Author Topic: interesting story on ABC news  (Read 1201 times)

SIDEWINDER

interesting story on ABC news
« on: September 11, 2009, 12:41:32 PM »
+1
Sugar daddy dating. No, I'm not making it up. If someone has the computer know how to drag it over here, it's in the redbook general discussion. Evidently ABC's 20/20 has done a complete story on this. Now, not only do the legal working girls have to compete against independents. Now they have to compete against sugar babies who are looking for sugar dadies to make ends me. One woman said she has four sugar Daddys. 

Call it what you like, in my book she's a prostitute!

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
Re: interesting story on ABC news
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 03:54:06 PM »
Nope, if anyone drags the story over here it will be deleted unless 20/20 specifically talks about LPIN and relates the two.  That subject by itself is illegal prostitution and is not allowed.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 04:02:11 PM »
But heck, if you want to set up a brothel, just contact your local Acorn group..Ready and willing to help!

But I know quite a few strippers that have gone that route..Get 1-2 sugar daddies to make ends meet.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 04:03:23 PM »
+1
Nope, if anyone drags the story over here it will be deleted unless 20/20 specifically talks about LPIN and relates the two.  That subject by itself is illegal prostitution and is not allowed.
Although it is not about legal prostitution, I did find it interesting. It is amazing how many women who do this are in a state of denial as to what they are doing. I guess the same could be said for the customers who see them also.

Erin Miller's last line was " I'm not a prostitute or slut like everyone thinks I am but if my sugar daddy ran out of money, I probably wouldn't talk to him anymore."

You're right. No need to drag it over here.  People who want to read it can mosey over there.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 04:27:30 PM »
But heck, if you want to set up a brothel, just contact your local Acorn group..Ready and willing to help!

You just had to get that in there. You just couldn't resist.  ::)

FredT

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 02:32:43 PM »
Relevant or not, it WAS interesting as all hell... I mean come on, telling them how to claim 14 year old illegal imigrant prostitutes as dependents?   I mean come on, if you saw that on a TV show you'd laugh your ass off at the impossibility of the senario!

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 03:08:01 PM »
+1
Unless I missed something, I never saw any of the Sugar Babbies who charged $200 per nite and would wash your airplane, cut the grass and make sandwiches. ::)

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 05:15:21 PM »
No..around here it appears to be closer to $3k a month that includes about a date a week.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 05:17:49 PM »
Relevant or not, it WAS interesting as all hell... I mean come on, telling them how to claim 14 year old illegal imigrant prostitutes as dependents?   I mean come on, if you saw that on a TV show you'd laugh your ass off at the impossibility of the senario!

Yeah, its not enough to run an underground business that pays no taxes, lets declare them as dependents so you can qualify for an earned income tax credit. So the government pays you for your illegal operation!

At least on the legal side in Nevada, income is declared which requires taxes to be paid.