Author Topic: Rising Prices  (Read 37578 times)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Rising Prices
« on: October 06, 2016, 10:36:20 AM »
I was thinking the other day about all the good times I used to have at Exit #23 (no, not a typo).    Back in my early hobby years, I used to have a great party for $60 - if I had $100, I went around the world!   I still remember when CC Rider was more than just a song on the radio  ;)   Not any more...   prices seemed to have sky-rocketed this past year.     

After a break in the 90's to try an LTR again, I returned to LPIN in the mid 2000's.   In 2008, the standard party was 2 or 3-C.  That continued for me (even at BR) until about 2013.   The rural houses were always cheaper, where the price was governed by the "Menu Houses" of the day (Shady Lady, Angel's, Wildcat, Etc).   

As some of you know, I'm a "numbers" guy.   If you take the standard rate of inflation, 3%, and multiply by years, my 3C party of 2012 should be around $400 today.   What the hell happened?   The Carson area seems to be the worst - asking 6-C to start (for hard sex).  That's a 200% increase in 4 years! :o

Of course, I would never pay that much for 1 hour.   As a matter of fact, I partied 8 times during my last trip and never paid over 5-C (4 of those were 90/min, 2 were 1 hr, and 2 were 20 minute quickies that cost less than a tank of gas).   I'm just a poorboy from the midwest on a limited budget.   I do not negotiate at all - it's my way or the highway.    If a lady does not want my party, I find one that does - period!   

Elko, Carlin, & Wells are still reasonable (depending on the house).   Has anyone else seen these high prices around the state this year?   Is anyone else paying them?   As always, PM me if you feel more comfortable.   

History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

jadecapri

Re: Rising Prices
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 06:25:04 PM »
I Always try to avoid post likes this, but  Bob... I got to stick up for the ladies. I will tell you how a lady can feel when reading this and I can come up with one word. Cheap. Now, no lady want to feel that way. We want to feel beautiful, desirable, happy and I have seen many that get really happy when picked up in line up. Your post sound like the ladies that need will take it. I know you had great parties with great ladies and I think they deserve respect for working with your budget and time requirement.
 To be fair, we are all here for a reason and we all have our goals on what we want to do in life, but I see every day ladies that would take a party as a last resource, just because they need it and it breaks my heart. What I tell the new ladies is, take what make you feel good about your self. If you feel like taking a party for a certain price will make you feel bad about it, don't take it. I have said and will say again. I work with all budgets within reason. I must feel happy about what I am doing and with whom I am doing it.
Don't take this as an attack, but as a reflection time to step back and see how you want the ladies to see you. I know we probably won't spend time together, but you seemed to be a cool guy when we met. This is the SIN board, but there has to be a reason no one posted in this thread before.   

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 07:07:45 PM »
I Always try to avoid post likes this, but  Bob... I got to stick up for the ladies. I will tell you how a lady can feel when reading this and I can come up with one word. Cheap. Now, no lady want to feel that way. We want to feel beautiful, desirable, happy and I have seen many that get really happy when picked up in line up. Your post sound like the ladies that need will take it. I know you had great parties with great ladies and I think they deserve respect for working with your budget and time requirement.
 To be fair, we are all here for a reason and we all have our goals on what we want to do in life, but I see every day ladies that would take a party as a last resource, just because they need it and it breaks my heart. What I tell the new ladies is, take what make you feel good about your self. If you feel like taking a party for a certain price will make you feel bad about it, don't take it. I have said and will say again. I work with all budgets within reason. I must feel happy about what I am doing and with whom I am doing it.
Don't take this as an attack, but as a reflection time to step back and see how you want the ladies to see you. I know we probably won't spend time together, but you seemed to be a cool guy when we met. This is the SIN board, but there has to be a reason no one posted in this thread before.   

I've actually had over a dozen PM responses.   Guys are getting fed up with high prices - me included.   As my thread indicates, there has been a 200% increase in 4 years.  Enough is enough - guys aren't going to take it anymore.   Elko is the only place that has held the line.   There is no reason a 1 hr. party should cost a month's wages. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

ColtsFan90

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 07:43:08 PM »

Man, I love posts like this where Jade speaks her mind.

Anyway, the biggest LPIN-related mistake I've made was choosing to ignore Jade’s advice on a certain subject.  Bob, you should really take Jade’s words into consideration here.

roxanneprice

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 07:43:17 PM »
Enough is enough - guys aren't going to take it anymore.   Elko is the only place that has held the line. There is no reason a 1 hr. party should cost a month's wages.
Not all of us have the platinum pussy, Bob! :'( There are girls here in CC that are very reasonable, please don't boycott against us. You can go to any house that you want, but the rate you are given will always depend on how good the rapport is between you and your lady. You know this!

ColtsFan90

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 07:46:14 PM »
Enough is enough - guys aren't going to take it anymore.   Elko is the only place that has held the line. There is no reason a 1 hr. party should cost a month's wages.
Not all of us have the platinum pussy, Bob! :'( There are girls here in CC that are very reasonable, please don't boycott against us. You can go to any house that you want, but the rate you are given will always depend on how good the rapport is between you and your lady. You know this!

This post is hilarious for so many reasons...

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 07:51:39 PM »

I don't know that Elko is the cheapest, but I do know it's predictable and it seems fair
I really don't like to negotiate because if a lady says she needs xxxx, then I have to say she is not worth that and offer xxxx....it seems like I don't think she is worth what she thinks she is worth.
I'm probably over thinking it, but that's just me

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 07:55:42 PM »

I don't know that Elko is the cheapest, but I do know it's predictable and it seems fair
I really don't like to negotiate because if a lady says she needs xxxx, then I have to say she is not worth that and offer xxxx....it seems like I don't think she is worth what she thinks she is worth.

On a side note , I would def love to spend some time with Roxanne

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 08:15:59 PM »

I'm not boycotting Carson City, Roxanne - I had a couple of great parties there last week.  It's just the high prices that bother me.  I've never paid so much for 1 hour before :o
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 08:23:53 PM »

You would love her TN.  She is very cool and fun to be around.
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Mikey

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 08:27:08 PM »
Bob, I agree that prices have gone up, but I disagree on the time line. Yeah 34 years ago I was paying between $60 and $75/hr, and when I came back to LPIN in 1999 after a 15 year hiatus I was paying $300-$400/hr, currently I'm paying $500-$700/hr. I see the increase as being rather gradual over the last 15 years. These are prices I pay in the Reno/CC area, as I live in the S.F. Bay Area, so I have not been to Carli/Elko in 10 years, as it's an awful long drive.

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 08:29:09 PM »

Good enough for me , as long as I'm West Coast for a bit I'll def spend time with her
Her pics are stunning!
Thanks CB

TN

Rickwild1

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2016, 09:56:53 PM »
I haven't noticed a rise in prices for me. I pay now what I've paid for 5 years. Maybe I paid too much then and now it's catching up? Actually in some cases I pay less now depending on the Lady

I'm honest and up front on my budget and there have been a few times I've walked over price but very few.

As I've said many times before. I don't negotiate/haggle. That ruins the mood for me immediately. I offer what I feel is fair and can afford and 95+% of the time the Lady agrees and we have a great time!

As a side note, what I pay is equal to what the majority of other guys I talk to pay +/- a few dollars

It's similar for me. I offer. They accept. The vast majority of the time. Girls for the most part have always been very reasonable with me.

A lot of it comes down to the individual in question. Some don't like to hear that but it's the truth.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2016, 12:17:41 AM »
Mongers make up a very small portion of the brothel community. When I retired from the brothels, my average party price was between 1k-1.5k per hour. I never liked charging for time but that is a rough average. I believe I had gone as low as $600 per hour and as high as $3k per hour, entirely dependent on activities and the personality of the person I was negotiating with. Those would be outliers and I believe 1k-1.5k per hour was the average. It's not a perfect science to try to give numbers because I was never focused on time anyway.

With all that said, each lady has to make a decision and that decision will be based on how she feels about the cut of money she is receiving. A $500 party will be split in half with the house, making it $250. She will then have to pay ~$30 in room/board, making it $220. She will then have to pay ~30% in taxes, making it $154. In my financial position, $154 just didn't get me excited. If there was a football game on, I might have preferred to watch it over making $154. It's just not an exciting, life changing, pussy wetting amount of money.

It's also between 1/3rd and 1/2 of what the average customer pays. There is a financial risk in accepting a low dollar party when chances are good other customers with a higher budget will walk through the door. If a lady is attractive and knows she gets chosen out of a certain percentage of lineups, it could be a gamble for her to accept your low dollar party. .  .and that gamble may not play in her favor.

So what could make a lady accept the risk and do a substantial amount of work for a 1/3rd-1/2 of what she typically charges? If you're nice and she likes you. She may do it as a favor to nice clients who she enjoys spending time with. Posting angry messages on a board where you may come off as sounding cheap does not improve your chances.

It does seem odd to complain about pricing in one breath and then say you'll just find another lady to accept your money in the next breath. That's what you are SUPPOSED to do, find a lady who can work with your budget. I agree that it is always possible.

roxanneprice

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 09:24:05 AM »

Good enough for me , as long as I'm West Coast for a bit I'll def spend time with her
Her pics are stunning!
Thanks CB

TN
Thank you guys for the love, it's much appreciated. <3