Author Topic: Sheri's Ranch, A real pricing $$$ guide for Newbies  (Read 263844 times)

FrancesJVS

Re: Sheri's Ranch, A real pricing $$$ guide for Newbies
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2016, 10:28:22 PM »
Negotiations 101 with the girls at Sheri’s

If you like negotiating and like to hang out with beautiful girls, Sheri's can be a lot of fun. When I go to Vegas to party I like to crack the Sheri's Nut, in other words successfully negotiate a 1 hour party with one of their hotties. Usually the party lasts much longer.

Now it goes without saying, be smart, clean, well shaven and smart shirt and dress shoes help. Sneakers particularly dirty ones will not get you very far.

Each girl has an idea of their set rate based on activities and time. A list with some guidelines will be provided in another post later. YMMV (Your mileage May Very). So attitude, confidence, charm and chemistry count. Yes be confident and ready to negotiate within the limits of your budget. There are some tools here that will help you. Hiking Guy for example collects and analyzes prices reported anonymously to him. Of course you will have to do some additional research and corroboration of prices if you can? Some guidelines that are not disclosed include; don’t go above $800 for a 60 min. party and don’t go above $1.5k for a 2 hour basic party. I don’t know if it is still true, but being “Hiking Guy Approved,” usually gets you a mid to high 3 figure 1 hour party.

In fact I recommend not  doing a one hour party if you are totally new to any brothel. Start with a 30-45 min party and see how well you both click. Sometimes if you like the girl in negotiations offer her a second party if she does it at price X. Of course it doesn't always work, but in many cases it does. And then you have the upper hand in negotiations.

Start out by looking at the Sheri’s website and targeting girls that interest you and are there on the dates of your trip. On my first tour in 2013 6 parties I did a lot of research on each girl. Some were on SIN, so we communicated for quite a while and I negotiated some price ranges and actual party prices with two of them. 
Tell them you budget range. That can help. If you are confident enough you can negotiate a bubble bath party from $500-$700 for an hour by email. Not bad for your first trip, if you can pull it off.

Another tactic is to identify a new girl who has just started. She will be very eager to get her first party under her belt, and often start at a much lower price point. On the other hand no matter how pretty a girl is and she starts her negotiation well over $2K for a 1 hour party; Walk.

Another useful tool here are field reports. I read everyone on Sheri’s. Unfortunately, in one report some prices were made up.  For example one of the older reports on Tatyana then at Sheri’s was made up and she was not too pleased when she read the actual field report and disclosed price.

Only rely on reports written by Mongers who actually party and are regularly at Sheri’s Most here don’t go to party regularly at Sheri’s and many haven’t partied in years. Reach out to those who do party regularly there. A few of them offer some useful insider tips.

Another tactic I found helpful was to create a playbook. Excel works fine for this activity. I analyzed over 20 girls that I wanted to party with and then began to communicate with each one, not telling them who else I had reached out to. All in all I targeted 20+ girls and compiled detailed information on their traits and personality. I was able for example to weed out most who smoked. Smoking was a deal breaker for me.

Once you arrive at Sheri’s you can often be overwhelmed by the shear numbers of girls. I was prepared for this. Instead of going up and sitting at a smoky bar I grabbed a booth and then told the madam who I wanted to meet. It took about 2 hours but I whittled the list down to five or six girls. Only four who I had communicated with made the cut. And then there were a few surprises who upon further review offered very reasonable parties. Charina, Montana and Kitty Cat were three examples. Unfortunately I had booked my lot for the day. Actually Kitty is really fun. One time I was there she wanted to just do an all nighter at the price I had negotiated with another girl previously that I had booked. Same price, no restrictions.

When you go one on one, the odds in a negotiation are more like 50/50. And the girls will talk if you can find out about their interests. Non-profit causes are most likely to get them interested. Sports turns many of them off.

Since then I have gone back many more times and negotiated mostly three figure parties. You can too.

FrancesJVS

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2016, 10:41:13 PM »
The Flyman Knows More Then Most People will Ever Know about the House's in Nevada ,... He has Lived it and done a lot More then i have .. True I started in 1980 but I had to take some time off for G.F.'s at different times.Plus Shooter started in 1979 so He has Me by a Year . I Never Cheated on a Girlfriend .. If Anyone wants to know what is going On I would ask The Flyman and Hiking Guy and Shooter and Sled and Qto .. Those 5 guys tell it like it is .. Or You can Listen to Francis  ::)  Lots of Luck their
Actually I don't believe Slednx has ever stepped foot in Sheri's. Qto I also believe doesn't go there anymore, or very rarely. Hiking Guy I respect. Hiking Guy when was your last trip there. Do you plan more trips?
Anyway, this thread is about Sheri's, not other houses.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:55:13 PM by FrancesJVS »

Over-da-hill

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2016, 10:46:48 PM »
Wayne is 100% correct.  It is plainly obvious to those that were around the last time ECE screwed with everything on this board that Franceswhatever IS ECE!. Best advice I would give is block him and hope Q bans this version before he causes the same damage again!!

Lulz

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2016, 01:01:33 AM »
Info like this is why I miss Shady's even more.  If any ladies or house think pussy is worth more than $300 an hour.. well good luck banging only rich uglys or suckers.  ;D  I haven't been to a brothel since 2011 and don't plan on it.

FrancesJVS

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2016, 11:02:05 AM »
There have been more topics written on pricing on SIN then just about anything else. Most don't disclose hard $$$. I will!!

I've been doing this hobby now for just over three years, and about 50+ parties to boot, in all the major houses, except in Elko and some other outlying counties. I think it is safe to say that few if any here have done that many parties over such a short period of time as I have. Plain and simple, not boasting, but a fact.

So, let's start with what is regarded as the the most widely expensive house anywhere in Nevada, Sheri's.

There is no doubt about it. Just looking at all those gorgeous girls on their website, and that is where you want to go. The smaller houses don't even come close to the number of girls or sophistication in digital marketing that Sheri's does. That's also a Fact.

Over the next few threads I will begin to breaking this down and give you some real insider tips on where and what some girls start their pricing at.

When most newbies start researching legal prostitution in Nevada, the first two brothel that come up in any search in the Las Vegas area are Sheri's and Chicken Ranch; not ACH not LRS. They have the highest SEO (Search engine optimization) visitor traffic, and are perhaps the most well know. Yet few know about their pricing structures and rates for newbies.

We will learn how to crack the Sheri's Nut and learn some basic negotiation tactics that I have used successfully.

Today we will briefly focus on the bungalow party, the most transparent price that Sheri's offers.

There is no doubt about it. The bungalow party lasts about 1 hour can cost $2,500 and up. The party involves partying with a working girl, or several in one of their bungalow suites. If you are lucky and things are slow you can get two girls for the same starting price. Thrown in are butler service, a sumptuous dinner of steak or lobster and a bottle of champagne. This type of party is the closest thing you can get to a legal out-date anywhere in the Las Vegas area.

Usually you will start the negotiation in the the working girl's room, though in my case I knew well in advance and had selected two girls much earlier in the day. Then you select the room. It could be anywhere from a 60s style room to one like the Arabian Knights. There is a full list of rooms on their website.

After that it's what ever activity you negotiated. Some girls base the price on activity, others on time. Make sure that what ever girl you negotiate with you fully understand how they price their parties.

So there you are the first of many 101s in having a successful experience at Sheri's

Next thread, the girls, how to negotiate with them and much more.

FrancesJVS

Heard Sheri's bungalow pricing starts at a minimum of $3,000/2 hr.

Most expensive house in the state?  From personally experience would say Sheri's is NOT the most expensive house in the state.
Can you name a more expensive house?  Even up north at LRS and MLBR I was never quoted that high for a premium party.

Chicken doesn't even come close. Average starting price quote for a newbie 1 hour party is $1k-$1.5k
ACH I got 4 parties for that quote including one premium party.
LRS started at $1,500 for a 1 hour party. I was quoted $500 more for a premium party.

And I was a newbie at that time.

FrancesJVS

Well..... guess will have to repeat.  In the past visited the MLBR and the final price quote was higher than a rate of $2,000/hr.

In the past when starting a negotiation with a Sheri's Lady the initial price quote could be a rate of $2,000/hr.  Normally a Sheri's Lady will lower her price sooner or later.  Did all the initial Sheri's negotiations happen this way?  NO!  Just will say there isn't a comparison between the two brothels at least for my taste in Ladies and final price quotes.
Wow, COH, you must have had a very very  bad time there. The only girl I've ever heard quoting that much could have been Airforce Amy. Most girls I have negotiated with start at about $1K Jade Capri started at $2k just and that was for the VIP room..She will easily go below $1k if she likes you. Works with all budgets too.

Better luck next time, ole chap.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 11:04:51 AM by FrancesJVS »

RachelVarga

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2016, 03:31:35 PM »
There have been more topics written on pricing on SIN then just about anything else. Most don't disclose hard $$$. I will!!

I've been doing this hobby now for just over three years, and about 50+ parties to boot, in all the major houses, except in Elko and some other outlying counties. I think it is safe to say that few if any here have done that many parties over such a short period of time as I have. Plain and simple, not boasting, but a fact.

So, let's start with what is regarded as the the most widely expensive house anywhere in Nevada, Sheri's.

There is no doubt about it. Just looking at all those gorgeous girls on their website, and that is where you want to go. The smaller houses don't even come close to the number of girls or sophistication in digital marketing that Sheri's does. That's also a Fact.

Over the next few threads I will begin to breaking this down and give you some real insider tips on where and what some girls start their pricing at.

When most newbies start researching legal prostitution in Nevada, the first two brothel that come up in any search in the Las Vegas area are Sheri's and Chicken Ranch; not ACH not LRS. They have the highest SEO (Search engine optimization) visitor traffic, and are perhaps the most well know. Yet few know about their pricing structures and rates for newbies.

We will learn how to crack the Sheri's Nut and learn some basic negotiation tactics that I have used successfully.

Today we will briefly focus on the bungalow party, the most transparent price that Sheri's offers.

There is no doubt about it. The bungalow party lasts about 1 hour can cost $2,500 and up. The party involves partying with a working girl, or several in one of their bungalow suites. If you are lucky and things are slow you can get two girls for the same starting price. Thrown in are butler service, a sumptuous dinner of steak or lobster and a bottle of champagne. This type of party is the closest thing you can get to a legal out-date anywhere in the Las Vegas area.

Usually you will start the negotiation in the the working girl's room, though in my case I knew well in advance and had selected two girls much earlier in the day. Then you select the room. It could be anywhere from a 60s style room to one like the Arabian Knights. There is a full list of rooms on their website.

After that it's what ever activity you negotiated. Some girls base the price on activity, others on time. Make sure that what ever girl you negotiate with you fully understand how they price their parties.

So there you are the first of many 101s in having a successful experience at Sheri's

FrancesJVS

Most expensive house in the state?  From personally experience would say Sheri's is NOT the most expensive house in the state.
Can you name a more expensive house?  Even up north at LRS and MLBR I was never quoted that high for a premium party.

Chicken doesn't even come close. Average starting price quote for a newbie 1 hour party is $1k-$1.5k
LRS started at $1,500 for a 1 hour party. I was quoted $500 more for a premium party.

Maybe you were quoted a high price because you have Asshole Disorder.

FrancesJVS

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2016, 03:41:47 PM »

FrancesJVS

LOL You obviously didn't read my earlier posts. That was just an initial quote for first time newbies. I've gotten 4 hours and 2 girls for that!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 03:46:31 PM by FrancesJVS »

RachelVarga

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2016, 10:50:48 AM »

FrancesJVS

LOL You obviously didn't read my earlier posts. That was just an initial quote for first time newbies. I've gotten 4 hours and 2 girls for that!!!

You'rr posts are like episode of South Park where they write a book called Scrotie McBoogerballs. People vomit when they read it.

You blasting out a girl's pricing is rude. You want to talk in private go ahead but telling people what a girl charges and then low she will go is a douche move.

What is your obsession with Sheri's? These passive aggressive posts are really transparent. Another douche move.

sportsguy

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2016, 05:49:00 PM »
I feel bad for replying to this since it's about price, but

Jade Capri started at $2k

Dang. Was planning on seeing her soon. :(

She will easily go below $1k if she likes you.

What can I do to ensure she likes me? She is very high on my list.

FrancesJVS

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2016, 06:12:40 PM »
I feel bad for replying to this since it's about price, but

Jade Capri started at $2k

Dang. Was planning on seeing her soon. :(

She will easily go below $1k if she likes you.

What can I do to ensure she likes me? She is very high on my list.
Behave nicely and like a gentleman and you might be in luck. Also read my last sentence. She works with all budgets.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2016, 07:14:38 PM »

FrancesJVS

FrancesJVS

Well..... guess will have to repeat.  In the past visited the MLBR and the final price quote was higher than a rate of $2,000/hr.

In the past when starting a negotiation with a Sheri's Lady the initial price quote could be a rate of $2,000/hr.  Normally a Sheri's Lady will lower her price sooner or later.  Did all the initial Sheri's negotiations happen this way?  NO!  Just will say there isn't a comparison between the two brothels at least for my taste in Ladies and final price quotes.
Wow, COH, you must have had a very very  bad time there. The only girl I've ever heard quoting that much could have been Airforce Amy. Most girls I have negotiated with start at about $1K Jade Capri started at $2k just and that was for the VIP room..She will easily go below $1k if she likes you. Works with all budgets too.

FrancesJVS

The Lady was not Air Force Amy.

According to Hof, "be nice they are nice as can be", sometimes Ladies are nice to a potential client until negotiations where a Lady may believe the potential client is a newbie or naive.  Believe that was the case. 

After I walked the MLBR Lady who gave me a price quote of higher than $2,000/hr was attempting to find another Lady.  The MLBR was relatively slow and saw many bunnies in the entrance room/bar.  To be fair did have a nice conversation with another Lady.  After that conversation a different Lady was attempting to persuade me to pay the quoted price of higher than a rate of $2,000/hr for the original Lady.  Said to her I'm not new to visiting brothels.  Then the different Lady desired to know where else I partied at before and who I previously partied with before.  Was very patient and just kept hearing false information.  So I'll reveal what was the last straw which is absolutely shocking.  Told the different Lady about another brothel in the area.  After a few words of her mentioning the LRN and Sage the different Lady said there's the Mustang Ranch which is not close to here and why would you want to go there?  Said to her because likely the majority of Ladies at the Mustang Ranch would be realistic with prices.  The different Lady said to me:

"EVERY LADY AT THE MUSTANG RANCH CHARGES $X.XXX/hr LIKE EVERY LADY AT THE MLBR CHARGES $X,XXX/hr!"

After hearing those words walked towards the entrance saw the Lady who I negotiated with give me dirty looks and exited the MLBR.

Sometime later arrived at the Mustang Ranch and paid a small fraction of the sky high price quote given to me at the MLBR.  How important are first impressions?

8)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 07:17:48 PM by COH »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

FrancesJVS

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2016, 09:00:52 PM »

FrancesJVS

FrancesJVS

FrancesJVS

According to Hof, "be nice they are nice as can be", sometimes Ladies are nice to a potential client until negotiations where a Lady may believe the potential client is a newbie or naive.  Believe that was the case. 

After I walked the MLBR Lady who gave me a price quote of higher than $2,000/hr was attempting to find another Lady.  The MLBR was relatively slow and saw many bunnies in the entrance room/bar.  To be fair did have a nice conversation with another Lady.  After that conversation a different Lady was attempting to persuade me to pay the quoted price of higher than a rate of $2,000/hr for the original Lady.  Said to her I'm not new to visiting brothels.  Then the different Lady desired to know where else I partied at before and who I previously partied with before.  Was very patient and just kept hearing false information.  So I'll reveal what was the last straw which is absolutely shocking.  Told the different Lady about another brothel in the area.  After a few words of her mentioning the LRN and Sage the different Lady said there's the Mustang Ranch which is not close to here and why would you want to go there?  Said to her because likely the majority of Ladies at the Mustang Ranch would be realistic with prices.  The different Lady said to me:

"EVERY LADY AT THE MUSTANG RANCH CHARGES $X.XXX/hr LIKE EVERY LADY AT THE MLBR CHARGES $X,XXX/hr!"

After hearing those words walked towards the entrance saw the Lady who I negotiated with give me dirty looks and exited the MLBR.

Sometime later arrived at the Mustang Ranch and paid a small fraction of the sky high price quote given to me at the MLBR.  How important are first impressions?

8)
Well I guess it's all down to personality. My two one hour parties at Mustang were $500 and $550 last year and 2014.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2016, 11:06:31 PM »

You'rr posts are like episode of South Park where they write a book called Scrotie McBoogerballs. People vomit when they read it.

I'm actually laughing out loud at that comment.. ;D  Where is the rolling laughing icon when you need it?

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2016, 05:45:08 AM »

FrancesJVS

FrancesJVS

FrancesJVS

8)
Really every lady charges XXXX an hour at both? I would have left too if a lady made that comment, I always say let each lady speak for herself. So much for working with budgets.

Flyfisher

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2016, 01:21:20 PM »
Back in the 2007-2010 time period I was paying $500 for an hour with hotties at Sheri's Ranch but always got way more than my hour.  Thee ladies usually kept me back for +++hours and if I was able to go more times they were good to go and if it was cuddle and convo time that was good too,  In that time period, while being the most expensive on the face of it, Sheri's gave me "the most bang for the buck," and brothel manager Dena and her ladies were super awesome. 

I think Hiking Guy has similar experiences as mine, and the fiercenss of platinum pussy reputation can and should be a forewarning to an newbie.  My pricing came without any haggle whatsoever and I was not using any internet persona identity to introduce myself. I was simply myself. 

I am glad to reply to this thread because it is one face of LPIN and this particular awesome LPIN venue that is part true. I offer my reply as another side that is equally true. So this reply is not a dispute, rather it as my personal experience.
Fly