Author Topic: Sheri's ? Suggestions for a newbie  (Read 63704 times)

tornado5

Sheri's ? Suggestions for a newbie
« on: July 13, 2010, 09:38:15 PM »
Any comments about Sheri's?  I'm a newbie and want to check it out, but I hear they are kinda expensive.  How can I get the most for my $$.  Any recent reports on the ladies?

afriend

Re: Sheri's ? Suggestions for a newbie
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 10:20:02 PM »
Any comments about Sheri's?  I'm a newbie and want to check it out, but I hear they are kinda expensive.  How can I get the most for my $$.  Any recent reports on the ladies?

Thanks for joining us here Tornado.  Have you seen the searchable database we have here?  http://sex-in-nevada.com/tinc?key=017RjltF&formname=field_report
In the Brothel field you can type in Sheri and get a list of 20 reports.  The last one was from December 2009 however.

Doc (Sportsman) is our resident expert on the Southern Brothels.  Hopefully he will see this post and respond.  Or you can always send him a PM.  I'm sure others may also have some comments as well.

Take care,
afriend

Demosthenes

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 06:38:13 AM »

Welcome aboard, Tornado! I went to Sheri's in 2008 for my first-ever brothel excursion. It was fantastic. I took a detour from my Vegas trip to spend a couple of days at Sheri's and had a great time. Everyone I met was really friendly and welcoming. Truthfully, I'd go back just to see some of the staff. More expensive? Well, experiences since then suggest they were on the high side, which I expected going in. Like you, I'd heard the reputation. I also realized that I was (and still am) strictly 'Tourist Class'. I could definitely have done more, but I attribute that to my mindset rather than any of the ladies (I was pretty fully edged). All things considered, I may have paid a little more than I could have but I have no regrets and would definitely go again.

If I were to give one tip, it'd be 'Don't Freak!' On my first tour of the house, the lady came out with a price that (seriously) gave me an out-of-body experience. I've paid less for vehicles. When I was able to breathe again, I politely declined. However, that same lady later made another overture. On the second go-round there was a dramatic realignment of the price structure and I wound up with a two-girl party. Which turned out to be a slight overreach, but that another story.

Rob

shooter

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 09:04:10 AM »
First welcome to the board. The best advise will most likely come from Sportsman when he reads this post. Plus I will bet that if he knows when you will visit and he can fit it into his schedule he will offer to meet you. Just remember the simple rules, Be clean, sober and respectful at the brothel. If you are not comfortable with the price , try a different lady. Or even go right next door to the Chicken Ranch. If you  should happen to deciede to make the drive up to the Shady Lady, they have a set price for basic parties of $300/hr. I can personally tell you that both of the current ladies Veronica and Angel are great choices.

Speed Racer

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 09:56:28 AM »
Welcome to C.W. Monger's Message Board! First off, let me say that I have nothing against Sheri's, but I feel that as a newbie you'd be much better off going to the Chicken Ranch next door. It's not as big, not as modern a facility (but always clean and comfortable), and doesn't usually have the huge numbers of ladies that it's now flashier neighbor does, but it does have a very friendly staff and some of the finest courtesans in the business. Much more "bang for the buck", IMHO.

That being said, you really should check out both houses since they are right next to each other. Who knows, the perfect lady for you might be at Sheri's... or she might be at the CR. But Sheri's does have a well-established reputation for high prices (they've got to pay for all those lavish facilities somehow). But it doesn't cost much to stop in, have a few drinks (adult or other beverages) at their bar and see what (and whom) they have to offer.

Regards,
Speed Racer

CitySlicker76

Suggestions
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 03:52:45 PM »
Maybe try going midweek. Maybe during off hours. Maybe try to party with one of the less popular (read less young, less hot) girls.

Not sure if any of this will make a difference, but it can't hurt. Times are tough, both for mongers and houses/girls. They certainly won't give it away, but I'm sure you can find a party within a reasonable price range. Sheris is a great place. Pricey, but 8s and 9s abound.

Have fun.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 04:02:11 PM by CitySlicker76 »

Bobbi

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 04:37:30 PM »
Go to the Chicken ranch next door ..

Flyfisher

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 05:01:47 PM »
First off....Shooter's advice about going to Shady Lady is very good. It is a small brothel and it is luxurious and is a gem in the desert. CHeck the web site to see who is available and proceeed from there. SLR doesn;t have a bar. You walk in, you see the sign advising basic party prices and check the web site for specials. Make your choice and decide if you have a match. You pay, play and then you can leave or rebook or try another lady.

Sheri's has a hot lineup.  I absolutely advise you to NOT set an appointment. Visit Sheri's and Chicken Ranch next door to see all the ladies available. Be willing to go and price check.. You are shopping and tell the ladies that. Be sober and respectful in two directions...to the lady and also to yourself.
If you have never been with a drop dead gorgeous woman and that is your intent...chances are strong you will pay more because the young hotties are marketing their looks. If you just want a seasoned professsional there can be from 15-30 ladies available at both ranches.

Be aware...if you visit Shady Lady on a casual drop in visit they usually close after midnight...check the web site to be clear or email Bobbi and she will advise you.

Remember...you are shopping for service. Those measures of respect work well.  One mentor told me early on to book with the lady whose actions and demeanor indicate she wants to entertain you well. She may not be as pretty as the next lady but when that first type of lady is laying her heat on you I promise you that she will be far more attractive than a DDG blow up  sex doll who just lays there.
Get the real deal professional everytime.  I just detest myself for not getting a great service professional as opposed to the flesh in blookd manequin.  You wiil, too.
Fly

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 05:21:16 PM »
Something I haven't seen mentioned is lineups. Sheri's has two entries, one directly into the brothel where you will be presented with a lineup and one to the Valley Inn sports bar.  My advice would be to enter the bar and interact with thee girls there. You will also be able to see any lineups that are called in the parlor.  North or south, never pick from a lineup.

sportsman

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 07:30:50 PM »
Background...I have been going to both Sheri's Ranch and the Chicken Ranch regularly since May 2001.
In those intervening nine years, I have had favorite ladies at both and unfortunately for customers of 2010, most are not still around.
At the CR, there was Chelsea, Andrea, Jade, Heather 777, Taylor (WASP) and Taylor (oriental), Stella, Devin, Tiffany 1 and Tiffany 2, Zarra, Kelly (now Kylie at Sheri's Ranch), Sadie, Honey,
At the SR ... McKenna, Kristi Kreme, Cali, Megan, Jennifer, Porsche, Misty, Teri, Max (now at MLBR) and many others.
Check the Web sites... www.chickenranchbrothel.com
                                and
                                www.sherisranch.com
for faces and facts on the current working girls.
Click on the Lineup link and you will get 95 percent of the girls now on call at Sheri's Ranch.
The CR lineup link is not as efficient or newsworthy as is the SR's, but it does have representative photos of who is working...
You have received sound advice from other posters, but I perceive the No. 1 consideration should be going to both of the brothels, meet the ladies in the bar. The CR has a deal called a "barlor," where all of the women not involved in a party come out to the bar to meet the customers.
The SR has lineups, but a good percentage of the women hang out in the bar. If you are missing someone you want to talk to, ask either the bartender or the shift manager for help.
Prices? They run somewhat higher at the SR than they do at the CR.
Look up the word negotiate in google and get the definition of what it means.
Have an idea of the maxmum amount of money you want to spend for a specific kind of party, and work from that basis.

I have done at least 70 parties in those two brothels in the last 110 months I have done two at Angels Ladies in Beatty, two at Shady Lady, two at Cherry Patch (which has two sites),
The women at SR are high-quality sexual partners and above average intellectually, but that doesn't mean you have to break the bank (yours!) to party.
The CR staff always finds a way to have fun...either in a party with a customer, or in the bar.

The bottom line...BE YOUR OWN MAN. You make the decisions based on your own impressions, not what you read from other posters. Most mean to help, but others have no clue. They base their comments on what they have heard, not from what they have learned directly through contacts in those brothels.

BrothelBob

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 11:44:04 AM »
While Bobbi not be a lady of many words....She is correct. Chicken won't rob you blind like Sheris will.  If you are new to this biz Sheris will scare the crap out of you with price.  Please whatever you do dont spend more than $400.00 for an hour if that.  You can also print out a coupon for $50.00 at the chicken ranch website. Have fun and remember we are all huting for $$$ these days....even the working girls! If cars are onsale so too are the hookers! :)

sportsman

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 02:25:47 PM »
You cannot be "robbed" at Sheri's Ranch (or any other brothel for that matter), for one basic reason.

You know what you can afford to spend on doing one party.
If you have that amount, then spend it. If you don't, negotiate.

Be aware ... there are  hucksters among the posters as well. They have perceptions
that have no basis in reality or...they have a reason to show preferential treatment to brothels and the working girls they have on call

I believe in the ART of the DEAL. With some working girls, understanding
that art form makes them that much more approachable.

Getting run over on price is the fault of the client...no one else's.

The working girl knows that quoting too high a price all the time will not pay off in the long run, so they will make adjustments. It is up to the client to see that it happens; being a pushover is not what LPIN ia all about.

What irritates me is how willing some guys on this Web site are to rake a brothel -- Sheri's in particular -- over the coals for really no reason at all, other than satisfying some need   to feel important.

I have partied at MLBR, the Love Ranch, Sagebrush, Mustang and Wild Horse over the years, so know what they both want to charge and what they do in real time. THOSE BROTHELS, IN MOST WAYS, ARE NO DIFFERENCE THAN SHERI'S AND/OR THE CHICKEN RANCH.

::) ???

Bobbi

Spotman
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 03:25:22 PM »
You cannot be "robbed" at Sheri's Ranch (or any other brothel for that matter), for one basic reason.

You know what you can afford to spend on doing one party.
If you have that amount, then spend it. If you don't, negotiate.

Be aware ... there are  hucksters among the posters as well. They have perceptions
that have no basis in reality or...they have a reason to show preferential treatment to brothels and the working girls they have on call

I believe in the ART of the DEAL. With some working girls, understanding
that art form makes them that much more approachable.

Getting run over on price is the fault of the client...no one else's.

The working girl knows that quoting too high a price all the time will not pay off in the long run, so they will make adjustments. It is up to the client to see that it happens; being a pushover is not what LPIN ia all about.

What irritates me is how willing some guys on this Web site are to rake a brothel -- Sheri's in particular -- over the coals for really no reason at all, other than satisfying some need   to feel important.

I have partied at MLBR, the Love Ranch, Sagebrush, Mustang and Wild Horse over the years, so know what they both want to charge and what they do in real time. THOSE BROTHELS, IN MOST WAYS, ARE NO DIFFERENCE THAN SHERI'S AND/OR THE CHICKEN RANCH.

::) ???

You know  as well as a lot of people here that Sheri's has a reputation of being high priced and not giving the best service.
 As well Sheri's is one of the houses that is trying to get the commissioners to rise the work card fees from the current  fee of 62 .50 a quarter  which is already the highest rate in the state to the astonishing rate of 170.00 dollars a quarter.
  In my opinion  This bad form  and a shame that They are treating their ladies and the rest of the working ladies with such disrespect ... Shame on them and Joe Richards and  Mack Moore of Angels for supporting such a thing... How big of them to be so generous with others money. I think the ladies at Angel Sheri;s and Joe's places should walk out...
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

BrothelBob

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 03:48:33 PM »
You go Bobbi. For those of you who dont know Bobbi....she is a no BS brothel owner and I migth add the only one who has the balls (sorry Bobbi) to interact with us guys! You don't see any of the other owners saying a word. Bobbi Why do they want to raise the fees....do tell.

As for Mr.Sportsmen....come on man! Let's be real. You know as well as I do that specific houses have bad reputations for outrageous party prices!  So do plenty of the girls.  A typical new customer or trick. (cause thats what we really are) is going to be a little or alot intimidated by the whole brothel thing. having 10-20 hookers staring you down can do that to the new guys. He may also care what the girl thinks about him)(a huge mistake) and thus not want to have her walk him. So he just goes ahead and pays the outrageous sum of $$. (yes he is a willing fool) So in brothel land I say yes a guy can get robbed. No not with a weapon but with a hookers intention of taking advantage. Think of it like this.....a hooker gets taken advantage of by her pimp and then turns around and takes it out on her trick.  It's also the name of the game.  Bobbi thankfully wont let that happen. She has posted prices and does not  F around. Bobbi is sort of like Sally was back in the day.  Looking out for her girls and her good customers.

BrothelBob

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 03:54:35 PM »
Oh and did I mention the Chicken Ranch is WWWWAAAAAYYYY cheaper than Sheris. CR house minumum is $150.00 and Sheris was $200.00 but in this economy they will take less! :)

Years ago a guy could party at the CR for $300.00 for an hour while at Sheris it was more like $800.00 and thats at the low end.  Come on Sportsman.  You mean to tell me you pay $800.00 for an hr....if so I have a bridge to sell you. :)

It's the MEN of LPIN that have no spine and pay these stupid prices that are screwing it up for the reast of us. I say $100.00 per 15 min. Is more than fair....I know some that say even that is too much. But when I hear oh shes cheap only $400.00 I think to myself....what a tool! Paying a hooker more than a lawyer!  WTF!