Author Topic: Love Ranch-Cherry Patch review submitted  (Read 12374 times)

shooter

Re: Love Ranch-Cherry Patch review submitted
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 04:35:54 PM »
Then I guess maybe that it depends on how much free stuff it takes an individual to be influenced. A bottle of water or diet coke should not make any difference.  I think that you have little respect for the rest of us and out honesty.I have  no idea on how to change that preception. A clue maybe that I don't do anything for a couple of hats. All I can stand on is that in my recollection no guy has ever said I was incorrect about any of the ladies, houses, or party activities I post about. Or advocate is a closer term in your description. Those of us who have been around here for many years are very honest with each other, and any newbies that ask for information. No one is getting any sort of kick back for sending guys to a certain house or lady.  Is there such a thing as a "Kelly Recommendation"?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:38:13 PM by shooter »

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2010, 04:52:25 PM »
I agree with Shooter.  What you are insinuating is insulting.  Just because you can't accept a gratuity or gift without feeling guilty doesn't mean everyone is that way.  Most of us have matured to the point that we can accept someones appreciation of who we are and what we do without losing our objectivity.  If you can't that's your problem but assuming everyone is as prone to dishonesty as you and then calling them names is flat wrong.

CookieMonster

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 04:59:18 PM »
I agree with Shooter.  What you are insinuating is insulting.  Just because you can't accept a gratuity or gift without feeling guilty doesn't mean everyone is that way.  Most of us have matured to the point that we can accept someones appreciation of who we are and what we do without losing our objectivity.  If you can't that's your problem but assuming everyone is as prone to dishonesty as you and then calling them names is flat wrong.

And THAT Response, my friends, is why IB is the Grand poobah moderator and HNIC.  Well said.

sportsman

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 06:07:31 PM »
Free stuff?
In a brothel?
Surely, youy jest!
One more time...
I go to brothels because I enjoy the atmosphere...if you catch my drift!!
I expect nothing except being treated fairly and with respect, for what I am...a customer...whether it be the first time or the 100th time...

??? 8) :o

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 07:10:59 PM »

if I'm wrong, show me where all the negative field reports are. Every girl and every party couldn't be wonderful.

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 07:30:28 PM »
Your logic is flawed. A lack of negative field reports doesn't mean guys are being paid off to write field reports it just means they want to tell others about good partis they had and forget the bad ones.  Honestly with experience, and research in place of experience, bad parties are few and far between. I can't remember the last time I had a bad party. Some have been better than others but it's probably been 12+ years since I've had one that any report I might write could be considered negative.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 07:38:40 PM »
Your logic is flawed. A lack of negative field reports doesn't mean guys are being paid off to write field reports it just means they want to tell others about good partis they had and forget the bad ones.  Honestly with experience, and research in place of experience, bad parties are few and far between. I can't remember the last time I had a bad party. Some have been better than others but it's probably been 12+ years since I've had one that any report I might write could be considered negative.

Something is flawed but I'm not sure it's my logic. Anyway, enough of this, I gotta finsh watching my dodgers lose.

BTW: have a good trip, I'll hold the fort down while you're gonna :D

Pat

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2010, 07:59:12 PM »

if I'm wrong, show me where all the negative field reports are. Every girl and every party couldn't be wonderful.

obviously you are right!!!! So since you have never written a negative report you must be A SHILL...

There are several other reasons by your own definition of a shill that you are more than qualified for the title.
You have gone to the brothels for no other reason but to get free food. You never took any tours with any ladies. You never partied with any ladies. You barely even talked to any ladies. Nope your only goal and accomplishment was free food and a free show. Then you told everybody how great of a job they did at entertaining us. Sounds like a shill to me.

I know you like to define everyone else while putting yourself above all the others. The truth is you are exactly what you accuse others of being.

Re read your post on SHILLS then look in the mirror and you will know what one looks like.

Pat

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2010, 08:16:35 PM »

obviously you are right!!!! So since you have never written a negative report you must be A SHILL...

There are several other reasons by your own definition of a shill that you are more than qualified for the title.
You have gone to the brothels for no other reason but to get free food. You never took any tours with any ladies. You never partied with any ladies. You barely even talked to any ladies. Nope your only goal and accomplishment was free food and a free show. Then you told everybody how great of a job they did at entertaining us. Sounds like a shill to me.

I know you like to define everyone else while putting yourself above all the others. The truth is you are exactly what you accuse others of being.

Re read your post on SHILLS then look in the mirror and you will know what one looks like.

Pat

Yawn

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2010, 09:01:05 PM »

SIDEWINDER,

Looks like you need to do some research.  Some "negative" reports (depending on what you mean by negative) can be found in the field report database and/or in postings on this board. I have a few field reports in the field report database and in a few of my postings about my parties that I consider negative. Others from this board have also submitted field reports or posted about their negative party experiences. Now, before you go look for them, I think a definition is in order--I consider a field report (or posting) about a party with an LPIN to be "negative" if the customer won't repeat with that lady. That's not necessarily a bad party since the lady may have delivered what was asked for in the party but the party just wasn't at the level required to be considered a good party that's worth repeating.  That's the definition I use but I'm sure others have their own definition of what they consider to be a negative party experience.  Now, as far as a "rip off" party experience--I haven't had one of those since my last party at Sheri's Ranch back in 2001.  There are a few "rip off" party experiences that I've seen posted on this forum & in the old SIN forum during the last few years.  The best place to find out about "negative" party experiences (or "so so" party experiences) is via back-channel means (PM's, emails, private chats & face2face meetings at LPIN Gathering events) because far more party information gets exchanged. 

The main reason I don't like to submit "negative" reviews for inclusion in the field report database is that, for me, writing field reports is a difficult task. English is like a second language to me and it can take me an hour or more to write a single field report. I just don't feel like wasting my precious free time, of which I have very little, on writing about an experience I'd prefer to forget. I'm sure others on this board feel the same way.  This information is far easier to pass along to others via face2face meetings during LPIN Gathering events or other get-togethers when a bunch of Monger's are in town. 

Interested Bystander is correct--Experience is the best way to avoid a bad party and it's the main reason that many of us here typically end up getting good-to-great parties and then share that information with others. The better choice one makes in who he wants to spend time with is the best defense against getting a bad party and that is best accomplished through experience & research.  In my early days of mongering, I had some crappy parties (1999-2001) but as I gained experience and learned how to do appropriate research & choose wisely, those crappy experiences became fewer & fewer.  Presently, I rarely even have a "so so" party experience and prefer to stick with the ladies who I have a great time with and repeat with them as often as I can.

The Hiking Guy

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2010, 09:15:00 AM »

I agree with Shooter.  What you are insinuating is insulting.  Just because you can't accept a gratuity or gift without feeling guilty doesn't mean everyone is that way.  Most of us have matured to the point that we can accept someones appreciation of who we are and what we do without losing our objectivity.  If you can't that's your problem but assuming everyone is as prone to dishonesty as you and then calling them names is flat wron

Pat
Hey pat, I only took free food a couple years and then had guilt feelings about taking food and making the negative post, I was making about some brothels and the industry in general. I wouldn't talk if I were you, you're there every year and you even admited at Christmas, you no longer party. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:19:22 AM by SIDEWINDER »

Pat

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2010, 10:50:34 AM »
from sidewinder

Pat
Hey pat, I only took free food a couple years and then had guilt feelings about taking food and making the negative post, I was making about some brothels and the industry in general. I wouldn't talk if I were you, you're there every year and you even admited at Christmas, you no longer party. 

Quit making stuff up.

If you read my trip report from the last LPIN Gathering it is obvious I still party. I have also partied at 90% of all the LPIN Gathering events that i have been to.. That would be all 14 of them.

I have also written negative reports. Remember Coffee

I also had a pretty detailed pricing page on my web site. The only complaints I got about that, weren't from the ladies, but from you Sidewinder.

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=2278.0

July 2oth:

This morning I headed out to Elko. A nice fairly short drive. The Camaro ran great. I got to Elko around noon. The town was busy. I found a hotel right away, The Rodeway Inn. They let me check in even though it was only noon. I liked the Hotel. Wifi, Refrig, Microwave and clean room close to everything. It was $53.00 per night. I would stay there again.

Their were several reasons why I even decide to combine LPIN Gathering with a trip to Elko. I wanted to see how all the hype about Inez's compared to my actual experience.  Elko was also the very 1st Brothel I went to over 30 years ago. One of the other reasons was I had never met Bones and I wanted to but a face to his handle. I was very impressed with both Elko the city, and Inez's

At about 5:30 Pm I headed over to Stockmans bar to see who might show up. I saw a guy walking around the bar area looking around. I had a hunch it might be Bones. Neither him or i made contact at that time. At about 6:00Pm I saw Shooter. I guess he had seen me earlier, but I had not seen him at that time. Within a few minutes about 8 of us were at a table in the bar area. Everybody introduced themselves. At that time I saw my hunch was right Bones was who I thought it was walking around. It was nice to meet him. I wont list all the guys that were there because if I did I would get them all wrong or leave somebody out. I think it is all ready posted on SIN somewhere. I will make 1 comment about Oldfatman. He isn't old or fat.

At about 6:30 we all headed out to Inez's. Inezs is small 8 guys in there is a bit crowded. I was introduced to 3 ladies. The one that got my eye was Joanne. Note to Ib: I'm half deaf also, but her English was not a problem. I talked to her quite abit it was just fine. Be aware that she is only 21 and young enough to be your grand daughter, but she doesn't act like a silly teeny bopper. I thought she was great both as a working girl and her personality.

Before I partied with her or anyone I did want to go check out all the other Brothels in Elko. Myself and Hiking guy went Brothel hopping  and got a line up at all the other brothels. I think they had 2 or 3 ladies at each Brothel They were OK, but nothing that made me want to stick around. I went back to Inezs and made arrangements to party with Joanne at around 9:00.

Around 9:00 I booked my party with Joanne. Piece of cake negotiations. $300.00. Their were NO stubbling blocks. She was more than willing to do all I wanted and more. It was booked for an hour. I really liked the table shower to start things off. I'm an old Vietnam vet. and spent a lot of time in the orient. Bangkok, tokyo, and Oginawa. The whole experience reminded me of some fun days. Ladies that know how to please a man both physical and put you at ease. Joanne did all of that. I was not clock watching , but when I got out Shooter and the rest of the guys were waiting outside they said the time was longer than the hour. I would say if you have never been to Elko give it a try. It is or was for me worth going out of your way or even making a special trip there. I would say Inez's is a great little Brothel and a uniqueBrothel experience. I give Elko and Inez's an excellent rating compared to all other small or large Brothels.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2010, 01:04:58 PM »
What about the brothels you got all the free food at? did you party at them?

BTW; You must be getting senile. You sat at breakfast and said you no longer party. Or is that just when you bring your own independent with you? ::)

Pat

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2010, 02:11:17 PM »
What about the brothels you got all the free food at? did you party at them?

BTW; You must be getting senile. You sat at breakfast and said you no longer party. Or is that just when you bring your own independent with you? ::)

Actually I have been known to party when I have independence with me. I have done it several times. The only brothels I recall that i got food at and partied were Kittys(loveranch) MLBR, kitkat OBR ( At OBR i did have a coupon for a free party that Dave gave me for a post I made on NBG. I did not use it myself but gave it away to someone that wanted to party with a OBR lady. The free coupon and his own money got him a very nice extended party.).  The Brothels I got free food at that i didn't partry  were whr, mustang, and maybe sagebrush, but I don't remember if I actually got any food there. 

Can you show me where i said I no longer party. It is obvious to anyone reading this board and following my history that i do party. My most recent one was in July 2010. I am not sure why you are making up stuff about me saying i do not party anymore. I did not say that. Show me where I said it.

I noticed you haven't mentioned the  breakfast myself and others bought you at the scrupples meetings. You didn't mind eating those did you.

NOW! quit making up stuff about me that isn't true. You are no different that anyone else on here, A shill by your definition. You are not this all powerful god that is above everyone else.  You are like myself and everyone else on here part of a group of guys that will take a gift of food at certain events. It's not a SIN. Welcome to the Shill club.

Pat

shooter

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2010, 03:01:48 PM »
Good to see you back Pat. :)