Author Topic: Mike Huckabee with Sagebrush Prostitute  (Read 13177 times)

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
Re: Mike Huckabee with Sagebrush Prostitute
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2015, 08:40:40 PM »
Rihanna, just suppose someone were to stand outside the brothels taking pictures of everyone who goes to the brothels and then posting them on the internet.  Would that be alright with you too?

No. But what does that have to do with someone who happens to be a prostitute choosing to have her photo taken with a candidate she supports?

Yes, Hof is the brothel owner who spends the most time, money, and energy on bringing publicity and advertisement to his businesses. This makes him the brothel owner most worthy of 50% of my bookings. I am grateful that he spends his time and money to bring in customers to us AND to destigmatize prostitution.

What, exactly, is the problem here? That Sable pulled a subtle prank on a bigot? That a business owner does his part in advertising his business?

The problem is who leaked the photo to the Radar was it Sable Renae  or HOF.
When there was no need for it to be leaked.  Well they quoted HOF he must have done it. And  the only reason is to get press.
So that is the problem. 

No, that doesn't explain the supposed problem. . .what is wrong with seeking publicity for your business? He's doing his job. . . That's why he gets 50%. I would have a problem if he was taking 50% and not doing his part to advertise.

HappyCamper

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2015, 08:50:42 PM »
I'm with Rihanna on this. They weren't at a brothel, she was at his fund raiser and she's a Huckabee supporter. What makes her any different than any other voter? He doesn't have to agree with her legal profession. There are a lot of professions much less honorable than prostitution.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2015, 08:53:13 PM »
Rihanna, just suppose someone were to stand outside the brothels taking pictures of everyone who goes to the brothels and then posting them on the internet.  Would that be alright with you too?

No. But what does that have to do with someone who happens to be a prostitute choosing to have her photo taken with a candidate she supports?

It has everything to do with it.  Taking pictures of customers outside a brothel and exposing them is no different then what hof is doing taking pictures of his prostitutes with celebrities and then turning them over to news publications. It's exactly the same thing.

buttonman

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2015, 08:53:42 PM »
Scenario:  Hof is NOT a supporter of Huckabee.  He hears that Huckabee is in town. he then "arranges" for one of his ladies to go to the event and get her picture taken with the candidate.  Presto...bad press for Huckabee and Hof is in the news.

Possible, likely?  You know Hof make your own decision.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2015, 08:55:14 PM »
I'm with Rihanna on this. They weren't at a brothel, she was at his fund raiser and she's a Huckabee supporter. What makes her any different than any other voter? He doesn't have to agree with her legal profession. There are a lot of professions much less honorable than prostitution.

So then it would be alright for anyone to take pictures of you entering the brothels and post the pictures?

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2015, 09:06:10 PM »
It is kinda funny actually he has no freakin Idea whom he's taking a picture with haha.

That's because LPINs are just normal, average, every day ladies.  ;)

Yeah, none of them have issues, pimps besides Hof, or are into drugs or anything at all.....Angels...all of them.  ::) Who are u trying to kid?

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2015, 09:08:30 PM »
How is taking photos of customers entering brothers akin to a Huckabee supporter taking a photo with him at one of his events?  :o

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2015, 09:08:53 PM »
A set-up, a "gotcha" moment by Hof and the prostitute. What did Huckabee do wrong other than agree to a picture with someone at an event for him? Hof is despicable...

Didn't do himself or his business by publicizing this. Seriously, guys are going to pay to sleep with her?

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2015, 09:27:42 PM »
How is taking photos of customers entering brothers akin to a Huckabee supporter taking a photo with him at one of his events?  :o
“Gov. Huckabee is going to have a heart attack when this picture gets out,” Hof told Radar. “I’m sure he had no idea she is a prostitute and I’d bet on it he is against legalized prostitution.”
I am sorry but this quote in itself is just low, I mean this is just craving attention and hey "look at me" I got this. If Sable wants a photo of Huckabee because she likes him that is fine but Hof needs keep it private and not share just to garner attention and exploiting someone. Did Huckabee know that Sable is a prostitute? I doubt it, that is not his fault and to go public and not ask for his permission to use it for a news story is equally wrong.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2015, 09:32:27 PM »
BFD!   ::) Wake me up when Hof finally buys Sheris  or CR. Until then hitting the Snooze button.  Zzzzzzz

gusto207

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2015, 09:36:22 PM »
If HOF allowed her to accompany her client for free to the Huckabee fundraiser solely for her to take a picture with him then it was a hit job, but none of us will ever know for sure not even you Rihanna.

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2015, 10:28:31 PM »
How do we know Dennis took the Picture??

Not who told anyone about it which we don't know either but how do we know that Dennis was actually at the Fundraiser and was actually behind the camera taking the picture?

I like that she took the picture and last check Huckabee has like a 2% chance of winning anyways.  I'm pretty sure these ladies don't walk up to people in public and say "Hi I'm a prostitute can we take a picture?"

I don't remember who said this but I heard it somewhere "No publicity is bad publicity" and love him or hate him Dennis does promote the Shit out of the Bunny Ranch brand.
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2015, 01:45:32 AM »
Apparently, not very many have gone to a political event.  Here, I get run over by them all the time.  At any event, everybody wants a selfie, and then a group shot, and then they ask the speaker's staff to take another photo so all the family can get in the picture.

I am surprised Sable was able to get a shot with the Gov.  Some events she and any working girl would get pushed aside by frantic people wanting to be first in the handshake/photo line.  Also, Sable would slide right past the Secret Service, when you see who all security needs to watch.

Gov. Huckabee or any candidate is able to deal with all kinds of people, and likely met most.  Being friendly to a working girl is not a challenge.  If fact, I bet when a working girl is in her street clothes, even most mongers wouldn't recognize them.

I doubt there is much benefit for Hof either.  Remember there are local politicians that want to elbow in on the scene for their own purposes.  Those boys would consider Hof a choir boy who doesn't know how the world really works.

You think taking a picture with Sable is bad.  Remember, the President has to be photographed with all the DC politicians.

News Flash:  I am running a group discount as an outdate.  All the girls can visit me, and I will introduce you girls to herds of politicians.  Just bring your boots and gloves for the snow.  MrTShirt
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2015, 04:24:53 AM »
How do we know Dennis took the Picture??

Not who told anyone about it which we don't know either but how do we know that Dennis was actually at the Fundraiser and was actually behind the camera taking the picture?

I like that she took the picture and last check Huckabee has like a 2% chance of winning anyways.  I'm pretty sure these ladies don't walk up to people in public and say "Hi I'm a prostitute can we take a picture?"

I don't remember who said this but I heard it somewhere "No publicity is bad publicity" and love him or hate him Dennis does promote the Shit out of the Bunny Ranch brand.
The photo itself is not an issue, however using someone for marketing or promotion is. Why else would this be in the media? Other than a I got ya moment and look at me and see what I did. I have taken photos with celebrities before the difference is I don't run to the media and say hey look at this because the celebrity is doing it as a kind gesture because I am a fan of their work. I am sure if someone took a photo of you and used it as a marketing or promotional tool and you were not compensated or told about it you might not be happy.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2015, 05:39:11 AM »
I wonder how many outlets hof called trying to sell this piece of garbage.
And let me keep reminding everyone, hof always manages to get an interview in each story.  If it was just a story about a prostitute going to see a celebrity, how would they even know she was a prostitute? Or how would hof end up with an interview every time?

And it's always the same old lame story from hof. That is, the girls wanted to see him.

BTW: What happens if the powers to be decide to change county laws making N Nevada brothels lock down brothels because of this incident?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:45:47 AM by SIDEWINDER »