Author Topic: ASK A BRothel OWNER ANYTHING  (Read 12990 times)

DennisHof

Re: ASK A BRothel OWNER ANYTHING
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2016, 08:01:58 AM »
I have a feeling I won't be here much longer...

Mr. H: If you are kicked off the SIN board just remember what Groucho Marx said: "I don’t want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member"

lol love it, I hope i would never do anything to get kicked off but who the fuck knows? This is the only board I ever posted other the the Bunnyranch board I ma not educated in how to do things here 

DennisHof

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2016, 08:10:59 AM »
Mr Hof  does the house set any type of minimums on a ladies negotiations .  Like time , dollar amount , activate ,  dollar amount to use a VIP Suit  or any combinations of minimums.

History lesson
When I bought the Moonlight ranch and changed it to the Moonlight Bunnyranch I hated how they treated the girls. I did this first day

Girls there is no minimum at all, its up to you to work it out, I will NOT put a price on you I thinks its degrading

Do not party with anybody you dont want to, just be nice and refer them to another girl, if your mean your out 

Do not do anything you dont want to do, you will not be forced to do an act you dont like

The other ranches all said it wont work and he wont make it. well guess what I own their places.

bergerman

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2016, 08:15:05 AM »
No need to leave this board, Dennis, but it is your choice. I've liked hearing different perspectives on all things LPIN. Enjoy having a good time, and it definitely is worth while if I can have trips like this last one! Drown out anything you perceive as negativity. Remember, if you can't fuck it, suck it, or lick it - then piss on it!  ;)

DennisHof

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2016, 08:34:53 AM »
No need to leave this board, Dennis, but it is your choice. I've liked hearing different perspectives on all things LPIN. Enjoy having a good time, and it definitely is worth while if I can have trips like this last one! Drown out anything you perceive as negativity. Remember, if you can't fuck it, suck it, or lick it - then piss on it!  ;)

History tends to repeat itself, the reason the girls don't post here (except a few) and I left was a few guys that were very rude to the point it ran Ruby out the Biz. The nice guys here and there are a whole lot more nice than mean instead of being real men and saying SHUT THE FUCK YOU MISERABLE ASSHOLES they just let it go on

HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF AND ME THE THE FEW GIRLS THAT WORK WITH ME THAT POST HERE WILL BE WHERE ITS FRIENDLY TO THEM

Want to bet on this?

DennisHof

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2016, 08:36:37 AM »
I have a feeling I won't be here much longer...

Mr. H: If you are kicked off the SIN board just remember what Groucho Marx said: "I don’t want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member"

Btw its Dennis, Denny, Butthead or Big D

Mr Hof was my dad lol

Offline FunSeeker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 08:40:45 AM »
I agree. Lock down, pussy prison, strip searching are terrible. If it happens in my work place how long will I be there? I will be gone in no time.

bergerman

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2016, 08:50:10 AM »
I wouldn't bet, but just wishing all would focus on good info and having fun with ladies. That's my motivation for being on this board. I've always just had this thing or rule I try to go by: Post only what you would say to someone face to face. If anyone attacked me negatively on here, I'd be interested to see if they felt the same, or would say the same, when meeting me?
Hope no one that has interesting input, leaves the board. Especially the ladies!  :)

History tends to repeat itself, the reason the girls don't post here (except a few) and I left was a few guys that were very rude to the point it ran Ruby out the Biz. The nice guys here and there are a whole lot more nice than mean instead of being real men and saying SHUT THE FUCK YOU MISERABLE ASSHOLES they just let it go on

HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF AND ME THE THE FEW GIRLS THAT WORK WITH ME THAT POST HERE WILL BE WHERE ITS FRIENDLY TO THEM

Want to bet on this?

Bobbi

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 09:25:28 AM »
I agree. Lock down, pussy prison, strip searching are terrible. If it happens in my work place how long will I be there? I will be gone in no time.
strip searching are terrible.
Can someone please tell me what Brothels do this???

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 09:35:49 AM »
Mr Hof  does the house set any type of minimums on a ladies negotiations .  Like time , dollar amount , activate ,  dollar amount to use a VIP Suit  or any combinations of minimums.

History lesson
When I bought the Moonlight ranch and changed it to the Moonlight Bunnyranch I hated how they treated the girls. I did this first day

Girls there is no minimum at all, its up to you to work it out, I will NOT put a price on you I thinks its degrading

Do not party with anybody you dont want to, just be nice and refer them to another girl, if your mean your out 

Do not do anything you dont want to do, you will not be forced to do an act you dont like

The other ranches all said it wont work and he wont make it. well guess what I own their places.

So you're saying you have no minimum requirements regarding price? It's all up to the Lady?
Sorry I'm not buying it. No minimums on outdates?, No minimums on VIP room?

Thank You SixT9er . I guess Mr. Hof did not fully understand the question.

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2016, 09:42:41 AM »

Want to bet on this?

Mr Hof you got to be kidding me someone on this board ran Rudy out of the business.  I thank sir you need to look in the mirror before call members of this board assholes. 

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2016, 10:14:00 AM »

Mr Hof was my dad lol

Thanks for clarifying that son.

Mr Hof   8)  :)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

FrancesJVS

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2016, 11:30:45 AM »
Huuummmm.......I reckon I missed something.

I always thought Ruby had the respect of everyone on here.  I know I had great respect for her.  Hell, I even asked the lady at the  bar where her video ( or what ever you call it ) was playing there by the door if she was there and I was told " she is not working today ".  That is the reason I went there was to meet Ruby and Jade.

Hmmm. But it's interesting that she never made it into the final 5 for COY 20. Why do you that to be so? I thought she would make it into final 5 on the first attempt after she returned. I guess there is sin board presence, and then there is the wider world outside. I heard she was very picky who she partied with, and then she left after Adrianne (the former Madam at LRN) left? Is there a connection here? That's a real shame.

FrancesJVS

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2016, 11:52:17 AM »

Mr Hof was my dad lol

Thanks for clarifying that son.

Mr Hof   8)  :)

Dennis, you do have a good sense of humor!!

DennisHof

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2016, 12:23:23 PM »

THANK YOU

Its still bad in the so nv places except mine

DennisHof

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2016, 12:24:36 PM »
I wouldn't bet, but just wishing all would focus on good info and having fun with ladies. That's my motivation for being on this board. I've always just had this thing or rule I try to go by: Post only what you would say to someone face to face. If anyone attacked me negatively on here, I'd be interested to see if they felt the same, or would say the same, when meeting me?
Hope no one that has interesting input, leaves the board. Especially the ladies!  :)

Want to bet on this?

your a nice guy and a smart guy   some are not