Author Topic: Choosing Girls To Party With...  (Read 6442 times)

kallimorgan

Re: Choosing Girls To Party With...
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 03:02:53 PM »
Lydia, this is such a great question.  I love to get to know a person before we party. I think it makes for a much better experience. Don't you think?
xxx Kalli Morgan

Speed Racer

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 04:37:40 PM »
Yet neither of you made time to party with me  :(  Oh well, maybe next time huh? ...

Lydia,

That happens more than you might think! Unfortunately, in my case I'm not independently wealthy, so I can only party with a select few ladies during each visit to Nevada. Usually I have quite a long "wish list" going in based on the factors others have mentioned above. But the ladies at the very top of my list are most often those whom I met on prior trips and "hit it off" with in person. So even though I don't get out to Nevada as much as I'd like, when I do I'm not only enjoying the company of women who I first met on prior trips, I'm also "scouting" new gals for my next visit. Just because I may not party with every lady I spend time getting to know, that doesn't mean I won't take a tour with her on my next (or a subsequent) visit.

Also, if she's taken the time to get to know me, even if we didn't party, I am much more likely to recommend her to others based upon the time we did spend together in the parlor (assuming she didn't represent herself poorly at that time). As for newer ladies (like yourself), I'm much more likely to seek out those who have a strong online presence, or at least a strong online reputation with my fellow 'Mongers. Ss just because you didn't party with any particular members of the group doesn't necessarily mean you were wasting your time in talking to them when they were in the house. We may skew a little older, but we (for the most part) still have very good memories (except for FredT forgetting names ;)).

Warmest regards,
Speed Racer

afriend

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 06:07:39 PM »
Excellent points Speedy.

Little Richard

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »

Yet neither of you made time to party with me  :(  Oh well, maybe next time huh?

What Speedy says happens to me all the time.  For example I met Kristen at the WH in July 07 but didn't party with her until July 08.  I met Chloe in July 08 but didn't party until Jan. 09.  While waiting for Chloe in Jan. I met and talked with Jordan.  I then partied with her in July 09.  When I come to NV I only have a few days available and a few time slots available.  It is frustrating to meet so many new and interesting ladies and not have time to get to know them or party with them.

So Lydia, I hope you stick around so that I can talk to you on my next visit.

afriend

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 06:41:54 PM »
For example I met Kristen at the WH in July 07 but didn't party with her until July 08. 
LR, Question... Did you really meet Kristen at the Wild Horse and not the Mustang? I met her at the Mustang in July 07 and we had our first party within 30 minutes of talking with her. 

Lydia... now that party was all about the dress she was wearing that night.  I know I said earlier that the outfit was the least likely to influence me.  Hell... most women wanted her when she was in that black dress.  Also she was recommended by another working lady that she formerly worked with at the Chicken Ranch.  Great lady, great parties and yes a great personality.

afriend

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 07:47:56 PM »
For example I met Kristen at the WH in July 07 but didn't party with her until July 08. 
Lydia... now that party was all about the dress she was wearing that night.  I know I said earlier that the outfit was the least likely to influence me.  Hell... most women wanted her when she was in that black dress.  Also she was recommended by another working lady that she formerly worked with at the Chicken Ranch.  Great lady, great parties and yes a great personality.

afriend

Interesting you should bring that dress up.  As I'm sure you know Kristen was not in my "demographic" but I couldn't take my eyes off her in that dress.

shooter

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 07:53:02 PM »
I met and partied with Kristen in the " black dress" in July 07 , and again in July 08 both times at teh Mustang. In 08 she had on a dark red or maroon dress. I saw her ar the Sage in Jan 09, but LR got to her first.

sportsman

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 08:06:57 PM »
There is no secret formula for choosing a working girl ... at least for me, there isn't
My first party ever was with a 5-5 redhead named Chelsea at the Chicken Ranch in May 2001
Since then, I have partied with a girl who looked like Liza Minelli...a tall redhead who reminded me
of Jessica Rabbit in the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" ... a woman from South Africa ...a couple
girls from Canada...etc... At CSM, I partied with Josie Viper at the Kit Kat (read the review on S-I-N)
...Payton at Wild Horse, where a friend and I did a jacuzzi party with some sexy blondes...
The main thing I want is to have fun, fun and more fun, along with some hot sex!

logcabin

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 08:21:43 PM »
Lydia,
I met you at LPIN Gathering - And was glad to go back & see your room.
I agree with many of the previous hosers suggestions about chemistry, attitude,
ability to communicate, dress, looks, eyes, hair. One thing I look for is how other ladies react to you
as you present yourself. You probably have spent many an hour with your peers - who know you
much better than a potential  customer - so I like to not only watch all of the above but  also other ladies.
That's my 2 cents worth!

Lydia Derek

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 08:57:18 PM »
Lydia,
I met you at LPIN Gathering - And was glad to go back & see your room.
I agree with many of the previous hosers suggestions about chemistry, attitude,
ability to communicate, dress, looks, eyes, hair. One thing I look for is how other ladies react to you
as you present yourself. You probably have spent many an hour with your peers - who know you
much better than a potential  customer - so I like to not only watch all of the above but  also other ladies.
That's my 2 cents worth!

I remember you! If Cookie Monster hadn't gotten me first I was going to try and get a party with you. :)

What do you notice about how peers react to each other.. What if the girl is new, that would change the dynamics from the peers...

Massageman

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 12:50:48 PM »

I don't know. I like mine bent over a Black and Decker heavy duty sawhorse, wrists and ankles afixed to alloy D rings in the floor, and a black silk bag with a nose hole over her head. I don't want her say much. I just take off my pants, remove the belt, slap her ass with it a few times to get her to wigglin' real good, work in some lube - then drive the python home. I love it when my hairy balls slap her oily welted ass cheeks.

Want to get to know me ?

What I would like is an E-bay style auction script. The chick is bent over the afforementioned saw horse - we see a picture of that - and we all bid on an hour (or maybe two hours).

Spoken like a true sophisticate......

Massageman

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 01:50:21 PM »
Yes, it would be sophisticated - we would have a "Buy it Now" price if you are in a hurry as well as automatic bidding up to your personal maximum. Our total convenience brothel experience would include special travel packages from the Priceline Negotiator.

Whiffff.....   LOL

Strike one.

Little Richard

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 06:08:20 PM »
LR, Question... Did you really meet Kristen at the Wild Horse and not the Mustang? I met her at the Mustang in July 07 and we had our first party within 30 minutes of talking with her. 

afriend

Yep, you are right.  I was thinking Mustang but typed WH.  BTW, she had on the red dress when I partied with her.  I was planning to party again this summer but poof, gone in a flash.  I should have taken advantage of the situation in Jan. but planned to come back another day but got tied up at another ranch and didn't have time to return to the Sage.

logcabin

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 11:15:50 PM »
Lydia,
In answer to your question about what do you notice how peers react to you? What if the girl is new, that would change the dynamics from the peers?
Peer reaction around me has been from throwing wine in the peers face to actually fighting in a hair pulling brawl. Naturally those are the extremes. But I like to watch facial reactions - the eyes & eye brows, that minute tighting of the corner of the eyes, body language (crossing arms, crossing legs - away from or toward people), looking directly at people (in the eye) when they talk, looking over people's heads when they talk, listening very intensely when a person speaks.  If the girl is new - the dynamics change but alot of the aforementioned items still hold true.

Mikey

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 07:26:50 AM »
It varies for me, sometimes it's visual, other times it's getting comfortable with the lady, still other times the process of elimination. I remember the first time I partied with Desiree', it was when she walked into the parlor in "hot pants". With Eden Michelle we talked in the parlor for about 2 hours, and I finally suggested we go to her room, and she said, "Let's hurry I can’t wait to get your balls in my mouth!" What can you say to that? Several times at the rural brothels there was only 1 lady working so its either yeah or nay. So you are always taking a chance that she'll be as good as she looks or talks. I've only had 2 bad parties, Jewel at Salt Wells, she just wasn't into it, and Princess at WHCR, who was all about the upsell. What makes a great party is a lady who likes sex as much as I do, or even more. At LPIN Gathering XIII with Athena Snow @ the BR. It's like when she asks, "What do want to do?" and I just say "Everything." She responds, "All right!"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 01:34:14 PM by Mikey »