Author Topic: DATY, can we talk?  (Read 1929 times)

SIDEWINDER

DATY, can we talk?
« on: September 13, 2009, 08:51:04 PM »
+1
Is there any man who has actually agreed to lick a piece of plastic in negotiations? Did they pay extra for the privledge of doing it?

shooter

Re: DATY, can we talk?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 08:18:50 AM »
      Yes I have been told during negociations that a cover would be used.  First time was at the Bunny Ranch where a piece of saran wrap was used, it was not all that bad and I eaisly got her off.  The second time was at the Shady Lady where an actual dental dam was to be used. Hated it and will never use one again. I was  as thick as a bath mat!! In fact I will not do either one again, but I had to give them a try just to see what was up.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 10:13:55 AM »
+1
      Yes I have been told during negociations that a cover would be used.  First time was at the Bunny Ranch where a piece of saran wrap was used, it was not all that bad and I eaisly got her off.  The second time was at the Shady Lady where an actual dental dam was to be used. Hated it and will never use one again. I was  as thick as a bath mat!! In fact I will not do either one again, but I had to give them a try just to see what was up.

Well, the one time the working girl insisted on a dental damn, I passed. If I wanted to lick plastic, there is always usuallly a 2 ltr diet coke bottle sitting around somewhere in the house.

I do think it's a good idea for a customer to never assume anything. If a working girl agrees to DATY, the customer should  ask if she will be wearing a dental damn or not.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 03:07:02 PM »

Well, the one time the working girl insisted on a dental damn, I passed. If I wanted to lick plastic, there is always usuallly a 2 ltr diet coke bottle sitting around somewhere in the house.

I do think it's a good idea for a customer to never assume anything. If a working girl agrees to DATY, the customer should  ask if she will be wearing a dental damn or not.

I'm with Sidewinder on this one.  :D  I'll also pass on DATY, if a dental dam or saran wrap is required. ::)

mr_paul

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 04:06:31 PM »
It's been too many years, but I think I've had 1 party where I've had to use saran wrap.  That part of the party went fairly quickly.

I've also had a party where the lady used saran wrap on me.  I'll leave it as an exercise as to where it was used.

One other party had me gargle with mouth wash before DATY.  It seemed like overkill, but what the heck.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 04:47:25 PM »
+1

One other party had me gargle with mouth wash before DATY.  It seemed like overkill, but what the heck.
[/quote] That's old school. Many  working girls would hand you mouth wash before a "DATY" party. It was as common as getting the eye dropper out and dropping alcohol down your pee hole before the party started..

afriend

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »
It was as common as getting the eye dropper out and dropping alcohol down your pee hole before the party started..

SAY WHAT??  I'm afriad I would have to say if I only had a choice between that and having a lady take by behind, I would choose the latter.  (just in this scenario).  :o :o

Ouch!!!!

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 05:55:31 PM »
That practice was BC (before condoms) so I've never had it done but I have heard that it wasn't alcohol.  Someone told me they used betadine.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 06:42:34 PM »
+1
That practice was BC (before condoms) so I've never had it done but I have heard that it wasn't alcohol.  Someone told me they used betadine.

You could be right. it smelled like alcohol and burned like hell. However, the working girl would always kiss it make make it feel better.

Much Better!