Author Topic: ASK A BRothel OWNER ANYTHING  (Read 12989 times)

DennisHof

Re: ASK A BRothel OWNER ANYTHING
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2016, 12:26:29 PM »

History tends to repeat itself, the reason the girls don't post here (except a few) and I left was a few guys that were very rude to the point it ran Ruby out the Biz.

YES the first time there are people here that know that

Really....that is the reason Ruby  LEFT THE BUSINESS ??
[/quote]

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2016, 12:28:39 PM »
I just wish members could express differing opinions without all the name calling, downing other houses, and badgering.

Is that too much to ask?

Q

DennisHof

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2016, 12:30:59 PM »
I just wish members could express differing opinions without all the name calling, downing other houses, and badgering.

Is that too much to ask?

Q

so fyi dont want posters knowing how houses operate ?

DennisHof

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2016, 12:39:28 PM »

Is that too much to ask?

Q

What's Funny Dennis is you complaining about the negative yet you are the person who introduced the negative into this topic to begin with!

It could have possibly been an informative topic had you just created the topic based on the title but you immediately went off on a tangent in your own topic.

Thank you so are we saying we dont want to know how ranches operate or how their transportation works? 

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2016, 12:47:02 PM »
I have to agree with SixT9er on this.

If we want to know how the other houses operate, we can ask them, but there have been too many hearsay accusations back and forth between house owners.

I think it's great that Dennis is sharing info about his house and promoting his business.  But think it can quickly turn into an argument when houses compete by trying to compare each other's businesses.  Some rules are bound by county laws and the owners have no choice in the matter.  Others are just the rules of the house.  Either way, owners are not doing themselves any justice by throwing competition under the bus.  "Pussy Prison" references and things like that just promote negativity. I'm still waiting for someone to cite individual county laws because that would put the issue to rest and information could be shared and the emotion attached to the comparison could go away.

FrancesJVS

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2016, 12:59:16 PM »

If we want to know how the other houses operate, we can ask them, but there have been too many hearsay accusations back and forth between house owners.

I think it's great that Dennis is sharing info about his house and promoting his business.  But think it can quickly turn into an argument when houses compete by trying to compare each other's businesses.  Some rules are bound by county laws and the owners have no choice in the matter.  Others are just the rules of the house.  Either way, owners are not doing themselves any justice by throwing competition under the bus.  "Pussy Prison" references and things like that just promote negativity. I'm still waiting for someone to cite individual county laws because that would put the issue to rest and information could be shared and the emotion attached to the comparison could go away.

Com'on guys, there is a lot of fresh and constructive question we can all ask Dennis. Take the opportunity before the window closes. And let's hear his perspective and point of view.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2016, 01:08:15 PM »

Is that too much to ask?

Q

What's Funny Dennis is you complaining about the negative yet you are the person who introduced the negative into this topic to begin with!

It could have possibly been an informative topic had you just created the topic based on the title but you immediately went off on a tangent in your own topic.

Threads like this are what PR people are for. And good quality PR people. Otherwise it goes from 0 to Shitshow real quick.  If you want to laugh look up "Reddit AMAs that went horribly wrong" some things they all had in common were the actual people answering questions, not checking themselves, and the users taking the material and running with it or PR people handling the AMA and didn't know what they were talking about, which users also took and ran with. The internet is not a forgiving place.  Compared to places I more frequent this particular forum is beyond tame. It's as tame as a couple of fandom forums I'm on where over half the users are under 21, many between the ages of 13 and 18.   I'm on a few My Little Pony platforms but then the Bronies attacked and it's a constant horrorshow even with there being over a dozen mods axing things left and right. That's a place I go to pop popcorn and watch the trainwreck. This forum is between an anime forum and a My Little Pony forum in terms of intensity.  Reddit is where you go when you want to educate yourself and/or have a really thick skin because that site is as brutal now as 4chan was before Moot toned it down and got rid of some key boards like /i/.  I won't even get in to sites like 8chan or ones you can only access via certain networks.

Anyone thinks this forum is too negative or scary or bad you clearly haven't used the internet for very long or hardly use the internet for anything that isn't mainstream and so commonplace they're default apps on phones.  No one is holding a gun to your head and making you interact on these sites and if someone is, well, that's a much bigger problem than how people on this site may act. 

You want to see awful and negative I recommend you check out GuruGossiper. That forum's users literally trash children. Trash them, release personal information on them.... Yeah. Oh, and most of the users are adults in their 20s and 30s. And they have no issues wrecking middle schoolers.  That's some cringe right there.  This is a game of croquet in the park compared to the level of douchebag that site attracts.

As for "pussy prisons" I'd call out LRS for being like one given we can't do outdates or come and go as we please if we don't have our own car (and even then you can't be gone over 24 hours). As we have to pay the driver for everything and can't ride with other Ladies. Oh,but the no outdates thing is actually Nye County law so I can't blame them for that, as is the call for not being out of house past 24 hours as more than that you have to be taken off the floor while you retest and wait on clearance again. LRS is in Crystal which for all intents and purposes is in the middle of nowhere, there's not much to do in the immediate vicinity without going out a ways so that's a bit of a gas sucker I'll admit that. The can't ride with other ladies thing is a house rule not a county law though. I sure love paying $30+ every time I need to use the driver (why I'm paying for a tank of gas when not one is even being used is beyond me but whatever), which is actually just to get to and from the airport and the clinic I don't make extra trips as I go to LRS to do my job. But those who get bored and stir crazy easily may find those conditions too restrictive and like a "pussy prison" given the lack of abilities to come and go as one pleases, it being in the middle of nowhere, most mobile phone carriers not working at all or working like shit, and even the in house Wifi being shoddy at best. Oh but that can't possibly be a "pussy prison" despite echoing critcisms thrown at other houses because it's a Hof house. Silly me.  Thinking people go to places to work and go to work and do their job and not give a dick about treating it like a high end college sorority house where you can do anything you want because it's not a college sorority, or a vacation home, it's a place you go to work. Right, and it is my choice for choosing to work there even knowing what I do as I personally have no issue with a smaller, more rural facility to conduct business out of.  And I appreciate my choices for working at a Hof house and a rural house being respected by other Ladies and the members of this board as I know not everyone would agree with me or even like working where I do as everyone has personal preferences and tolerance levels as to what they can handle.

FrancesJVS

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2016, 01:14:05 PM »

Q as a student of LPIN I think there are potentially an infinite number of new and fresh stuff we can ask. I have already posted quite a few in a very short time. The industry is changing, new girls come and go, what happened to our favorites, where are they now. As you know I am coming up with another interview style thread. I also want to hear Bobbi's perspective as well. She is part of the history of this industry. I REALLY believe we can go on well beyond the normal rehash here. So let's all think about new and fresh material. We have all read that old stuff over and over again.

Offline Annie

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2016, 01:16:35 PM »
2. Would you change the godawful name or leave it as "Chicken Ranch".

NO ITS GOT A LONG HISTORY GOING BACK TO LE GRANGE TEXAS

I agree with this. I give a lot of tours to people who have been in the old Texas CR or enjoyed the movie with Dolly Parton:)
Annie
Desert club brothel
PM me for any questions

DennisHof

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2016, 01:24:44 PM »

lol lol Ok I will call sr right now!
lol guys have info they can share but whatever its your world i am just stepping into it

DennisHof

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2016, 01:25:53 PM »

I agree with this. I give a lot of tours to people who have been in the old Texas CR or enjoyed the movie with Dolly Parton:)

BINGO!

FrancesJVS

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2016, 01:26:20 PM »

Have you seen the 1983 movie. Later I believe there is a second video with a clip of you in it, Kristie -line up

FrancesJVS

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2016, 01:42:06 PM »

Leave it as Chicken Ranch. Maybe Dennis will purchase some additional rights to related merchandise, songs, etc.

FrancesJVS

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2016, 01:45:28 PM »
I actually could envision a new series of Cathouse filmed at the Chicken Ranch. There is plenty of material to choose from based on real stories, similar to Law & Order.

Offline Annie

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2016, 01:47:13 PM »
Yes, I have seen both the documentary and the lineup& tour with Jade and Alicia and all the episodes of Pleasure for sale.
Annie
Desert club brothel
PM me for any questions