Author Topic: ASK A BRothel OWNER ANYTHING  (Read 12992 times)

DennisHof

ASK A BRothel OWNER ANYTHING
« on: May 31, 2016, 10:51:32 PM »
I have a feeling I won't be here much longer and will spend my time on the BunnyRanch board . Why do I say that? You will see I have no desire to argue and  I have any interest in negativity

So ask me anything while you can .

DennisHof

Re: ASK A BRothel OWNER ANYTHING
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 10:58:18 PM »
I have not killed the KELLY kick back and my ranches work close with Uber.

I tried a thread on transportation and it locked, asked Q why he didn't know

KELLY is silly and it rally fucked up the strips clubs in vegas, but it is what is  call the ranches for free rides

DennisHof

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 11:05:38 PM »
What's the best part owning brothels ?

Hot girls around me and meeting people

I met a poster here tonight and really enjoyed it, I tried to take him to dinner but he wisely declined to be with the girls, smart guy

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 11:08:01 PM »
I have a feeling I won't be here much longer and will spend my time on the BunnyRanch board . Why do I say that? You will see I have no desire to argue and  I have any interest in negativity

Well, it's been nice.  Sorry to see you go, but I completely understand.

DennisHof

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 11:13:29 PM »
Ty E man I will be around till it gets stupid, easy to find me  where the girls are

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 11:13:57 PM »
How often do you party with your own girls? I'm sure with the ones you do, you... compensate.... them very well :)

HD

DennisHof

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 11:17:01 PM »
How often do you party with your own girls? I'm sure with the ones you do, you... compensate.... them very well :)

HD

I quit partying with civilians about 12 or 13 years ago, I get laid every day

I spoil the girls I sleep with 

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 11:21:32 PM »
Right on.

On a more serious note:
purely as a basketball fan, I always felt terribly about Lamar Odom and the situation there. I know you and Richard exhausted much of your time talking about him, but I wonder: do you keep in touch with the guy, make sure he's doing ok, and all that? Before that event I wondered if he could make a comeback next year, but obviously that may not be the case now.

HD

DennisHof

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 11:31:44 PM »
Right on.

On a more serious note:
purely as a basketball fan, I always felt terribly about Lamar Odom and the situation there. I know you and Richard exhausted much of your time talking about him, but I wonder: do you keep in touch with the guy, make sure he's doing ok, and all that? Before that event I wondered if he could make a comeback next year, but obviously that may not be the case now.

HD

I really better not answer this, don't know how he would feel. Know this the Lakers owner Dr Buss and I knew each  other for thirty years and I was at his funeral.

For 17 years His son Johnny Buss and I have had a joint killer b day party, this year it's Oct 8 th and you are invited, you might be real surprised who is there .

Lamar is an amazing guy, just wish he would escape  the giant ass man eating Kar big butts

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 12:17:33 AM »
This is all hypothetical, but I'm dying to know. . .If you bought the Chicken Ranch:

1. Would you leave it open or would you close for renovations like Kit Kat?

2. Would you change the godawful name or leave it as "Chicken Ranch".

3. I assume that Sheri's Ranch business would soon begin to struggle with a Hof-owned Chicken Ranch as a competitor. . .would you then buy Sheri's if it became available?

FrancesJVS

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2016, 05:10:23 AM »

KELLY is silly and it rally fucked up the strips clubs in vegas, but it is what is  call the ranches for free rides

Dennis,
It wasn't LOCKED. It was just moved. You had just to click on the link. I also made an attempt to answer you questions about brothel transportation. I do hope you stick around. I was planning to ask you a lot of questions, and am always interested to hear your perspective, which we need round here.

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2016, 07:36:54 AM »
I have a feeling I won't be here much longer...

Mr. H: If you are kicked off the SIN board just remember what Groucho Marx said: "I don’t want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member"

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2016, 07:50:59 AM »
Mr Hof  does the house set any type of minimums on a ladies negotiations .  Like time , dollar amount , activate ,  dollar amount to use a VIP Suit  or any combinations of minimums.

DennisHof

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2016, 07:54:23 AM »
This is all hypothetical, but I'm dying to know. . .If you bought the Chicken Ranch:

1. Would you leave it open or would you close for renovations like Kit Kat?

LEAVE IT OPEN YOU NEED THE INCOME AND I WOULD NOT WANT TO LOSE THE EMPLOYEES

2. Would you change the godawful name or leave it as "Chicken Ranch".

NO ITS GOT A LONG HISTORY GOING BACK TO LE GRANGE TEXAS

3. I assume that Sheri's Ranch business would soon begin to struggle with a Hof-owned Chicken Ranch as a competitor. . .would you then buy Sheri's if it became available?

YES IF I COULD STEAL IT

DennisHof

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2016, 07:59:28 AM »

Dennis,
It wasn't LOCKED. It was just moved. You had just to click on the link. I also made an attempt to answer you questions about brothel transportation. I do hope you stick around. I was planning to ask you a lot of questions, and am always interested to hear your perspective, which we need round here.

Do you think there was a reason to move it? Q didn't

It wasn't abut bunnyranch it was legit question and as a business man I wanted the answers and I think the lurkers do to.

Re leaving, I wont deal with people I banned years ago and this board banned when it turns negative you will know where to find me