Author Topic: Choosing Girls To Party With...  (Read 6441 times)

afriend

Re: Choosing Girls To Party With...
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2009, 07:50:20 AM »
It varies for me, sometimes it's visual, other times it's getting comfortable with the lady, still other times the process of elimination. I remember the first time I partied with Desiree', it was when she walked into the parlor in "hot pants". With Eden Michelle we talked in the parlor for about 2 hours, and I finally suggested we go to her room, and she said, "Let's hurry I can’t wait to get your balls in my mouth!" What can you say to that? Several times at the rural brothels there was only 1 lady working so its either yeah or nay. So you are always taking a chance that she'll be as good as she looks or talks. I've only had 2 bad parties, Jewel at Salt Wells, she just wasn't into it, and Princess at WHCR, who was all about the upsell. What makes a great party is a lady who likes sex as much as I do, or even more. At LPIN Gathering XIV with Athena Snow @ the BR. It's like when she asks, "What do want to do?" and I just say "Everything." She responds, "All right!"
Hey Mikey:  Are you having a clairvoyant moment?  I'm fairly sure that LPIN Gathering XIV (14) will not occur until next July in 2010!

Take care,
afriend

Lydia Derek

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2009, 07:59:17 AM »
Thank you to everyone who has provided some insight into this! I'm ready to head back out there, but now I still have over a month to wait.   :(

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2009, 09:32:48 AM »
I just thought this would be a fun topic, plus it should help me out since I'm still pretty new to all of this....

So the main question is, "How do you go about choosing the girl you wish to party with?" Is it a certain body part, personality trait, outfit, etc.. Also, what was the weirdest reason you chose to party with someone?
 :o

Each person is going 2  B  different.

Guess since I live close by near the Reno// C. C. houses,, I go 2 the houses and mingle w/ the ladies. I check out their personality, attitude and figure.  :o    I like talking 2 the ladies 2  see if we clicked.  ;)

Most of the time when My dough-dough head between my walking legs is NOT thinking.   I usually scope out the new ladies and some of the ladies that have been around.
  Im checking out how they inter-act  w/ the customers and other ladies and myself of course.   Seeing how many times the lady goes back 2  party or price-walk a customer.
Also I check out theri personality and attitude. I also notice how often a lady gets plastered for no specific reason. ((B-day and special occasion R exception sometimes)).

Lulz

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »
I go by ATTITUDE first, then looks.  The same goes for when I'm dating. A girl could be the hottest in the world, but if she's going to be a bitch and not treat me right, she can take a hike.  There's 3 billion women in the world, no matter to me. :)

With LPIN I usually read reviews, get an idea of what she's like beforehand, I've never had a bad party.

afriend

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2009, 10:40:27 AM »
Thank you to everyone who has provided some insight into this! I'm ready to head back out there, but now I still have over a month to wait.   :(
Waiting for another month is probably a good thing as the time between now and the Reno Air Races (September 16 - 20, 2009) and Street Vibrations (September 23 - 27, 2009) is generally very slow at the houses.  If you make it there during these two events you'll see that the houses will again be party central with an influx of customers.  After that the next big event is Halloween, I believe. This year it is on a weekend so there may be more clients at that time than normal. 

Some of the LPIN Gathering group has indicated that they plan to be there at that time as well.

Take care,
afriend

kallimorgan

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2009, 09:41:58 PM »
I think the best wat to pick the lady to party with is to get to know her first. It makes for a much beeter and more intimate party!
Kisses, Kalli Morgan

The Dark Cloud

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2009, 09:58:32 AM »
I go purely by looks, a large breasted woman with a thin waist is certainly a plus. Personality usually doesn't factor into it but if the woman is bitchy it can be a real turnoff.

cueball69

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2009, 08:49:36 PM »
I just thought this would be a fun topic, plus it should help me out since I'm still pretty new to all of this....

So the main question is, "How do you go about choosing the girl you wish to party with?" Is it a certain body part, personality trait, outfit, etc.. Also, what was the weirdest reason you chose to party with someone?
  :o

The first thing I look for is to make sure she's a smoker, that's a make or break item with me. Then I try to see if she has any tattoos, because that's a big plus in my book. After that, I like to get to know the lady over a couple of drinks to see if we "click". If we do, then it's off to party. If not, then back to square one.

I will say that in the few times I've been to a brothel, I've had a lot of interesting conversations with all of the ladies I've met whether we partied or not.

Curious

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »
I don't really look for the GFE type.

I can get yelled at enough elsewhere!

I do have high standards, however.

She must be breathing, and still warm.

The truth is, I can't really answer ths question.  Today I'll go for one lady, tomorrow a completely different "type". 

Heck, even I don't understand what turns me on at any given moment!