Author Topic: Fair Price for a Threesome  (Read 12376 times)

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
Re: Fair Price for a Threesome
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2016, 07:08:06 PM »
Well, more common than I thought anyway.  Probably common enough that it could be something a monger could shoot for.

Also, I'm sure that girl I mentioned did actually plan to get a cut, despite her claim.  She did win Bunny of the Month, so I'm sure she did fine financially.

Who knows? I won't fight with my boy Coltsfan about it.

Eh, we seem to always agree on just about everything.  It's not bad to disagree occasionally.  :P

True as long as you agree I am always right. Hahahahhha

OH SHIT FIGHT CLUB HERE WE GO
jk this is the most polite fight ever
Reminds me of when my aunt and uncle would fight...they wouldn't, they'd just divorce. Lol
HD

Rickwild1

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2016, 07:16:44 PM »
I've never had a 2 girl party yet. No girl has ever just surprised me another girl, I'm sure I would have remembered that.

Offline Moman

• Regular
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2016, 07:34:08 PM »

I have not partied with two ladies since 2007 ,  just enjoy one on one more .
Also I NEVER got 2 for 1 in those parties . Each one got their price , which I thought was fair . In fact one time I paid my fav her regular price which was much higher then the other lady . We all got what we wanted .

FredT

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2016, 07:45:05 PM »
The difference may be that the two parties in which the second lady walked into were both at dead times, and REALLY late.  (One night it was snowing like a banshee, the other night was just plain DEAD customer wise.   

I think both times the unspoken word was "something was better than nothing", and they knew enough about me to know that: A)  I WOULD tip, and: B) I never so much as open my mouth when tipping... (Just smile and give the lady the cash)   So there WAS some financial incentive both times... 

(I KNOW that unlike what brother Ironman said it was NOT my magnetic personality!   ::)

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2016, 08:24:03 PM »
So, based on the replies, it would seem that two-for-one deals are actually pretty common.  I guess that should be the goal for any monger interested in a threesome.

I would not say 2 for 1 is common. Or that it is something you can shoot for. If you go into negotiations seeking a 2 girl party then most likely you are going to be negotiating with 2 girls. Or once you start negotiations the lady might say I got a friend if you are willing to pay X or a little more. We can have my friend Join us.

2 for 1 only happens after price for the one on one is set, and then for whatever reason another lady joins in. But even in that case they are both being paid. It just means for whatever reason the girl you made the deal with decided to share whatever her cut is after the house split with another girl.

Its not something you the client can shoot for, or even suggest. If it happens. Its because the ladies are working their own agenda. You just happen to be in the right place at the right time. For all you know they are just bored, and they decided 30 minutes before you walked in the next guy that comes in if he has the right look or whatever is going to get them both because getting naked with you is better than sitting in the bar on a slow night. Hoping some whale roles in, and picks at least one of them over all the other girls on shift.  Maybe they feel they need to practice their tag team so they can Justify whatever they charge the next person for the same service. In other words they are working out the bugs in their system on you, or shaking off the rust. You never know.

Either way you can't walk into brothel X Y or Z. With the mind set of I am going to buy 1 and get another free or 2 for the price of one. It don't work that way.  If that is your goal walking in you are going to walk out disappointed.

A lot of variables come into play. If another girl joins your party. Just say thank you consider it your lucky day, and just be glad you were in the right place at the right time. But don't walk in seeking that kind of deal, and if a lady tells you she is doing a 2 girl special? That is a marketing technique. You are of course free to find out if this alleged 2 girl special lady X is having fits your budget, but no way to know if you are really getting a deal. Unless you already booked the 2 ladies separately in one on one. Them you know this alleged 2 girl special will be based on what you paid each girl in your one on one.

Anyway like I said in my initial post. In general 2 girl parties tend to in general cost more. They also rarely live up to the hype. Unless you never had one, and its something you really want to do at least once. 

But if you go down the 2 girl party road too many times like I did they become just another party faster than you are probably going to empty your gun for lack of better words.

personally I only agreed to so many of them except for the first time because it seemed like a good idea at that moment, and that right place right time with D and R In 2011. Price was already locked in.

At one point in my short mongering career a friend of mine said I needed to have sex at least once before I die. Well 2 girl parties speed up the process.  It just is not the most cost effective way to get there. Of course the night after that D & R party Kristine staked her claim as the favorite so the March to 50 was suspended. I got kind of close though.

Kristine of course is gone now. :'( If I had money I would continue the march, to 50, and then at least think about shooting for one 100. 8) But I don't have the funds.

I wonder if I can charm Alissa into a discount on your standard half and half. If I remind her she technically did half in 2011. 8) Technically she would just be finishing the other half? ;D  ;D Yeah you're right probably right that probably  won't fly. But its an Idea anyway.  ;D  ;D

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2016, 08:37:13 PM »

(I KNOW that unlike what brother Ironman said it was NOT my magnetic personality!   ::)

You really need to roll with that as the reason Fred. It sounds better for you! Makes for a better story. 8)

Its like the fish story. The 50 pound bass you once hooked, but got away That is really only a 2 pound trout that managed to wiggle off your line. ;D  ;D

Its all about the image and the art of telling a good fish story Fred. 8)  ;D  ;D

AliceLittle

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2016, 08:39:26 PM »
As a bisexual working lady- BRING ON THE THREESOMES. Some ladies have standing agreements between them when it comes to two-girl parties; so always be sure to ask your lady if theres anything she prefers to work with. For example, when Roxanne and I double-team someone, we like to include extra time to make sure everyone gets to have fun. Since we're already comfortable with each other, there's great energy in place that really flows nicely.

As to cost- discuss such things with the lady/ladies you are interested in, and see what can be arranged. We want to have fun just as much as you do- its not 'us vs. you' but moreso a team effort to have the best time possible. Because really- who doesn't want to have awesome hot threesome sex?

ColtsFan90

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2016, 08:40:02 PM »
Just make sure things are actually fair. Sure, a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" deal sounds great, but it actually shouldn't be free in terms of the "free" girl getting potentially screwed over if the one girl is actually called all the shots and decisions.

Want a threesome? Pick the Ladies you want. Group negotiation. If you all mesh right you'll get what you want.

Honestly, why should I care if a girl is stupid enough to let another girl screw her over?  That’s none of my business.

Heck, even if I did take time to help her out and make sure she got a fair deal, most girls in this business are pretty ungrateful.  If she’s being manipulated by one girl, she’s probably learned from her and become just as good at manipulating clients, which might screw me over in the future.  Clients are better off staying as detached from these situations as possible.

PAS

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2016, 09:24:01 PM »
I wonder what the definitive qualities of the GFE type are. I wouldn't go for the GFE party anyway but I assume that those who would are looking for someone who would make them feel comfortable or someone with whom they could pretend to establish some sort of emotional intimacy.  If that's the case then I can see why aren't the GFE type. I would want you to make me feel uncomfortable and I'd pay a premium to have you humiliate me and treat me like a piece of garbage.

I may not be the GFE type (or even know how to sell that party to save my life), but I am a master at pulling in a second girl.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2016, 09:44:59 PM »
As a bisexual working lady- BRING ON THE THREESOMES. Some ladies have standing agreements between them when it comes to two-girl parties; so always be sure to ask your lady if theres anything she prefers to work with. For example, when Roxanne and I double-team someone, we like to include extra time to make sure everyone gets to have fun. Since we're already comfortable with each other, there's great energy in place that really flows nicely.

As to cost- discuss such things with the lady/ladies you are interested in, and see what can be arranged. We want to have fun just as much as you do- its not 'us vs. you' but moreso a team effort to have the best time possible. Because really- who doesn't want to have awesome hot threesome sex?

This. This right here.  Like individual clients and Ladies, when it comes to adding more to the mix some Ladies have better compatibility than others. Everyone should be comfortable.

Just make sure things are actually fair. Sure, a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" deal sounds great, but it actually shouldn't be free in terms of the "free" girl getting potentially screwed over if the one girl is actually called all the shots and decisions.

Want a threesome? Pick the Ladies you want. Group negotiation. If you all mesh right you'll get what you want.

Honestly, why should I care if a girl is stupid enough to let another girl screw her over?  That’s none of my business.

Heck, even if I did take time to help her out and make sure she got a fair deal, most girls in this business are pretty ungrateful.  If she’s being manipulated by one girl, she’s probably learned from her and become just as good at manipulating clients, which might screw me over in the future.  Clients are better off staying as detached from these situations as possible.

Wow, someone is salty as fuck. It's called being a gentleman and decent customer.  Are there Ladies with bad attitudes screwing people over? Sure. Those types actually exist fucking everywhere - in men too! But that doesn't mean it's contagious. The person getting screwed over is getting screwed over and in that case you're complacent.  If you're so bitter you can't see that you're going to have a harder time getting what you want from LPIN. And it's not because of any Lady's inherent nature it's because you're going to come off grudgey and undesirable to work with.

"Most girls in this business are pretty ungrateful" - we're the ones providing you a service. You don't have to pay for sex. You choose to. If you have to pay for sex because it's impossible for you to get it on your own, you're the one who is pretty ungrateful.  Especially since there's a lot of great women working this business who most likely wouldn't give you the time of day otherwise. Not with that attitude.

Rickwild1

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2016, 10:14:30 PM »
There's to many girls to generalize. They are all different.

To me most have seemed to appreciate my business. but then I appreciate them. So it's a 2 way street.

RachelVarga

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2016, 10:16:38 PM »
Damn you're all salty as fuck.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2016, 10:20:11 PM »
Damn you're all salty as fuck.

We have enough salt going on here to create another great salt lake.

Wait, hang on, let me save some of this for passover to soak my bitter herbs in for seder.

roxanneprice

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2016, 10:30:35 PM »
ANTI LOGIC, EVERYWHERE!

"Why should I care if a girl gets a raw deal" ... "Chances are if a girl is being manipulated then she must perpetuate the cycle and manipulate her clients cuz that's all she knows obviously lololol"

Good job generalizing asshole.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:33:59 PM by roxanneprice »

Tapper2

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2016, 10:34:00 PM »
So, based on the replies, it would seem that two-for-one deals are actually pretty common.  I guess that should be the goal for any monger interested in a threesome.

Exactly.  Great place to start from in the price part of it IMO.  You know the drill.  Everything is negotiable.

As for the threesome sex- wise you might like it, hate it, or end up in between.  No way to predict that right now.  How does a wine taste?   You don't really know until you take a sip.  Hope for the best, but know that  it does not always work out as you want it to.

Good luck.