Author Topic: ASK A BRothel OWNER ANYTHING  (Read 12991 times)

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
Re: ASK A BRothel OWNER ANYTHING
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2016, 05:18:50 PM »
Dennis,
Not sure if you missed my additional questions from yesterday.

See replies with questions for you; # 67,72,79 and 81 posted yesterday.Otherwise I can re-post again in another thread. I am sorry that some of the members here are behaving like young children and hijacking your thread.

I will be interested to hear your thoughts and responses to many of them?

Tks

ECE  so you thank  Mr Hof owns this thread ?  Get over it !

No, but he is entitled to answer questions and not have to deal with rude people like you. You're not doing yourself any favors, just pissing a lot of people off with your childishness.

Mr Hof can answer your questions if he want to .    And I will commit on his or yours answers if I so choose.   

Just because we do not have the same opinions does not make me rude if I express a different opinion than you have.   
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:14:53 PM by Borg2 »

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2016, 05:21:15 PM »
Dennis Are you going to bring back ustream to the Southern Houses?

Do you have any role models on the business world you looked up to when you first started owning brothels?

FrancesJVS

« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2016, 05:22:42 PM »

Do you have any role models on the business world you looked up to when you first started owning brothels?

Thanks for getting this thread back on track.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2016, 05:35:57 PM »
Dennis,
Not sure if you missed my additional questions from yesterday.

See replies with questions for you; # 67,72,79 and 81 posted yesterday.Otherwise I can re-post again in another thread. I am sorry that some of the members here are behaving like young children and hijacking your thread.

I will be interested to hear your thoughts and responses to many of them?

Tks

ECE  so you thank  Mr Hof owns this thread ?  Get over it !

No, but he is entitled to answer questions and not have to deal with rude people like you. You're not doing yourself any favors, just pissing a lot of people off with your childishness.

Mr Hof can answer your questions if he want to .    And I will commit on his or yours answers if I so choose.   

Just because we do not have the same opinions does not make me rude if I express a different opinion than you have.

It's funny how quick people are to assume differences in opinion equates rudeness. Especially when it comes to matters that are subjective rather than objective.   You know what's rude? Discounting opinions because they don't align with your own. That's rude.  There's things that operate on an objective level in which opinions do not matter because facts are facts, and then other things that are entirely subjective and opinions will differ and that doesn't make either party right or wrong.

BTW, Frances, perhaps directing questions at Bobbi might make her more inclined to answer. As anyone looking at this thread would be given the impression it's not open for other brothel owners, current and retired, to answer.  So far Bobbi's answered anything I've asked in a concise and polite manner, when I directed it at her.  We do also have owners of rural houses who post on here who could offer their own perspective on things.  However the structure of this environment is not exactly welcoming to those who don't believe in ego games.

I'm gonna go chill and grab a pop with Rachel m'kay. Y'all can go about your garden party. Give me a ring if something needs to get killed. 

Wait, here's a great question for all brothel owners - are there any plans in upgrading systems in which once transactions are made it's then anonymized further? So that prying eyes really couldn't trace that someone did business at a brothel be it a nosy spouse or an employer, with the actual information only privy to legal officials? A common issue that is brought up is the security customers in regards to their privacy which also may affect how much they spend if they choose to only use cash rather than cards. Other businesses have been updating their systems in a rapid amount, is there anything being done to reach that level and make purchasing services as safe and private as possible?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:16:21 PM by Borg2 »

DennisHof

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2016, 07:49:28 PM »

Yes we made some changes and started doing it different yesterday at sagebrush , tonight we did what will be regular Thursday at kit Kat ranch  ck it out it goes right to you tube now .

Re southern I think now that internet has been upgraded its regular weekly will check and get back

Role model? One is Southwest air, they make it simple and fun for staff and clients.  Casual dress and fun.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2016, 07:51:46 PM »

Thanks Max for reminding me about my chemo appointment tomorrow! It's totally fun to be blasted with enough chemicals to transform me into a walking atomic bomb.  I wonder sometimes what would happen if I got trapped in a burning building fresh out of a chemo treatment. If I'd be so toxic I'd just simply explode. Wouldn't that be cool? That'd be cool.

Oh right this is a questions thread - hey Dennis I emailed you a while back about interviewing you for my blog (which currently gets thousands of unique hits a week and a ton of positive feedback) are you ever going to get back to me? I mean, it's not as glamorous as TMZ or anything but it does appear on a sexwork friendly platform and increases exposure on search engines and various social media platforms.  My site is all inclusive and I don't want any to think I purposely make anyone feel left out. I know, I'm already talking to Jeremy about helping him with your ideas for your blog given my experience and savvy with this, but I figure you love publicity why not give it a shot? Don't you want the unfiltered truth out there? (It doesn't even have an open comments section! It's a pure win right there.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:18:29 PM by Borg2 »

FrancesJVS

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2016, 07:53:26 PM »
Dennis -Dennis,
Has Alexis Fire moved on. Or will she be back at the Sage?

DennisHof

« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2016, 08:04:16 PM »
Dennis -Dennis,
Has Alexis Fire moved on. Or will she be back at the Sage?

Turned very bad kicked out a couple years ago

FrancesJVS

« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2016, 08:05:18 PM »
and Six Shades and Barbie Girl. Is Barbie ok?

FrancesJVS

« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2016, 08:09:44 PM »
re-post #72 And what about your political ambitions. You didn't answer my original question. How do you feel about your chances?

Mickey_St_James

« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2016, 08:41:39 PM »
Dennis -

Can you give us some insight comparing your current business with business ventures in the past?  How is the brothel business similar/different from your other businesses?  What special challenges does the brothel business pose?

What is the strangest, funniest, and/or most satisfying incidents of being the head Bunny Meister?

Finally some good questions. Thanks Mickey!

You are welcome, Rachel.

Borg2

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2016, 09:22:50 PM »
14 posts reported to the moderators today alone, from this one thread.  It is way out of control. I gutted a lot of posts and now you are done. 

If you can't take it, don't dish it out!