get carded but that should be expected at any business that is age restricted.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2009, 08:14:03 AM »
I was at the Sage about a year ago. I sat at the bar next to two average working guys and ordered a beer. three young looking guys came in and passed on a line up but came to the bar for a beer. ID's were checked and they were found to be under age. The two average guys next to me turned out to be deputy sheriff's doing a bar check. They gave the bartender a certificate for stopping the three undercovers who tried to get served. Bartender told me they try this quite often.
[/quote

Working in Retail for years, this is one of the biggest fears clerks have,. Selling alcohol or tobacco to a minor and getting busted. In Ca, the clerk gets cited and must appear in court and pay a hefty fine as well as the buisness owner. Therefore I was probably over cautious and probably pissed a few off in the process. However, I tried to be as pleasent as could be about checking ID. Most understood but every once in awhile, you would get an asshole who would demand to speak to the manager. At that point I would smile and call my manager who would then do the same thing I did. Politely ask the customer for ID. In Ca, it's tough because you have so many mexican people who only have Mexican IDs which for all we know could be alright but we couldn't take that chance and refused anything but American ID, Military ID or in some cases a passport.

FredT

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2009, 09:25:25 AM »
It's all over.....    It took about 6 hours from the time I posted the origional thread here before I got a VERY upset call from my "friend".  He couldn't see how any of this was HIS fault, after all I was the one who had the hobby.  After hanging up on him (About a minute into the conversation) I really thought about outing him, but decided to make the bastard suffer a while. 

Well, as usual, my best laid plans......  I got another call from him just now, threatening all sorts of death and destruction... ON MY WIFE  Turns out SHE dropped the dime to his wife, being almost as pissed as I was.  (Although she still is barely speaking to me.)

My question (to myself as well as all of you) Am I any better than my "buddy", in that I had told MY wife about HIS hobby long ago?   or am I being a hypocrite?

FredT

PS:  This was actually the SECOND time I have been "outed", the first being a couple of years ago when I was on the Board of Education in my town, and another member threatened to out me if I did not vote his way on a controvercial issue.  The fact is that I really don't care all that much if I am outed, but was really pissed because it embarrassed my wife.  (Who is accepting, but does NOT like it smeared in her face.)

afriend

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2009, 10:04:55 AM »
There is nothing wrong with the hobby you have, it is a legal business.  Generally the issue with it is when there are significant others involved.  In your case you have my congratulations on discussing this with your wife and having her support.  I'd say you have a very good wife just based on that. 

No you are not a hypocrite, your wife did not do anything with the information, until she was slapped in the face with this from his wife.  They should have just kept their discussion of the matter to themselves, as you and your wife did.  If they would have done that, you would have had your dinner, said your goodnights and that would have been it.  Instead they, or she, proceeded to get involved where they had no business to be involved in.  That should have been between you and your wife. 

I believe you did the right thing as you discussed our group with your wife and she knew what you were doing.  To me this is a case of "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" issue.

By the way, the last time I checked there is a law against threating someones life.  If you have not already done so, I'd suggest you record the conversations if there are any in the future.  I don't know what the laws are for your state, but in mine a call can be recorded without the consent of the party being recorded as long as at least one party of the conversation knows that the call is being recorded.  In this case you would know the call was being recorded.

What goes around comes around,
afriend

Offline OldFatMan

• Hoser Family Member
  • The waist is a terrible thing to mind.
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2009, 01:13:43 PM »

My question (to myself as well as all of you) Am I any better than my "buddy", in that I had told MY wife about HIS hobby long ago?   or am I being a hypocrite?

Your told your wife what you do. He tries to hide what he does from his wife.

You told your wife what he does and the information went no further. He told his wife what you do and she spread the information around.

There is a difference.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2009, 03:16:16 PM »
It's all over.....    It took about 6 hours from the time I posted the origional thread here before I got a VERY upset call from my "friend".  He couldn't see how any of this was HIS fault, after all I was the one who had the hobby.  After hanging up on him (About a minute into the conversation) I really thought about outing him, but decided to make the bastard suffer a while. 

Well, as usual, my best laid plans......  I got another call from him just now, threatening all sorts of death and destruction... ON MY WIFE  Turns out SHE dropped the dime to his wife, being almost as pissed as I was.  (Although she still is barely speaking to me.)

FredT

PS:  This was actually the SECOND time I have been "outed", the first being a couple of years ago when I was on the Board of Education in my town, and another member threatened to out me if I did not vote his way on a controvercial issue.  The fact is that I really don't care all that much if I am outed, but was really pissed because it embarrassed my wife.  (Who is accepting, but does NOT like it smeared in her face.)

No, you're not a hypocrite!  The BIG difference is that you and your wife kept his secret and never outted him ...the total opposite of what he and his wife did to you.

shooter

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2009, 03:34:07 PM »
      I say you have one great wife!  She can keep a secret and she can stand up for herself!  I really hope this situation dies down and all involved get on with their lives.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2009, 05:28:23 PM »
Well, Hurricane Fred looks to be dying in the Atlantic. I hope this blows over for you and your family as well.

And I could understand your wife's position of not wanting it thrown in her face. While it may be legal, no one wants to be publically embarassed over something like this as its not widely accepted in many circles.

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 05:42:23 PM »
My miserable advice would be to

A.   Tell your wife you love her and thank her for her courage and support!

B.    Tell the a(*^oles   to    f%$ k off and never see or speak to them again.  It's their loss, not yours!

C.    Hang in there buddy!!