Author Topic: Methods working girls use to drain your money?  (Read 45020 times)

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
Re: Methods working girls use to drain your money?
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2016, 04:17:04 PM »
I had a very negative experience at Mustang and I have a very negative view about Mustang management but there were several key differences including the fact that I shared negative views about an establishment as opposed to an individual. . .and the fact that they were here to defend themselves.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2016, 04:27:33 PM »
The reason I don't like this sort of post is because a lady who is not here to defend herself is being criticized. There are two sides to every story and we don't know the lady's side because she is not here to share it. Even the original poster does not know and cannot understand things from the lady's point of view.

It appears that you were able to party with a different lady in your price range. . .so I don't respect this attempt to try to harm the original lady's business just because you could not come to an agreement on future parties. If you found a lady who better suits you, I am happy for you. There is no need to dwell on a negative past experience with a different lady.

I have had this happen to me before and chose to leave the lady out of the post as it was a valid discussion thread her name was not necessary. There are 3 sides to a story I find, your side, my side and the actual course of events. I didn't see anyone though bash the lady in question.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2016, 04:31:01 PM »
I had a very negative experience at Mustang and I have a very negative view about Mustang management but there were several key differences including the fact that I shared negative views about an establishment as opposed to an individual. . .and the fact that they were here to defend themselves.

" and the fact that they were here to defend themselves "........but had enough " CLASS " to stay out of all the BS.

That was not my recollection. My recollection is that they initially responded with lies, tried to cover them up, and quickly had nothing to say when they realized they were "caught". In any case, that is totally irrelevant in this thread which has absolutely nothing to do with that establishment. It appears that you are the one who is "dwelling".  ;D

The reason I don't like this sort of post is because a lady who is not here to defend herself is being criticized. There are two sides to every story and we don't know the lady's side because she is not here to share it. Even the original poster does not know and cannot understand things from the lady's point of view.

It appears that you were able to party with a different lady in your price range. . .so I don't respect this attempt to try to harm the original lady's business just because you could not come to an agreement on future parties. If you found a lady who better suits you, I am happy for you. There is no need to dwell on a negative past experience with a different lady.

I have had this happen to me before and chose to leave the lady out of the post as it was a valid discussion thread her name was not necessary. There are 3 sides to a story I find, your side, my side and the actual course of events. I didn't see anyone though bash the lady in question.

I agree with your way of going about things. While there wasn't excessive bashing of the lady in question, this could potentially hurt her business and scare off clients. . . all without her ever having the opportunity to defend herself. The lack of opportunity to defend herself is my chief protest. If she was a poster here and had the opportunity to speak on the issue and post her point of view, I would not have any problem with this type of post.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2016, 05:36:37 PM »
Are there  any difference in the houses now except for rural VS. city brothels?

For instance in your opinion, what would be the differences between any of the hof owned brothels except for the location and name?

Or the differences between the Mustang and the hof owned brothels?

Or even the differences between Sheri's and the Chicken Ranch?

My experience has been that MLBR tends to have higher initial price quotes than Mustang, though I have had reasonable offers at MLBR, as well. Again, depends on the lady. LRN and Mustang have been generally comparable.

Oh, for comparing prices of yesteryear, this is fun: http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

Turns out that a $50.00 party in 1980 would equal $478.82 now. I got curious, given how past discussions have drifted off into this direction. Doesn't surprise me much, considering that I bought a new F150 for $4000.00 that year and they go for about ten times that, now.

Getting back on topic, the most peculiar approach I've heard of is the Sheri's routine of having management try and convince potential customers pick another high priced party after self walking. There is a thread about it somewhere on the board.

I used the calculator to compare wages. I made $12 per hour in 1980 and the Calculator said, I should now be making $34.52 per hour. Of course that would be providing wages kept up with inflation which they have not. A journeyman clerk makes just over $20.00 per hour in the union shops and has a much larger cost of medical.  Perhaps  that's also a big part of the problem. Wages for brothel goers not keeping up with the cost of inflation.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2016, 05:59:48 PM »

True there's one side presenting information.  Although more information may be needed from both sides.  However, do see a possible problem with how the Lady presented a much higher price providing the information is accurate.

"The reason I don't like this sort of post is because a lady is not here to defend herself is being critized", wonder if the topic was about a non Hof Lady would your quote be stated?

In the past have read non positive posts on SIN with Ladies who I've partied with before and who I speak highly.  Recently there's been some non positive posts with one of these Ladies.  Another example in the past a member here posted a complaining post about a Lady stating her name.  By the same member from time to time have seen numerous non positive posts referring to the same Lady who I have partied with before.  Therefore, different people have different opinions about Ladies.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 06:01:41 PM by COH »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

ancient mariner

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2016, 06:32:49 PM »
Are there  any difference in the houses now except for rural VS. city brothels?

For instance in your opinion, what would be the differences between any of the hof owned brothels except for the location and name?

Or the differences between the Mustang and the hof owned brothels?

Or even the differences between Sheri's and the Chicken Ranch?

My experience has been that MLBR tends to have higher initial price quotes than Mustang, though I have had reasonable offers at MLBR, as well. Again, depends on the lady. LRN and Mustang have been generally comparable.

Oh, for comparing prices of yesteryear, this is fun: http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

Turns out that a $50.00 party in 1980 would equal $478.82 now. I got curious, given how past discussions have drifted off into this direction. Doesn't surprise me much, considering that I bought a new F150 for $4000.00 that year and they go for about ten times that, now.

Getting back on topic, the most peculiar approach I've heard of is the Sheri's routine of having management try and convince potential customers pick another high priced party after self walking. There is a thread about it somewhere on the board.

I used the calculator to compare wages. I made $12 per hour in 1980 and the Calculator said, I should now be making $34.52 per hour. Of course that would be providing wages kept up with inflation which they have not. A journeyman clerk makes just over $20.00 per hour in the union shops and has a much larger cost of medical.  Perhaps  that's also a big part of the problem. Wages for brothel goers not keeping up with the cost of inflation.

Depends on the brothel goer, I suppose, most of the folks I knew who clerked moved on up to other things that paid better. Course, I also remember $.75 pitchers of beer during happy hours.

To return to the theme of the thread, one thing I do to prevent the little head from controlling the situation is to pay cash and only take as much as will cover a party within my pre-determined price range and not take any plastic with me. Prevents any possibility of bank draining.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 06:41:15 PM by ancient mariner »

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2016, 07:14:52 PM »
+1
As several. everyone knows, it's been several years since I've went but there was a time when there was a huge difference in which brothel you went to. Now except for having different women, I'm not so sure anymore.  It does seem that some men favor one brothel over another but I don't know if it's women who give better prices without trying to drain your last dollar or just having women working that men have partied with before and trust.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:20:08 PM by SIDEWINDER »

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2016, 07:16:14 PM »

Someone will always speak negatively of you whether it is on the board or not, goes for the same outside brothels. I had someone recently write a negative feedback of me in an email about my job performance in which this individual might have told many people how they felt. While I don't necessarily agree with all of it I took it in stride and will work on it in future projects. I don't know the lady Coltsfan had an issue with and I agree with Slednx she is more then welcome to come on the board and say her side.

" and the fact that they were here to defend themselves "........but had enough " CLASS " to stay out of all the BS.

That was not my recollection. My recollection is that they initially responded with lies, tried to cover them up, and quickly had nothing to say when they realized they were "caught". In any case, that is totally irrelevant in this thread which has absolutely nothing to do with that establishment. It appears that you are the one who is "dwelling".  ;D

I agree with your way of going about things. While there wasn't excessive bashing of the lady in question, this could potentially hurt her business and scare off clients. . . all without her ever having the opportunity to defend herself. The lack of opportunity to defend herself is my chief protest. If she was a poster here and had the opportunity to speak on the issue and post her point of view, I would not have any problem with this type of post.

chuckar chaser

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2016, 08:01:20 PM »

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Overnighter
« Reply #13 on: Today at 07:59:59 PM »
QuoteModify
My first thought when I read this post was wow I have never been treated like that at the Mustang ranch. Now I have read Roxanne's first post on here. I see she is 21 years old and has been working a year. So I think she probably deserves a break for age and experience. Hell Sidewinder did not know what isle the green olives were on until be had some experience. So Roxanne should have the opportunity to chalk this up to a learning experience and move on.
One thing I do have a problem with is this seems to happen often at brothels owned by Hof. It seems this is somewhat part of his training for ladies that work for him. In my personal opinion this is a bad way to do business.
Just an FYI. When I go to the brothel I go to totally enjoy the woman I choose. An exceptional provider makes me feel like royalty while I'm there always acts greatful  for the money I do pay.  Treats me to a wonderful party with absolutely no upsale for the activities I like.
Welcome to the board Roxanne hope yourself and other ladies can learn as much from this board as Mongers have. Nice pictures too you look to be pretty darn sexy.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2016, 08:30:36 PM »
I just want to add to this thread that Roxanne Price has now joined the board and made a very nice first post in the LPIN only section where she did use the opportunity to clear the air and state her side of the story. I am now happy because balance is good.  :D

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2016, 08:39:19 PM »
Gonna jump in, I normally stay out of arguments like this or I'll make a funny comment then walk into the sunset but I felt strongly about this:

LPIN is a service we may avail ourselves of. This service is much like what a carpenter or painter or mover or massage therapist or barber might provide. It's fair for a client who has had a bad experience to complain about it much like I'll get mad at a bad haircut. Some will say: your bad haircut is your own fault. This issue is debatable. A bad party may be the client's fault, or the lady's, or both.

But there are many outlets like Yelp and Google and Facebook and so on where customers can provide reviews warning others of their bad experiences or celebrating their experiences and encouraging others to partake as well. I always thought that was one of the major points of this board. Coltsfan was brave and brazen enough to post about their experience.

This is ok. What other outlet is there for coltsfan? I don't expect coltsfan to be talking to significant other or friends about it; this is a pretty private hobby we all have, I imagine. And there's no way a report as realistic as this would be posted on the bunny boards.

So it is ok for these negative experiences to be posted. True, Roxanne Price can go on here and defend herself, but doing so is her prerogative. I imagine ladies speak poorly of us clients at times to each other, and we're not there to defend ourselves as well.

This said: I've had nothing but great experiences at LRN, and I hate when people have bad experiences anywhere in LPIN given the expensive nature of this hobby.  and more importantly I thank coltsfan and everyone else on this board for your honesty and feedback.
For the record I've never met Roxanne...but I wouldn't mind doing so. Especially if I had a ton of money to blow.

Don't worry ladies, I'm gonna win the powerball next week.
HD

Ruby Rae

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2016, 08:43:30 PM »
I would like to say that here at the LRN we are not trained to play on clients' emotions, nor are we trained on any of the negotiating practices described by the original poster. The trainers are the ladies themselves, not management, and not Dennis or Suzette. The lady is assigned a big sister and it is usually a lady who has been working here for a certain amount of time and someone who management trusts to give good information and help. From there the ladies will make their own decisions on how to run their business and which ethics to use. This is not the fault of the house, only the lady.

Also, management is not involved with our bookings in the ways that are being stated in this thread. Ladies are independent contractors and they price themselves as they wish. During this week's past tea party it was discussed by Dennis and Suzette that a $700 party was walked and how that was unacceptable. I share this as concrete example to show you that management is on the customer's side. I know some may have differing stories from the past, but from what I have seen in three years, management is usually on the customer's side. If the lady is insisting on more money, that is on her.

That's all :) xoxo 

EDIT: I would also like to add that I'm not on anyone's side. I just want to clarify things for the sake of my house :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 08:48:26 PM by Ruby Rae »

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2016, 09:43:49 PM »
A couple posts happened since I started writing mine lol
1) I also forgot to mention I hate when ladies leave LPIN too due to bad experiences: the work they do is incredibly emotionally difficult, and I wonder how much bad clients factor in. Nonetheless, more power to any woman who chooses to join or leave this profession.
2) Roxanne, like any lady, is welcome on this board and her opinion is just as valid as any else's. Seems obvious but worth mentioning, I didn't mean to take away from her opinion. I still look forward to meeting her :)
3) CC: you're right on. Any lady that provides a good party and doesn't provide any pressure for anything much less an upsell is one worth repeating. It's worth being a regular for ladies like that; I don't repeat often....but when I do, it's always a dos Equis. Lol but seriously, a lady like this is worth the cost.
4) Luckily, we have this board as a means to try to help others negotiate. The suckers who give up $2000 for an hour party...well damn, at the time, the lady was certainly worth that.
And if I were her, I'd give the best damn party I can.
But of course, I presume every lady always does that for the price which is paid.
5) Thanks for the feedback, Ruby...
(Did you mean the LADY walked a $700 party? Wow. I wonder why Hof says that's unacceptable. I figure a lady can walk for any reason.)
I guess this means you can expect to party with $700 with someone, somewhere at a Hof house. My wallet is suddenly burning.
But it's ok, I'm gonna win the powerball next week :)
HD

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2016, 10:35:04 PM »
I would like to say that I also feel the management stresses to give good parties at fair prices. Ladies are instructed to inform the client that all ladies have different prices and he can speak to any of the available ladies to work out a deal. I would not personally have an issue with a lady walking a $700 party if she was not comfortable. . .however, it would be a problem if she did so without letting the gentlemen know that there are other ladies who could work with his budget. Then, the client would leave without ever knowing that there were a dozen ladies in the house he could have had a good time with for $700. That's sad and not fair and not right. It's not right to the client who was deprived of the party, the other ladies deprived of business, or the house who would also be deprived of business.

I do not know the specifics of this incident, but in my personal experience. . .that's where issues arise.  This is a good example of why the house has to keep some kind of guidelines for what ladies should charge. . .even though people on this board take an issue with it, for some reason. The house is protecting you from ever having prices raise to, say, 10k an hour.  ;)

Offline hungermonger

• High Roller
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2016, 01:55:01 AM »
Just a little lost on this topic and the responses given. 

Original question about methods ladies use to drain your money--- I think a lot that are noticeable and unnoticeable.  The only method I care about at the end of the day is the great party methods. Put it on me so good that I come running back every chance I get.

The lady in question going by what was said, it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me to see her again if she's good in the party.  It seem like what has been discuss was a convo over the phone/web. I just wonder if you did an actual face to face negotiation with her.  Going by the text it seem like she just want to work something out.  If it would end in a successful party hard to say.

I guess I'm looking at it as men are from Mars and women are from Venus especially in text form.  Understand from her point and his point but the devil is in the details and might have made a crack in desires seem like the grand canyon.  In a way just wonder if this was just a misunderstanding that could be worked out face to face.  Personally I might have went with the amount I said and see what happened.