Author Topic: Sheri's ? Suggestions for a newbie  (Read 63705 times)

Redwood

Re: Sheri's ? Suggestions for a newbie
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2010, 10:59:17 PM »
There's an awful lot of great advice in this thread, especially Curious' post.  The hardest thing to do is to keep thinking and acting with your big head when you are as nervous as most of us were the first time.  I've only got one other thing to add and that is another reason to limit your spending and keep some money in your wallet...I have found that without exception, every time I have had a good party with a lady and decided to later party with her again, the second party is always better than the first.  By the second party, you both know each other, you likely have some connection with each other, you know what each other like and dislike and at least you are a whole lot more relaxed.  So, I would recommend saving enough for a second party if you can.

sportsman

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 12:10:27 PM »
Disagree with me...that's OK,
What I should explain, however, is that before I moved to Nevada, I had had several experiences with Canadian women in Toronto for a couple years and those great times helped me get over the nervousness of meeting a woman I had never even seen before and having sex with her for a price...
When I moved to Nevada, I booked my first party at the Chicken Ranch with Chelsea (www.chickenranchbrothel.com)

When I explained my situation to her, that I was new to Nevada (this was in May 2001), Chelsea offered me several suggestions about how to make the financial deal profitable to her (or any other working girl I would eventually party with)...and at the same time, would be fair to me. Because, the bottom line is that above all, it is still a financial transaction that cannot be entered into without due consideration. Sex is great, but guys still gotta consider their own bottom line...first. And, if the lady is happy, too...even better!!!

In other words, I c-o-m-m-u-n-i-c-a-t-e-d my concerns and other factors involved in the business of paying for sex. Chelsea was quite open with her responses and that conversation (That is something I believe every client should be able to do and that is T-A-L-K with a woman you want...and I emphasize the word "want"... to have sex with.. That ability makes having a party that much more fun...
 8) ??? ::) 8)

Bobbi

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2010, 07:38:47 PM »
 I say this if your already thinking of going to Sheri's Then I would Recommend The Fabulous a the most famous girl there Air force Amy.
 I have heard so  many of good things about her from the men  that have partied with her.
  Not a bad word in the bunch ...
 I do think that every body should a least experience Sheri's once.
And my beef has to with the bosses not the Ladies.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:47:00 PM by Bobbi »

Destini

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 07:35:59 PM »
I am New to Sheri's and have found the pricing to be the same as any of the other houses I worked at. I was warned about the high rates as well before coming here to work by a couple guys that post here, but it's not true. All the ladies are independent contractors and make thier own rates depending on time and activity. The only regimented rates come to the bungalows and suites which just like every house have thier own minimum.

And just as everyone else told you, if the lady your speaking to can't work within your budget there are more ladies to talk to here. That's the great thing about brothels. Everyone here is super friendly and very professional, if you speak to the hostess she can also send you to the ladies that work within the range your comfortable with. I find that most customers here are looking for a quality time with great women so most parties are usually longer then 15 mins or even an hour. Lets face it, it's a long drive to get here so from what I've seen most make a day out of it. The women here are ready to accomidate, I've played with a few of them and the paries are like none I've seen in any brothel here you are truly taken care of with lots of incentives to return in the future. I hope you seek your own opinion and come see it for yourself, everyone has a different taste. Who knows maybe we will cross paths. Have fun in your adventures

bungalow bill

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2010, 07:12:19 AM »
i've been to the WH a lot, the MR, the MLBR, and Sheris.  and as for pricing, i'd say they are far more similar than they are different.