Author Topic: Choosing Girls To Party With...  (Read 6440 times)

Lydia Derek

Choosing Girls To Party With...
« on: August 10, 2009, 12:21:52 PM »
I just thought this would be a fun topic, plus it should help me out since I'm still pretty new to all of this....

So the main question is, "How do you go about choosing the girl you wish to party with?" Is it a certain body part, personality trait, outfit, etc.. Also, what was the weirdest reason you chose to party with someone?
  :o

Flyfisher

Re: Choosing Girls To Party With...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »
Hi Lydia....you met me after LPIN Gathering...I'm Gary...the magazine guy. 
I am a visual guy...and that's the initial attraction. Sealing the deal is personality...I gotta feela vibe and send my vibe to the lady and see if we have a connection.  Somtimes a personality to personality link, couple that with an attitudinal attraction and I'm good to go. Now you are very visually stunning...Da BOMB!!!!  I enjoyed my chat with ya and am intrigued.  Most of us seal the deal where personalities mix.
Gary/Fly

shooter

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 12:53:48 PM »
Now here is a question with a thousand different answers. Every guy has some sort of lady in mind. No two are exactly alike, but some have very similar taste. Myself I look for  some sort of chemistry in the parlour, most of the time. I do admit to a fondness for red heads and asian ladies though. Real breasts, size does not matter. But a funloving outgoing personality is the best bet to attrack my attention.

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »
Like Fly said...the first action is probably visual but a connection needs to be made.  I remember a trip out to Reno when I had decided I was gonna party with a particular lady based on photos and her postings.  Upon meeting her, I was completely turned off as I think she was a complete airhead!  So looks alone doesn't get the party made for me.  Some who I would have passed on based on the looks criteria have moved directly to the head of the list upon meeting them.  Attitude is everything.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 04:39:03 PM »
All I can say is that I have no single method or reason..

My first time, I picked the last lady in lineup. It was the only name I could remember.

I have made appointments with ladies who were well reviewed, and received good parties from them.

I try to take the time to at least meet ladies who take the time to post on the boards. If we have a good vibe I will party with them.

Sometimes when everyone seems to be going one way, I like to go the other way. These boards have had an incestous pattern at times where everyone is partying with just a few ladies or all at the same house. Then its time to find those hidden gems next door.

Lastly, I may do just what most guys do..pick the ladies with the biggest breasts.

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 04:52:34 PM »
Guys are visual.  There is a certain body type that catches my eye and it is primarily a large hip to waist ratio.  Once I find a girl that I find physically attractive then personality makes the final decision usually.   I tend to watch the girls I'm interested in while they move around the parlor.  Starting a conversation with me is a big part of the deal.  Sometimes I seek out the girl to talk to but I like it better if they come to me, that shows an interest on their part. 

Then I like to have a real conversation and be put at ease.  If the conversation starts "would you like to see my room?" then the answer is almost always no.  There was a woman I used to party with a lot, monthly or more often as a matter of fact, that worked at Kitty's.   When I first met her I was there for an appointment with another lady.  She sat down beside me and we started a conversation and I told her I was there to see someone else.  She said "that's OK, we can still talk" and proceeded to keep me company for over an hour while I waited for my appointment.  She was wearing a long night gown with long sleeves in the parlor so I couldn't see much of her body but because of the conversation I made up my mind to party with her the next time I was at Kitty's.  I followed through on that and when she took her clothes off she had, for me, a knockout body and was incredible in bed.  I partied with her more than any other lady, even went to Winnemucca to party with her when she tried those houses.

afriend

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 06:00:30 PM »
I just thought this would be a fun topic, plus it should help me out since I'm still pretty new to all of this....

So the main question is, "How do you go about choosing the girl you wish to party with?" Is it a certain body part, personality trait, outfit, etc.. Also, what was the weirdest reason you chose to party with someone?
  :o

It can be any or all of the things you mentioned.  The least likely to influence me is the outfit.  The most likely to influence me is the personality.  I have never directly picked a gal out of a lineup ever! If required to have one I always make eye contact with each one as they are introduced, then when asked to choose, I state that I'll be at the bar or sitting and would like for you ladies to come up and talk with me for a moment or two.  Also generally when I do this I will not be planning on partying at that moment. I consider these to be scouting missions, and if I find someone interesting I will negotiate with them and if we come to terms on price, activity and time then I'll setup an appointment for either later that day or early the next morning.  I enjoy morning sex the most and probably two thirds to three quarters of them have been at that time.

As for the weirdest reason to party, well... let me think???  Okay... Last year at LPIN Gathering12 FredT and I walked into The Love Ranch one evening and we received a line up and we both did what I described above.  This one gal just came up to us bouncing from side to side and smiling at us and just trying to get us interested in her.  He and I just stood there and kept talking to each other and practically ignored her. She kept on trying.  Now this was in a LPIN Gathering party atmosphere just like the one at the ranch a couple of weeks ago.  Later on CookieMonster introduced me to another lady and I told her I would be back on Monday morning to schedule a party with her.  Came back in and found out she had left LPIN after her first week.  I guess Cookie had been to much for her to handle (lol).  So then I try to remember who was the lady that was perky and bouncing around at the party.  I finally remember her name. Thank god it was not Fred trying to remember her name as I would never have remembered it.  To say that Fred has a problem remembering ladies names is a understatement, but I digress. 

This lady was also new at The Love Ranch having only been there less than a month, but I liked her bounciness and attitude.  We ended up having a foursome.  Three ladies and myself for an hour and a half.  The lady's name was Chloe Daniels.  She has become one of my dearest friends in LPIN... and all because of a little extra bounce to the ounce!  The attitude and bounce got my attention, her personality and unbelievable service won me over.

Take care,
afriend

(field report from above mentioned party: http://www.sex-in-nevada.net/lpin/reviews/text/0249.html)

Little Richard

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 07:07:27 PM »
Ok, the first thing that catches my eye is looks which I know isn't the only quality I should look for.  I like a lady that has a slight muscular build, not the skinny types.  I also go for big boobs.  In the past I have stayed away from the real young ladies and gone for the older ones.  But recently, for some reason, lol, I am about to change that rule.  After I see a lady that interests me, I like to talk to her for a while to see if she has a good personality and can carry on an intelligent and interesting conversation.  If all that is a go, then it is time to go negotiate a party.  As far as an outfit goes, I do think certain outfits enhance a lady's assets.  For me a short skirt is more sexy than a night gown or bikini.

As an aside, I think you must fit my bill, because a few weeks ago afriend and I were sitting in the Love Ranch parlor when you walked in.  We both said at the same time, "Wow, who is that?"

Lydia Derek

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 08:42:23 PM »
Lastly, I may do just what most guys do..pick the ladies with the biggest breasts.

Well at least I know I would have a chance of being picked there then! LOL  ;D

Napolean

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 08:47:09 PM »
It depends on a lot of things: the atmosphere, my own mood, chemistry, the girl's mood, lots of things.

I try and get a sense of a girl's personality, and try not to let looks be the ONLY determining factor. I've gotten burned doing that, including a party I posted about with a girl currently at the MLBR.

There was one time (not at band camp, how about "at courtesan camp"?) when I was at the Sagebrush, not planning to party, when a particular lady seemed to see something in me that told her I was willing to spend money on her. She would come up to me, tease me a bit, make an attempt to get me to party, and then back off and circulate a bit. She circled the room a few times, each time making a pass at me. She finally got me to go to her room and talk.

We started talking about how she could read guys pretty well, and she could tell I wanted to party with her. I was skeptical, to say the least, and asked her how she knew this, when inwardly I was still not planning on partying with her.

"OK, let me see if I can tell what kind of party you want."

"You can do that? Yeah, right."

And then she rattled off not one or two things, but about 9 or 10 things that I liked to do or characteristics of parties I like.

At that point I just laid the money in her hand.

N

Lydia Derek

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 08:47:53 PM »
Ok, the first thing that catches my eye is looks which I know isn't the only quality I should look for.  I like a lady that has a slight muscular build, not the skinny types.  I also go for big boobs.  In the past I have stayed away from the real young ladies and gone for the older ones.  But recently, for some reason, lol, I am about to change that rule.  After I see a lady that interests me, I like to talk to her for a while to see if she has a good personality and can carry on an intelligent and interesting conversation.  If all that is a go, then it is time to go negotiate a party.  As far as an outfit goes, I do think certain outfits enhance a lady's assets.  For me a short skirt is more sexy than a night gown or bikini.

As an aside, I think you must fit my bill, because a few weeks ago afriend and I were sitting in the Love Ranch parlor when you walked in.  We both said at the same time, "Wow, who is that?"

Yet neither of you made time to party with me  :(  Oh well, maybe next time huh?

I have such a great time talking with all of you LPIN Gatheringers, thanks for all the replies on this post!

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »
Seeing some of the replies made me want to repeat a story.   A few years ago Sheri and I were at one of the cocktail parties by the pool that the Wild Horse threw for us.  There were some very lovely young ladies that were all sitting in a group on some of the lounge chairs.  They would laugh and point and whisper to themselves and not one of them got up to talk to any of us.  Meanwhile there was another lady, middle-aged, average looks, who was mingling with the guys, checking to see how they were doing, running drinks for them from the bar.   Who got the parties that night?   I don't think anyone from our group partied with any of the sweet young things in the lounge chairs but I know for sure that three guys partied with the fun older lady and that's just the ones I know, there may have been more.

Ebadger9

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 10:18:41 PM »
I have a "type" that I am most attracted to, always have been, always will be.  Think Carerra and Tiffany at The Wildhorse...

But I what I love about LPIN is the opportunity to be with women who aren't exactly my type, but whom I still find attractive.  I've been with white (blonde, brunette, red head), latina, asian, and african-american ladies.  Variety is certainly the spice of life.

For the most part, it's how I feel.  I know if I'm "craving" my magnet type, or if I'm wanting to be with someone different...that seems to go in phases.

CookieMonster

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 07:18:56 AM »
I look at women's eyes.  I think that the eyes are the window to the soul.  BTW, Lydia's eyes are AMAZING!  If she has good eye contact, and is a good conversationalist, like a longtime friend, then she really goes a long time in my book!  ;)  A little Impish smile does not hurt either! ::)

time_twist

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 03:09:03 PM »
Like others have stated, there has to be a visual component, i.e. I go for women who appeal to me.  There are a few things that normally will make me skip a lady and that would be lots of tattoos or piercings, but other than that I am pretty broad in the type of women I am attracted to.

My last party it was how nice the ladies breasts looked, and the not so little bumps her nipples were making in her dress.  The kicker though was the amount of teasing she did during negotiations.

Although normally for me it depends on my mood and who is there at the time.  It could be a specific woman, or a redhead, an asian, a woman with large natural breasts, a woman with small natural breasts, huge implants, or many other things or combinations.  Even then I often change my mind once I get there.