Author Topic: Sheri's Ranch, A real pricing $$$ guide for Newbies  (Read 263833 times)

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Sheri's Ranch, A real pricing $$$ guide for Newbies
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 05:43:51 PM »
There have been more topics written on pricing on SIN then just about anything else. Most don't disclose hard $$$. I will!!

I've been doing this hobby now for just over three years, and about 50+ parties to boot, in all the major houses, except in Elko and some other outlying counties. I think it is safe to say that few if any here have done that many parties over such a short period of time as I have. Plain and simple, not boasting, but a fact.

So, let's start with what is regarded as the the most widely expensive house anywhere in Nevada, Sheri's.

There is no doubt about it. Just looking at all those gorgeous girls on their website, and that is where you want to go. The smaller houses don't even come close to the number of girls or sophistication in digital marketing that Sheri's does. That's also a Fact.

Over the next few threads I will begin to breaking this down and give you some real insider tips on where and what some girls start their pricing at.

When most newbies start researching legal prostitution in Nevada, the first two brothel that come up in any search in the Las Vegas area are Sheri's and Chicken Ranch; not ACH not LRS. They have the highest SEO (Search engine optimization) visitor traffic, and are perhaps the most well know. Yet few know about their pricing structures and rates for newbies.

We will learn how to crack the Sheri's Nut and learn some basic negotiation tactics that I have used successfully.

Today we will briefly focus on the bungalow party, the most transparent price that Sheri's offers.

There is no doubt about it. The bungalow party lasts about 1 hour can cost $2,500 and up. The party involves partying with a working girl, or several in one of their bungalow suites. If you are lucky and things are slow you can get two girls for the same starting price. Thrown in are butler service, a sumptuous dinner of steak or lobster and a bottle of champagne. This type of party is the closest thing you can get to a legal out-date anywhere in the Las Vegas area.

Usually you will start the negotiation in the the working girl's room, though in my case I knew well in advance and had selected two girls much earlier in the day. Then you select the room. It could be anywhere from a 60s style room to one like the Arabian Knights. There is a full list of rooms on their website.

After that it's what ever activity you negotiated. Some girls base the price on activity, others on time. Make sure that what ever girl you negotiate with you fully understand how they price their parties.

So there you are the first of many 101s in having a successful experience at Sheri's

Next thread, the girls, how to negotiate with them and much more.

FrancesJVS

Heard Sheri's bungalow pricing starts at a minimum of $3,000/2 hr.

Most expensive house in the state?  From personally experience would say Sheri's is NOT the most expensive house in the state.
Can you name a more expensive house?  Even up north at LRS and MLBR I was never quoted that high for a premium party.

Chicken doesn't even come close. Average starting price quote for a newbie 1 hour party is $1k-$1.5k
ACH I got 4 parties for that quote including one premium party.
LRS started at $1,500 for a 1 hour party. I was quoted $500 more for a premium party.

And I was a newbie at that time.

FrancesJVS

Well..... guess will have to repeat.  In the past visited the MLBR and the final price quote was higher than a rate of $2,000/hr.

In the past when starting a negotiation with a Sheri's Lady the initial price quote could be a rate of $2,000/hr.  Normally a Sheri's Lady will lower her price sooner or later.  Did all the initial Sheri's negotiations happen this way?  NO!  Just will say there isn't a comparison between the two brothels at least for my taste in Ladies and final price quotes.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:45:42 PM by COH »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 06:23:16 PM »
I've been doing this hobby now for just over three years, and about 50+ parties to boot, in all the major houses, except in Elko and some other outlying counties. I think it is safe to say that few if any here have done that many parties over such a short period of time as I have. Plain and simple, not boasting, but a fact.

"if any" ???

Over the last 3 years I have done about 160 LPIN parties (including 80 in one year) including Elko and other outlying areas like Wells, Carlin & Winnemucca.

I think you need to get out to Nevada more & increase your party counts.

The Hiking Guy

FrancesJVS

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 06:35:17 PM »

"if any" ???

Over the last 3 years I have done about 160 LPIN parties (including 80 in one year) including Elko and other outlying areas like Wells, Carlin & Winnemucca.

I think you need to get out to Nevada more & increase your party counts.

The Hiking Guy
Indeed I do need to get back to Nevada and plan to. That's why I said few. You, Qto and a very few others have beaten that record.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:39:55 PM by FrancesJVS »

FrancesJVS

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 07:53:53 PM »
So since you titled your topic a pricing guide for newbies then what if they don't want to do a VIP bungalow $3000 party what about a regular party at sheri's in the ladies room

I plan to answer that in the next post or two.

Promises, promises.  You make a lot of them but you just do not deliver. You can not even admit that you are ECE.  Why are you back here? Who let you in?
Patience, Patience Shooter, they will be written up.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 11:02:46 PM »
Well, if we are going to brag, it is time for me to pipe up.

Every time I put my nose (or dick) in the door, there is a herd of girls waiting for me.  I have to run back to my car for safety and high tail it out of town.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2016, 01:05:07 AM »
I would not assume Sheris is the highest price it still has more to do with the girl you are talking too than the Ranch itself. High starting quotes maybe more common there. But that does not necessarily mean it is the highest priced brothel. That being said high quotes there are more common. Sheris reaches the high rollers that come in from Vegas and the docil newbie.

But deals can be made a friend of mine got a little over an hour there for 600 or so he claims he also used the house limo granted it was like 4 am on a Friday morning. But still more than an hour for less than 1k coming via way of house limo he did good.

bungalow bill

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2016, 07:06:18 AM »
Back in 2010/2011, I had a nice chunk of hooker budget, and I blew a good chunk of it at SR.  What can I say, man, I had a fuckin blast down there! 

Yes, negotiations would always begin with the bungalow pitch.  Always 2500 or 3000.  No, darling.  Sorry.  What else you got, baby?  Yes, yes, I understand that your normal rate for fun in your room is 2,000.  Those 2k quotes were pretty much standard at SR. 

I had 400 and 500 dollar parties there.  Lots.  And no, they weren't for an hour.  Sheri's showed me....a half hour with a gorgeous, busty knockout of a babe.....I can live with that.  In fact, a half hour was just fine.  I wasn't there to do any fucking tantric bullshit! And remember, these chicks weren't fords or toyotas....they were friggin Cadillacs.  And they knew it.  And they knew you were gonna get a hardon just watching them undress.  These girls had 8,000 dollar boob jobs and they were gonna get those babies paid off.  I don't know if this is still the case.  But five years ago.....Jesus, the babes that were playing pool in the bar!  I could have just sat at a booth in there and jerked off, but I'm sure management would have frowned on that!  ;D ;D ;D

And I REALLY appreciated a free room at SR for a $500 party.  That was a very nice perk, especially considering the horrific lack of decent motels in pahrump.  I don't know if they still do that, but I ate that offer up, big time.  Loved the decent food there, too. 

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2016, 07:15:30 AM »
No two people will get the same party for the same price. As always, "Your Mileage May Vary" is gonna be a deciding factor on what's paid for a party. "A real pricing $$$ guide?" Gimme a break! ::)  Can't done 'cause no two situations are gonna be identical. You can give your opinions what what you think should be paid but they are only your opinions. Not everything can be so cut-and-dried...

In my early newbie days in LPIN I partied almost exclusively at Sheri's. I almost always got the initial $2K quote in negotiations but never came near paying that much for a party. Was I a low-baller? Not in my estimation! But I'll tell you this, I never left a party feeling buyer's remorse. Good Gawd I had some mind blowing good times with Sheri's Ladies!  :o 

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

FredT

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 05:30:45 PM »
What I find hysterical is the last couple sentences of ECE/Frances's rambling rant:

So there you are the first of many 101s in having a successful experience at Sheri's

This, coming from a guy who has to pay a ridiculous "asshole tax" to any lady who is brave enough (or stupid enough) to party with him?   

Oh brother!    ;D   ;D

Mikey

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2016, 06:35:30 PM »
My only question is why the f#@k hasn't everyone put this guy (ECE/Frances) on ignore? I have.

Flyfisher

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2016, 07:07:12 PM »
Frances, you are sure full of yourself.  Nobody knows what you know. Speaking only for myself,  I don't care to know what you know, or how you know it. Thanks, but no thanks! I will stick with what I know.  Nobody knows me before I get there but they smile when I leave. That's my only epitaph on this who C(-w)MC thing. Fuck it! Imma CybercourtesanMonger and always will be one.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2016, 07:22:51 PM »
Frances, you are sure full of yourself.  Nobody knows what you know. Speaking only for myself,  I don't care to know what you know, or how you know it. Thanks, but no thanks! I will stick with what I know.  Nobody knows me before I get there but they smile when I leave. That's my only epitaph on this who C(-w)MC thing. Fuck it! Imma CybercourtesanMonger and always will be one.

Everyone knows you MR. Fly don't be so modest. ;D  ;D

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2016, 09:35:54 PM »

...Nobody knows me before I get there but they smile when I leave...

That sounds like something suitable for Mikey's Quote.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

FrancesJVS

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2016, 09:53:28 PM »
Fly you are funny, but confidence is the name of the game. 

As you are not a newbie somehow I don't think this thread is helpful to you. Btw: When was the last time you partied at Sheri's?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:01:10 PM by FrancesJVS »

FrancesJVS

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2016, 10:00:02 PM »
What I find hysterical is the last couple sentences of ECE/Frances's rambling rant:

This, coming from a guy who has to pay a ridiculous "asshole tax" to any lady who is brave enough (or stupid enough) to party with him?   

Oh brother!    ;D   ;D
[/quote
Fred T you must be bored tonight. Never paid such a tax. But did walk a few girls who tried to be clever. Can you name names and prices? 20 parties now at Sheri's mostly under a grand for $500-$1k  for a 1 hour party. ::) ::)