Author Topic: Accusations and Apologies  (Read 63125 times)

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
Re: Accusations and Apologies
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2016, 07:29:02 PM »

Can you go into more details about what exactly she did?

It would be hard to explain fully..mostly teasing and playful stuff - trying to grab Jenny, me.  I don't want to make it out like she really did anything worthy of a strong reaction apart from "Stop it".  The blame is squarely on me. Best reaction would have been to just walk away and not react.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2016, 07:37:44 PM »

Can you go into more details about what exactly she did?

It would be hard to explain fully..mostly teasing and playful stuff - trying to grab Jenny, me.  I don't want to make it out like she really did anything worthy of a strong reaction apart from "Stop it".  The blame is squarely on me. Best reaction would have been to just walk away and not react.
Freeky,
What was Jenny's reaction and after you went back to the stool did anyone intervene to remove you from the situation or did you remain at the bar? Has Dennis or Suzette gotten the opportunity to speak to you and felony on what happened?

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2016, 07:49:45 PM »

Freeky,
What was Jenny's reaction and after you went back to the stool did anyone intervene to remove you from the situation or did you remain at the bar? Has Dennis or Suzette gotten the opportunity to speak to you and felony on what happened?

After I went back to the stool I sat there for a minute knowing something was wrong.  Jenny just comforted me and said to the effect of- you're ok babe.  I can't speak for felony as to if Dennis and Suzette ever spoke to her.  My understanding when we spoke that one day (two days after it happened) that she hadn't.  As far as me and Suzette - I was going into a seizure at that time so I don't remember exactly what was said - I know I met with her the next morning.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2016, 07:54:40 PM »
Your version of events is very difficult to believe. If either Jenny or Kelli were to vouch for your side of the story, it would add a lot of credibility.

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2016, 07:57:04 PM »
Your version of events is very difficult to believe. If either Jenny or Kelli were to vouch for your side of the story, it would add a lot of credibility.

Understood. One point of view.  Kelli doesn't follow any of the boards.  I can ask jenny to come on and take a look and see if she will.  I don't know if she regularly posts here (I don't think she does).

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2016, 08:04:01 PM »
I think given the severity of the events and your close relationship with Jenny, you should ask her to come here and vouch for your version of events. She has a great head on her shoulders and would be a very credible source.

ColtsFan90

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2016, 08:10:02 PM »
I think given the severity of the events and your close relationship with Jenny, you should ask her to come here and vouch for your version of events. She has a great head on her shoulders and would be a very credible source.

In addition, Freeky admitted that Felony was the one who changed the story that she is telling people.  Therefore, I would like to hear from Felony why she changed her story.  I understand that it might be difficult for her, but if she lied about this, she should also come clean.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2016, 08:10:22 PM »

Freeky,

After I went back to the stool I sat there for a minute knowing something was wrong.  Jenny just comforted me and said to the effect of- you're ok babe.  I can't speak for felony as to if Dennis and Suzette ever spoke to her.  My understanding when we spoke that one day (two days after it happened) that she hadn't.  As far as me and Suzette - I was going into a seizure at that time so I don't remember exactly what was said - I know I met with her the next morning.

I would think more action would have been taken for someone to check on felony when she went back to the room? Also, shouldn't someone had intervened like security or the shift manager? I think it is a bit bold of Jenny to comfort you after the act happened I would think the event might of shocked her a bit? And she said you are ok babe? I would think someone intoxicated while not having them drive for obvious reasons would be removed from the bar and taken to a room to wait it out or sleep it off.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2016, 08:16:57 PM »

In addition, Freeky admitted that Felony was the one who changed the story that she is telling people.  Therefore, I would like to hear from Felony why she changed her story.  I understand that it might be difficult for her, but if she lied about this, she should also come clean.

I agree that it would be good to hear from Felony as well.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2016, 08:20:33 PM »

I agree that it would be good to hear from Felony as well.
It would also be good to hear from Dennis and Suzette on the safety of the ladies at the bar and how they handle clients who have too much to drink.

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2016, 08:24:09 PM »

I would think more action would have been taken for someone to check on felony when she went back to the room? Also, shouldn't someone had intervened like security or the shift manager? I think it is a bit bold of Jenny to comfort you after the act happened I would think the event might of shocked her a bit? And she said you are ok babe? I would think someone intoxicated while not having them drive for obvious reasons would be removed from the bar and taken to a room to wait it out or sleep it off.

Probably - dunno if she had someone come by, another girl, what have you.  The shift manager or bar tenders always intervene if they see something wrong.  Physically if necessary.  Seen it many times.  I can't speak for what Jenny was thinking or if she was shocked.  I don't remember if those were her EXACT words, but it was a statement to that effect. 

Also - I don't drive at all.  No license.  Epilepsy took care of that for me.  I stay at the ranches when I'm there.

But - to your point - I have seen the bartender cut someone off then offer the driver to take them anywhere, or if they didn't want to leave their car, have two drivers take them...one for their car, another to drive them.

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2016, 08:25:45 PM »

I am obviously fine with that.  As I said - I do like Felony and have always gotten along with her.  She may or may not want to talk about it but thats up to her.

Offline lydiafaithfull

• Lookie-Loo
  • Provocateur
    • Twitter
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2016, 08:28:27 PM »
okay, wow, this is my very first post on the SIN board. i genuinely care about freeky. he's earnest and full of gallows humor that i love so much. i'm a recovering alcoholic and have behaved unforgivably while drunk, but i'm not here to preach about sobriety. alcohol is an explanation but it's not an excuse. freeky, i know that you have health problems and were experiencing a personal tragedy, but you were not forced to party at the BR that night. that was probably the last place you should have been. as much as i like you, if you'd lunged at me aggressively and you were not immediately tossed, i would have called the cops. sorry dennis, but that's what should have happened. management should not pick and choose who is removed as a threat. this was an epic fuck up on their part.

i'm glad that everyone is regarding you with sensitivity. what can we do to prevent something like this from happening again? working ladies, clients, DENNIS - how could this have been handled better for everyone involved?

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2016, 08:29:17 PM »

Probably - dunno if she had someone come by, another girl, what have you.  The shift manager or bar tenders always intervene if they see something wrong.  Physically if necessary.  Seen it many times.  I can't speak for what Jenny was thinking or if she was shocked.  I don't remember if those were her EXACT words, but it was a statement to that effect. 

Also - I don't drive at all.  No license.  Epilepsy took care of that for me.  I stay at the ranches when I'm there.

But - to your point - I have seen the bartender cut someone off then offer the driver to take them anywhere, or if they didn't want to leave their car, have two drivers take them...one for their car, another to drive them.
Did anyone other then Jenny intervene? From your your side it seems you were left there with just Jenny and the bartender and no shift manager or any form of outside intervention after it?

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2016, 08:32:39 PM »
okay, wow, this is my very first post on the SIN board. i genuinely care about freeky. he's earnest and full of gallows humor that i love so much. i'm a recovering alcoholic and have behaved unforgivably while drunk, but i'm not here to preach about sobriety. alcohol is an explanation but it's not an excuse. freeky, i know that you have health problems and were experiencing a personal tragedy, but you were not forced to party at the BR that night. that was probably the last place you should have been. as much as i like you, if you'd lunged at me aggressively and you were not immediately tossed, i would have called the cops. sorry dennis, but that's what should have happened. management should not pick and choose who is removed as a threat. this was an epic fuck up on their part.

i'm glad that everyone is regarding you with sensitivity. what can we do to prevent something like this from happening again? working ladies, clients, DENNIS - how could this have been handled better for everyone involved?
Thank you for posting and sharing your thoughts hopefully some changes can be made that this does not happen again.