Author Topic: Outing clients on Social media  (Read 12439 times)

Dirk Diggler

Re: Outing clients on Social media
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2017, 12:09:39 PM »
I'm sorry this happened to you Kevin, though I do appreciate your post. There is some misinformation at certain points in the thread but nothing that I perceive to be malicious and overall the circumstances seem fairly clear in most respects.

I think the takeaway is that all choices in regards to LPIN come with some risk especially when privacy and discretion is a priority. Thankfully that risk seems to be relatively small and as others mentioned there are certainly additional steps one can take to mitigate that risk even further.

Dirk

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2017, 12:12:22 PM »
+2
Sorry this happened to my friend Kevin. If you know Kevin he is a great guy and a great conversationalist. He goes out off his way to meet up with most of us and new ladies. He is a cool dude you would want to get to know. His disabilities are unknown to me cause his personality stands out like a charm. Anyone to put him in any way is just wrong. He goes beyond just a party and becomes a true friend even after his party's. Kevin just keep being Kevin. A great guy.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2017, 12:12:40 PM »
+2
House management does know about it before I posted

I am getting the email with the tweets put together to forward to management

I never even said boycott it or anything I just wanted to bring awareness to something that should never happen

Roxanne do you not see what she said and why I wouldn't want that out for all to see? Do you condone her behavior? Can you show me where I said don't see her or don't go to Dennis's houses?

If people make a personal choice that is up to them and out of my hands

This right here. If someone decides to make their own choice about not partaking of a business because of someone's shitty decision and jerk moves made in public they have every right to do it.

Someone could tell me they went to a great Starbucks drive through and the barista was careless and spilled a boiling hot latte on them and and they were in the midst of a hassle dealing with management over the incident - the Starbucks itself could be great with standard service otherwise, but people who hear about the incident could choose not to go to that particular establishment or want to know about the careless barista to avoid her. And it would also be my choice whether I continued going to that Starbucks and risk dealing with that barista or I take my business elsewhere.

Outing someone in a way unrelated to warning about an actual hazardous person and making fun of them to boot in this industry is like spilling a hot beverage on them. It burns. It makes you look careless. And it doesn't always reflect well on the business you represent.

And just a heads up it's not hearsay if you can access the social media and see what is being mentioned for yourself. Just because it can't be linked here doesn't mean you can't take a minute to look it up for yourself. Unless the person realized they got caught being a public asshole and deleted but then as Kevin mentioned he took screenshots which he's gathering to send to management. He's getting his ducks in a row. Kevin has always been defending particular houses and Ladies on this board so he's being taken seriously because coming out with a situation like this is out of his usual character. And therefore people are going to take it seriously. Of course people who already dislike the ownership of the establishment will have their biases and feel superior but show me a perfect human being who doesn't have a single bias in their bone where they'd feel that way about something.  The point here is someone who should behave with discretion, was a complete and total asshole about a client in public when they work in a service industry and didn't expect any backlash or repercussions? When you're an asshole, someone will eventually call you out. And sometimes there's severe repercussions for asshole actions. If you don't want to risk it, own up to your shit and don't be an asshole.

roxanneprice

« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2017, 12:14:52 PM »
I mentioned hearsay because I literally can't find any proof besides the personal attack that she made. If anyone could DM me screenshots on Twitter I'd appreciate it.

Edit: There's a way to prove if any tweets were deleted, but there has to be responses the tweet, or it has to a response to another existing tweet. It'll try to load, and then it will say "Tweet can not be loaded" Or something along those lines. That's how you can tell if some has been deleting their tweets.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 12:27:29 PM by roxanneprice »

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2017, 12:22:53 PM »
+3
The argument started the morning of July 4th when I said I was offended by GV wanting to burn a flag.  I was on my way to the northern houses when this started and escalated from there.  I then arrived at the northern houses and was enjoying my mini vacation at the pool party.  Saw her rants continue. All I initially said was that as a veteran I was offended that she would want to burn a flag on 4th of July.

That is shitty. I'm all for free speech. So yes I do respect anarchism displays as it's not illegal to burn a US flag, it's protected, but I also respect the opinion of a veteran who finds the act distasteful and disrespectful to all the people who risk their lives defending the freedoms people in this country have. I know many soldiers and vets who have differing opinions. Some are like you and very sensitive about the desecration of the flag - and I respect that. Others point out in their defending American freedoms and values they defend all of them whether they agree or not. Also valid.  When someone tells you something is offensive to them the mature adult response isn't to escalate it and make fun of the person. The response is to apologize and just state "I disagree and I feel this fits freedom of speech because of how I view what society is like".  Then leave it.

No one who has never served should ever pretend to know what it's like. Sure, in the US it's a choice to serve the armed forces now. But people should respect that choice. And there could be a day where it's needed that it goes back to NOT being a choice and we have a mandatory draft.  Or a system like Israel where upon reaching a certain age you must serve two years at least in the armed forces doing something. It's a great privilege to have the freedom to sit at home perfectly able bodied and mock whoever having never seen some of the worst humanity has to offer. And it's a privilege that should circumstances arise could be taken away. As it's a privilege many didn't use to have and many don't have in other countries. A privilege that those who choose to serve are protecting and defending.

roxanneprice

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2017, 12:27:52 PM »
I mentioned hearsay because I literally can't find any proof besides the personal attack that she made. If anyone could DM me screenshots on Twitter I'd appreciate it.

Edit: There's a way to prove if any tweets were deleted, but there needs to be responses to the tweet, or it has to have a response to another existing tweet. It'll try to load, and then it will say "Tweet can not be loaded" Or something along those lines.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 12:31:37 PM by roxanneprice »

Offline knitwit

• Regular
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2017, 01:00:31 PM »
Thank you everyone I had to make sure it was within the rules to mention her Stage name.  Yes it was Goddess Vienna she works at the ACH mostly. It wasn't a northern house lady I was at the Northern houses when this happened and I am in the process of gathering the information needed and forwarding it to House Management.  I don't blame one girl for an entire brand being boycotted but this one lady crossed the line.  I know the ladies talk among themselves as we do. But it should never be blasted on social Media. To say that I "Vicimize" ladies with my "Bullshit money" and make fun of things was totally unprofessional. Thank you everyone for the opinions and for those who have shown support.

I wanted to clear up the mud a little from a post earlier with myself and knitwit. Kevin stated in his post above he was at the Northern House when this happened, but it was a LPIN at a Southern House who posted on twitter. Unless I am reading this wrong based on Kevin's post it did happen at a Northern house where it began and then the info was communicated somehow to a lady at a Southern house. So unless Kevin doesn't know where he was in Nevada my original post was not false. Was it my opinion hesitating to go yes. But this is my viewpoint.

For the record I like many ladies at Moundhouse and reading about Kevin's experience does make me hesitate to go there. Nothing wrong in stating that. It is not  something I want to experience and deal with. I am not calling for a boycott or saying don't go there. It is more so buyer beware. I know and communicate with many ladies there who do uphold client discretion in the highest regards and don't post degrading tweets on fellow LPINs or clients. Recently, many LRN ladies began posting on here and I think that is awesome and they have provided great information and want to engage our community. I will not hold it against these ladies since it does not involve them and I hope others here do not either.

I don't see anything wrong in Kevin's post or how he shared his experience. It is up to the reader to decide what course of action to take or not take. I will also say it is citizens like Kevin who have fought for the United States that allow us to make these choices. Something to chew on for a bit.

He did also state the names of the two ladies involved, Goddess Vienna and Bianca Bardot, both ladies working at ACH. But yeah, that post is a bit unclear, but he cleared it up after your post

The argument started the morning of July 4th when I said I was offended by GV wanting to burn a flag.  I was on my way to the northern houses when this started and escalated from there.  I then arrived at the northern houses and was enjoying my mini vacation at the pool party.  Saw her rants continue. All I initially said was that as a veteran I was offended that she would want to burn a flag on 4th of July.

Where the Northern houses were only "involved" because he was there partying when she made these tweets, and the tweets started before he even arrived at the houses.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2017, 01:13:45 PM »
+1
I suspect it is time to lock this post.

It is apparent one of the mongers was wronged.

One or two girls are in the wrong.

However, in this case it is up to management to step in a) gather the relevant facts and b) "right the wrong".

Failure to do so will evidently cause loss of business for certain houses and innocent girls.

Also, I am not sure how much the monger wants this to be a headline item.

In the mean time lets lock this post and concentrate on the LPIN Gathering banquet, and party with the "good" girls.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Borg2

« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2017, 01:19:26 PM »
+2
Yep this one is done.  Nothing more can be solved on here in the public view.

Borg2

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2017, 12:46:52 PM »
+6
This is a response from Bianca Bardot:

"I wanted to briefly post here to clear up some confusion.  While I don’t know the details of the disagreement that took place between individuals, I can say with certainty that I never disclose any details about my clients or my activities with them to anyone, including my co workers.  I don’t talk about prices, and I don’t share any personal information that they trust me with.  From what I can gather, suggestions were made about the client’s activities and he wrongly assumed it was me who had divulged the details to another IC.  The IC stated that she never mentioned my name to him and that I hadn’t provided her with any information.  She said she was only going off of information that he provided her personally.  In fact, the only reason that my name is being mentioned here is because he divulged it.  I would never even independently confirm that someone was in fact my client if they didn’t volunteer that information first, as he has done here.  It’s not my intention to get involved in other people’s arguments, but I do want to assure all of my current (and potential) clients that I operate with the highest level of discretion and professionalism."