Author Topic: Methods working girls use to drain your money?  (Read 45019 times)

ColtsFan90

Methods working girls use to drain your money?
« on: January 21, 2016, 07:12:39 PM »
Hi, I just started visiting the ranches last summer and am interested in discussing this hobby with other people.  I’m still a bit cynical about the whole thing, so I want to gather more information about LPIN.  Here are some things I’ve experienced so far:

-Mentioning she has given you large discounts in the past.
-Telling you she would get in trouble with management for having low bookings if she accepts your offer.
-Saying you should bring more money because she wants to spend more time with you.
-Playing on a client’s emotions and feelings to try and get him to repeat.

I’m still new at this, so I’m trying to figure out what to watch out for when talking with the ladies.  I was a regular client of xxx xxxx and she tried all of this on me.  It seemed like she was trying to make me feel guilty for accepting a lower priced party.  I’d like to avoid that in the future.

Interested in hearing what some more experienced people on this board have to say about this subject.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 09:27:18 PM by Borg2 »

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
Re: Methods working girls use to drain your money?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 08:52:38 PM »
I just fuck you with my mind and make pterodactyl noises.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 08:53:41 PM »
I'm more interested in whether or not you feel you had quality parties...
Negotiation is stupid, but it sounds like you kind of have it down.
HD

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 09:52:35 PM »
but how do we know what pterodactyls sound like? It's the never ending question, which came first, the pterodactyl or the sound a pterodactyl makes.....
Lol

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 09:59:23 PM »
Ruby Rae aside, it's really sad to see this and the Cassandra Cain  $4500 story coming out of the Love Ranch North.  It used to be the house where you could get a killer party not long ago for $500-$800.

Let me guess? She gave you a deal the first time, and now she wants more because it was a "deal". 

Bottom line, unless time and activities are changing drastically don't ever come off your initial rate.

Furthermore, with the girls as independent contractors, if she really likes you she would deal with the office heat about the party price.

Finally, if she really has feelings for ya, she would offer to fuck you for free. Not happening.

Run, run away my man.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 12:26:24 AM »
I'm sorry that you had a negative experience at the LRN, ColtsFan. It pains me when a client has a not so great experience and that could potentially ruin LPIN for him forever, whether it be the lady's fault, his fault, or neither.

I hope that you will give other ladies at the Love Ranch North a chance in the future :) All ladies are different!

xoxoxo

QTo

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 02:44:32 AM »
Depends on how low you really got during the first negotiations... if you're running at say $200/hr, I'm pretty sure management might have a talk with the lady... now if you're running at say $1000/hr... it's probably just a "scare" tactic.

ColtsFan90

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 05:35:49 AM »
I'm more interested in whether or not you feel you had quality parties...
Negotiation is stupid, but it sounds like you kind of have it down.
HD

I'm not sure if I'm that good with negotiations, but I think I have the basics down.  I'll say that overall I've had mostly quality parties in the four visits I've had since last May. 

Ruby Rae aside, it's really sad to see this and the Cassandra Cain  $4500 story coming out of the Love Ranch North.  It used to be the house where you could get a killer party not long ago for $500-$800.

Let me guess? She gave you a deal the first time, and now she wants more because it was a "deal". 

Bottom line, unless time and activities are changing drastically don't ever come off your initial rate.

Furthermore, with the girls as independent contractors, if she really likes you she would deal with the office heat about the party price.

Finally, if she really has feelings for ya, she would offer to fuck you for free. Not happening.

Run, run away my man.

Your guess is pretty much spot on.  I sent her a text saying that I was going to spend $750 during my next visit.  She sent me a text back saying that her minimum was $1500, but that she had been giving me discounted rates in the past because she enjoyed spending time with me.  When I questioned her about a past conversation, she said that she didn’t want to take $500 from me again because her management would question her about low bookings.  She then told me that I should bring more money so we could spend more time together.

As for the feelings part, she pushed really hard when I took her on an outdate on October 24th to celebrate her birthday.  I know that you shouldn’t expect anything to happen in LPIN, but some of the lines she fed me were pretty straightforward and unambiguous.  It’s the reason that text exchange hurt so bad, and honestly it still kind of hurts.

The way to play the game is to not play it.

Tell activities desired for what length of time and say what you are willing to pay. Do not deviate from your budget. If it is a fair price she will accept if she doesn't like it and counters then walk. Anything else is just noise and cut it off with a simple "I see we are not on the same page, have a nice night" and walk

Don't play the game

I'd say this is really good advice and is pretty much what I'm discovering works best.  One thing I'll add is that after my initial party with a lady, I try to talk with her before I leave to get an idea of what her rates for more time or other activities cost.  It helps with planning for future visits and repeats.

I've actually left the full amount that I plan to spend as a deposit when I've repeated, since I get a good idea of what she would accept.  One lady actually surprised me and legitimately gave me extra time for doing that!

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience at the LRN, ColtsFan. It pains me when a client has a not so great experience and that could potentially ruin LPIN for him forever, whether it be the lady's fault, his fault, or neither.

I hope that you will give other ladies at the Love Ranch North a chance in the future :) All ladies are different!

xoxoxo

My first LPIN experience was with Jade, so I’m well aware that the ladies at the LRN can have a truly kind heart and be awesome in the bedroom!  I’m sure that the same is true of you.   ;D

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 08:57:45 AM »
If you are uncomfortable with a lady's prices, there are dozens of other ladies to choose from and they all have different prices.  ;)

ancient mariner

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 10:46:39 AM »

MMMMMM Pterodactyl noises (any particular species? They probably had different sounds. Pteranodons probably had their own spectrum).

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 12:01:09 PM »
I just make whatever comes to mind at first. Sometimes it's more velociraptor.

In all seriousness, though, because we're all independent everyone has their own prices for things.  And in some instances, there are times when managers will express concern over lowball amount parties (especially several in a row) but that more so correlates to what's on the ticket in terms of time spent and such and if you have a history of usually booking higher amounts. (In my experience it's more of an overall concern thing. Like "why are you now settling for so low? what are you doing for that amount for all that time?" but I'm also sure there are managers who are more concerned about the money itself and will express issue over that aspect of it.) While I know there are brothels where they do have mandatory minimums for prices a girl must go off of for her menu options, that's not the case with the Hof houses as far as I'm aware (at least not at the Southern ones). However, I don't know many working girls who don't want to at least get enough from the party to where their R&B for the day is free and I am aware that number does vary from house to house (I'm almost positive it's much, much lower down South than up North) - especially if it's been a slower time of year traffic-wise so one isn't sure if there's going to be someone else coming by that day if they don't have other appointments set.

So if one girl just won't budge on her prices, even if you previously booked with her for different amounts before, it may just be an opportunity to check out another girl to get to know and see if there's other connections to be made where you can get what you want for what you're comfortable paying with no games played and no hassle.  I'm all about offering deals for repeats and regulars, with the exact kind of deal varying depending on what they're looking to do. And of course I run specials just to get new people in, too. Most of my good deals are for people wanting to be regulars, rather than first timers/one shots.

But I am also honest in that depending on the current situation going on in the house itself as well as the fact I am someone who travels in from out of state from pretty far away so my investment to come out and do this is higher than those who are local or even those from another state but can just drive a few hours to come in rather than have to book airfare and such. And that is just based on simple  economical mathematics - at the end of my stays I want to be able to go home with something in my pocket more than just breaking even between the investment to first come out, weekly expenses (doctor visit), and having to pay the daily R&B if there were days where I didn't book or book enough to get it covered. Not "ballin'" or anything, just something to kind of show like "yeah it was worth the trip as I now have some money dollars to take care of stuff I need it for".  If all I do is break even, or worse, wind up having to owe anything when I have to leave, it would make me discouraged from making these trips again even if there are interested people still wanting to book with me.  As I come out here to do this as a job and the money I get I do actually need for things that are serious. Not so I have my own spending money to spoil myself with or whatever. Just like clients coming out also need money to pay their bills at home and don't want to be drained dry and have that worry.

You just essentially need to set your budget in your head before even walking in the door. The max amount you're willing to spend. Log it in your phone if you need to in case you feel tempted to go over but there'd be consequences if you do. But also have realistic expectations in terms of amount of time and types of activities you want to book for when it comes to your party. The houses take half, and I don't know too many willing to do all kinds of crazy stuff for even just an hour for under 1k and definitely not more than an hour. Simple and easy then yeah you could get away with an hour and under for less, especially if you're respectful, and put out good energy that makes it easier to make a connection with the lady you're negotiating with. Just stick to your guns and be up front with your max. "I cannot spend more than X at this time. Here's what I'd like. Now what are you able and willing to do for that amount of money and time I said? Could we work it out?" Bam.  I prefer customers who are up front with their budgets rather than just strut in and say what they want to do and wait for me to say the money part (and sometimes get in a huff when I throw out a number and decide to either talk to someone else or just leave rather than convince me why I should go to what they want to spend as they didn't give me any budget to go off of in the first place).

Best of luck for your future excursions!

Mikey

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 01:24:01 PM »
I try and keep it simple. I carry what I plan on spending (cash) and leave my cards at the hotel. I say what I can spend and what I expect. In 30+ years I've only walked 3 times.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2016, 05:13:52 PM »
"Methods working girls use to drain your money"?

Well, LOL, have heard many METHODS before which were usually with successful long/difficult negotiations or with failed negotiations.  CLASSIC examples:

1) "For every ten minutes there's a house minimum of ____".

2) "No Lady in this house will accept your offer".

3) "I have to work less and not have as many parties, and that is why I charge the prices I ask".

4) "Every Lady in the house charges the same amount".

If a Lady won't budge from her demanded asking price then the single best option likely is to WALK.  Fortunately, there's many outstanding Ladies.

"LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL".
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2016, 05:28:34 PM »
My favorite method is with about five minutes left to go in the party the lady gets you nice and hard again and when the "Time to renegotiate" comes across the speaker, she has you right on the edge, and then asks if you want to extend the party so you can finish.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 06:16:57 PM »
2) "No Lady in this house will accept your offer".

I have had this happen to me on more then a few occasions. Just bad business for the house and the other ladies there. I never understood the whole" low party prices" if a lady likes to give a party at a $500 price point consistently as opposed to a 1,000 or more? Aren't the Ladies ICs? Maybe the lady feels it is a fair price for her service of course she could want more money but rather not see it walk out the door? But going back to the first post if any working ladies tries to make you pay more or make you feel guilty just walk and be done. It is not worth the energy. If she does appreciate your time and company a lady will work with you always, that is when I hope house management will value the customer and possible repeat business.