Author Topic: Rising Prices  (Read 37579 times)

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Rising Prices
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2016, 04:56:41 PM »
We are hoping with our flat rate weekly charges for room and board of $100 (that can be lifted when a Kitten books a certain amount that week) and the 60/40 split (60 goes to Kittens)  the prices charged for various parties will reflect that well. Meaning you, the clients, get the parties you desire for prices that fit your budget and everyone has a good time!

Glad to hear that!  It's very close to the old business model at Pussy Cat.   They really used to take care of the ladies and had great success in doing so.   I also like the flat rate for R & B.   That way, a lady knows what to expect.   I will stop in for sure and meet everybody in January.   Best of luck!

We are working on a sign for our front door and behind the bar but be sure that any Mongers ask the manager for the special Monger rates upon entering! This is something that has to be asked directly to the managers not the ladies as we have set established monger prices for special drinks and parties. Show us proof that you're a monger and who you are and we will give you access to the special deals.  :)

Uh, question on the proof that you're a monger..... its not like we have a secret handshake or badges or stuff......

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2016, 05:17:42 PM »
We are hoping with our flat rate weekly charges for room and board of $100 (that can be lifted when a Kitten books a certain amount that week) and the 60/40 split (60 goes to Kittens)  the prices charged for various parties will reflect that well. Meaning you, the clients, get the parties you desire for prices that fit your budget and everyone has a good time!

Glad to hear that!  It's very close to the old business model at Pussy Cat.   They really used to take care of the ladies and had great success in doing so.   I also like the flat rate for R & B.   That way, a lady knows what to expect.   I will stop in for sure and meet everybody in January.   Best of luck!

We are working on a sign for our front door and behind the bar but be sure that any Mongers ask the manager for the special Monger rates upon entering! This is something that has to be asked directly to the managers not the ladies as we have set established monger prices for special drinks and parties. Show us proof that you're a monger and who you are and we will give you access to the special deals.  :)

Uh, question on the proof that you're a monger..... its not like we have a secret handshake or badges or stuff......

You don't know the secret handshake?.......lol

DesertClubKittens

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2016, 06:51:45 PM »
Contact us ahead of time! Such as through PM on here or through email and let us know when to expect you. That would be the easiest way. Or enter and ask about it telling the manager your username. Cross my heart very little hoops to jump through! We just want to ensure these special deals are exclusive to you and not just anyone walking in can try to claim them.

RihannaLovely, thank you quite much! It's only a 10% increase and experimental for the time being. We would like to make it permanent or increase it if it works out. The house cut is to make sure the building can stay afloat with the monthly expenses and the non-courtesan employees can get their pay. We do have an ultimate goal of expanding our current property however. This expansion would enable us to hire more ladies and have specialty rooms and comp rooms. So it would just be reinvesting in the business itself not sitting in the owner's pocket.  I would love the expansion to become reality as the owner would give me some say in that and I have shown him ideas he really likes that would make it help our business truly stand out and be a destination in Battle Mountain.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2016, 08:23:41 PM »

RihannaLovely, thank you quite much! It's only a 10% increase and experimental for the time being. We would like to make it permanent or increase it if it works out. The house cut is to make sure the building can stay afloat with the monthly expenses and the non-courtesan employees can get their pay...

In any business, it is a balance keeping all happy: Customers, employees (IC), management.

However, if everyone is happy, usually there ends up being more for everyone.

(For monger identification, I will just have the girl verify I am the 25" super magnum guy, just as Highdrive says.)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2016, 08:25:27 PM »
Well, iwanted to stop Reno this beginning of october so i contacted a few lady.
Long story short i was quoted between 500$ to 800$ an hour.
I booked the 800$ girl cause she was on my todo list for a while now, but a week before coming the appointment was not set cause lady was overbusy irl...
Whatever, i just cancel.
So 800$ to my knowledge is good money,so yes prices rised.And if for800$ you re not able to take care of your customer....

But,this is where it goes better.
At this time i was in Kiev Ukraine, so i made my math.... And stayed longer.
40$ night in hotel **** breakfast included and sex was 1200 to 1500 uah ( 50 to 70$ ) an hour with 19 -25 years old hotties.
I checked and found lots of flight from east coast to kiev for 600$....

While LPIN is struggling to adapt to modern world and offer as the unique solution to rise prices instead of offering good infrastructures, new concepts.... The world is still moving, and for me costa rica and Europe gonna be my sexvacations.
Reno has nothing more to offer.

While to some extent I agree with you.........when you go to Costa Rica, Kiev, Amsterdam, wherever........you get what you pay for.

If you think you are going to get a full blown GFE, not going to happen.   It may cost $50-$70 in Kiev and Amsterdam, but it can be as cordial as drop your socks, put the condom on, and get ready to fuck.   Some guys aren't ok with that, many are.

Kiev and Costa Rica have major safety issues from a health and welfare perspective.  If I had a dime for every US tourist who had his luggage stolen in Russia I would be rich man. 

http://www.costaricantimes.com/over-30-costa-rica-tourists-robbed-in-tortuguero/23246

This happens way too often in Costa Rica.

I had an associate come back with HIV from a weekend sex romp/trip he had in the Dominican.  Not to mention he slept with many other women during the 6-8 month period before he found out he was HIV positive. 

Sometimes the extra money is worth the safety.

You both are right. Please don't hammer me, but ChicagoBob is right, too. If the prices continue to inflate a too quick a rate, then it becomes feasible for me (not saying for all) to go to Europe. Many ex-military, as I, go Space A for little or nothing. Then the military hotels are $50 to $60 a night. No taxes on base. Owners have to adjust their model, so the ladies can offer parties at non-premium P prices. DesertClub has got the right idea, and is getting closer to the European model. There there's just a modest cover for the owner's, and then the ladies treat you right for a couple hundred. Many are starting to do it, just be conscious owners. Like Cobia says, "just my 2 cents."

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2016, 08:36:31 PM »
Contact us ahead of time! Such as through PM on here or through email and let us know when to expect you. That would be the easiest way. Or enter and ask about it telling the manager your username. Cross my heart very little hoops to jump through! We just want to ensure these special deals are exclusive to you and not just anyone walking in can try to claim them.

RihannaLovely, thank you quite much! It's only a 10% increase and experimental for the time being. We would like to make it permanent or increase it if it works out. The house cut is to make sure the building can stay afloat with the monthly expenses and the non-courtesan employees can get their pay. We do have an ultimate goal of expanding our current property however. This expansion would enable us to hire more ladies and have specialty rooms and comp rooms. So it would just be reinvesting in the business itself not sitting in the owner's pocket.  I would love the expansion to become reality as the owner would give me some say in that and I have shown him ideas he really likes that would make it help our business truly stand out and be a destination in Battle Mountain.

Your up front-ness about the special deals for the members of this forum, as well as the boldness of your different split with your ladies, it all shows a great level of transparency that's kind of a breath of fresh air.  I work elsewhere but I sincerely hope when y'all open your business takes off and you do well. You seem like you really mean it by saying how much you want to do right by your working Ladies and your customers. When you're open I hope anyone doing tours around NV stops by and gives you guys a shot if they don't seek you or one of your Ladies out specifically.  So far I haven't seen you guys on here just trying to make sales or blindly promote you've been honest and approachable. That is really cool. I wonder if your business's philosophies will push others to 'compete' with it spark an overall slow but steady improvement in the entire industry. And I hope customers see this in you and your treatment of Ladies and offering a bigger cut and no hidden fees factors in to their decisions on which houses to do business with if they have Ladies who appeal to them.  In the words of Dean Winchester...

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2016, 09:58:33 PM »
...I wonder if your business's philosophies will push others to 'compete' with it spark an overall slow but steady improvement in the entire industry....
Often, it is the small business that sets a new trend, not the large, established businesses.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Rickwild1

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2016, 10:03:29 PM »
...I wonder if your business's philosophies will push others to 'compete' with it spark an overall slow but steady improvement in the entire industry....
Often, it is the small business that sets a new trend, not the large, established businesses.

Let's hope so.

RachelVarga

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2016, 10:14:04 PM »
Well, iwanted to stop Reno this beginning of october so i contacted a few lady.
Long story short i was quoted between 500$ to 800$ an hour.
I booked the 800$ girl cause she was on my todo list for a while now, but a week before coming the appointment was not set cause lady was overbusy irl...
Whatever, i just cancel.
So 800$ to my knowledge is good money,so yes prices rised.And if for800$ you re not able to take care of your customer....

But,this is where it goes better.
At this time i was in Kiev Ukraine, so i made my math.... And stayed longer.
40$ night in hotel **** breakfast included and sex was 1200 to 1500 uah ( 50 to 70$ ) an hour with 19 -25 years old hotties.
I checked and found lots of flight from east coast to kiev for 600$....

While LPIN is struggling to adapt to modern world and offer as the unique solution to rise prices instead of offering good infrastructures, new concepts.... The world is still moving, and for me costa rica and Europe gonna be my sexvacations.
Reno has nothing more to offer.

While to some extent I agree with you.........when you go to Costa Rica, Kiev, Amsterdam, wherever........you get what you pay for.

If you think you are going to get a full blown GFE, not going to happen.   It may cost $50-$70 in Kiev and Amsterdam, but it can be as cordial as drop your socks, put the condom on, and get ready to fuck.   Some guys aren't ok with that, many are.

Kiev and Costa Rica have major safety issues from a health and welfare perspective.  If I had a dime for every US tourist who had his luggage stolen in Russia I would be rich man. 

http://www.costaricantimes.com/over-30-costa-rica-tourists-robbed-in-tortuguero/23246

This happens way too often in Costa Rica.

I had an associate come back with HIV from a weekend sex romp/trip he had in the Dominican.  Not to mention he slept with many other women during the 6-8 month period before he found out he was HIV positive. 

Sometimes the extra money is worth the safety.

You both are right. Please don't hammer me, but ChicagoBob is right, too. If the prices continue to inflate a too quick a rate, then it becomes feasible for me (not saying for all) to go to Europe. Many ex-military, as I, go Space A for little or nothing. Then the military hotels are $50 to $60 a night. No taxes on base. Owners have to adjust their model, so the ladies can offer parties at non-premium P prices. DesertClub has got the right idea, and is getting closer to the European model. There there's just a modest cover for the owner's, and then the ladies treat you right for a couple hundred. Many are starting to do it, just be conscious owners. Like Cobia says, "just my 2 cents."

A few people may go but realistically it's so small it won't affect us.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2016, 01:59:25 AM »

Brothel owners are saddled with a huge amount of expenses of their own so it says a lot that you are offering this. The biggest hurdle you will have to overcome is the location. . . however, you have the right idea because ladies make the house. As long as you have desirable ladies and are able to keep their schedules accurate and well known, clients will drive anywhere to see them.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2016, 07:33:25 AM »

In my own, thoughtful, and tactful way, I'm just pointing out that it is happening - now to Europe. East coast, and Midwesterners are finding out the feasibility. Round trip flights booked in advance are relatively cheap. Hotels are on par. Parties are, well, you all look it up. Absolutely no comparison with the facilities, and Nevada Desert vs. Europe? Ok, I'll concede it won't affect you so much now, because there's fewer places to go in NV. For some years now, I've seen the parlors in Nevada close and severely decline in clientele. There's occasions I just want quick trips to Nevada, and the more it hurts, the less the frequency. I'm for you ladies, but if the business model doesn't change to favor you in how you conduct business, it can't help but affect you and clients that'll look for other alternatives.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2016, 08:02:36 AM »

In my own, thoughtful, and tactful way, I'm just pointing out that it is happening - now to Europe. East coast, and Midwesterners are finding out the feasibility. Round trip flights booked in advance are relatively cheap. Hotels are on par. Parties are, well, you all look it up. Absolutely no comparison with the facilities, and Nevada Desert vs. Europe? Ok, I'll concede it won't affect you so much now, because there's fewer places to go in NV. For some years now, I've seen the parlors in Nevada close and severely decline in clientele. There's occasions I just want quick trips to Nevada, and the more it hurts, the less the frequency. I'm for you ladies, but if the business model doesn't change to favor you in how you conduct business, it can't help but affect you and clients that'll look for other alternatives.

I have actually pondered the thought of an overseas trip.   Eastern Europe and the far East are intriguing to me.   
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

DesertClubKittens

« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2016, 01:10:54 PM »
We're aware that if one can afford the travel and is physically able to, so long as the US's limitations and regulations are what they are, that may seem like the more desirable option to many. However there is no guarantee how well those industries are regulated for safety. They may have laws across the board but that doesn't mean specific establishments are required to follow them if they are friendly with certain legal officials. However, the same arrangements are made with businesses, not brothel businesses, in the US all the time. Just make sure you do thorough research before venturing out there.  As for those with disabilities or other limitations LPIN is really all they have some want to make sure they get the best 5 star VIP service they can and our Ladies are treated well and make good money for their hard work.  As it's not just sex we want to help train the Desert Kittens in other skills that could be applied to other jobs such as bartending, waitressing, and customer service. Not everyone plans on being a working lady for life so helping them have things to put on their resume to help them get other jobs once they decide being a working lady is no longer for them we're happy to assist with. A lot of value can really be gained from being a working lady if you wok with the right owners and management and work hard to get a solid regular client base.  You don't have to charge an arm and a leg and hold out for a specific type of client to succeed and do well. :)  We want to make sure our prices are as fair as possible as many different kinds of customers not just those from a certain income bracket.  Our special Monger deals and menu options should help with that.

Borg2

« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2016, 01:59:57 PM »
Well hate to do it, but I have to lock this thread.  The discussion has turned to prostitution outside of Nevada.