Author Topic: Request for the Love Ranch ladies  (Read 4134 times)

Speed Racer

Re: Request for the Love Ranch ladies
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 01:01:02 PM »
I think the Love Ranch was discovered by a lot of people because of the Bunnyranch website. However, The Love Ranch holds it own now. I don't see Dennis ever separating the ranch's into 2 sites. But, it would be nice to perhaps have the love ranch ladies heads spinning around too!! lol  I think it can be confusing what girl is at what house.

Kisses, Kalli
Kalli,

I've suggested this before, so pardon me if I do it again, but why can't they just use separate background colors in the area behind each lady's name on her thumbnail photo that gets displayed on the "Featured BunnyBabes (& CowgirlCuties)" page, say a reddish pink for MLBR and a purple-ish pink for TLR. That would quickly and easily solve the problem of, "Who works where?" (assuming a suitable explanatory note was placed on the page). Then in the case where a lady moves from one house to the other, it would be a quick & easy task to switch that background to reflect her new home.

Warmest regards,
Speed Racer

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »
...All I wanted to know is if the LR has any special events coming up and who is working there.  Without going through 20 stickeys on a message board.

shooter,

I understand what you are saying regarding the asking if any events are taking place at the Love Ranch and having your question get buried below a bunch of other posts. I think that this is something that Rich (or someone with the privileges to do so) should post in the "Lineup & Events for the Love Ranch" forum on the bunnyboard. Both the Moonlite & LoveRanch have separate Lineup listings which are date specific so maybe this would be a good place for Rich to list any special events taking place at the Love Ranch.

Also, I wish Rich would submit a new post when updating the lineup listing for the LoveRanch. One thing I like about having a separate lineup posting each week is to see which ladies are there frequently as they're the ladies that will likely be there when I get back out to Nevada. If I see a lady listed who is rarely there, I don't put her into my party plans until I actually arrive in Nevada. I do like to have a tentative list of ladies that I'd like to see or at least meet before I head out to Nevada and having separate lineup postings for the LoveRanch each week makes that easy to do.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 06:58:05 PM »
I like us sharing a board. Dennis does a lot of advertising for moonlite that leads people from all over the country to our message boards. By sharing the boards we can mooch off of them. I'm afraid that if we had a separate board we wouldn't see nearly as many people from out of the area.

katie,

My thoughts exactly. Potential clients on the bunnyboard can see that there are two houses and if it's easy to identify which lady is where, it makes it easy to remember that when they visit the Moonlite and fail to get the party they wanted that there is another option--The Love Ranch.

Now, I've said this before, including during one of your "tea party" meetings at the Love Ranch, so I'll say it again and maybe you can help remind the Love Ranch ladies to do what I describe below.

Have each lady from the Love Ranch (or Moonlite Ranch) go into their profile (it's found in the user control panel) and for the ladies location have them enter "Love Ranch" or "Moonlite Ranch" as appropriate rather than leaving that field blank or filled in with their home city or work city, which isn't very helpful. If they do this, then anytime they post on the board, the house they work in will be listed right under their avatar making it obvious where to find the ladies.  I see KalliMorgan, TatooBabe, Charisma_love & others have done this already but others have not (i.e. Chloe, KimberlyLove, Seven, etc.).

kallimorgan

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 11:56:45 AM »
I think the Love Ranch was discovered by a lot of people because of the Bunnyranch website. However, The Love Ranch holds it own now. I don't see Dennis ever separating the ranch's into 2 sites. But, it would be nice to perhaps have the love ranch ladies heads spinning around too!! lol  I think it can be confusing what girl is at what house.

Kisses, Kalli
Kalli,

I've suggested this before, so pardon me if I do it again, but why can't they just use separate background colors in the area behind each lady's name on her thumbnail photo that gets displayed on the "Featured BunnyBabes (& CowgirlCuties)" page, say a reddish pink for MLBR and a purple-ish pink for TLR. That would quickly and easily solve the problem of, "Who works where?" (assuming a suitable explanatory note was placed on the page). Then in the case where a lady moves from one house to the other, it would be a quick & easy task to switch that background to reflect her new home.

Warmest regards,
Speed Racer

I think that is a great idea!!!