Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

Time to ban the first imposter

(1/2) > >>

canuck19:
Rattlesnake is Yosemite Sam. I suspect this from the beginning.

canuck19:
I will ask one question and "rattlescank's" answer doesn't count. Has anyone read a post from Rattlesnake before?

Bobbi:

--- Quote from: Rattlesnake on August 11, 2009, 08:33:38 PM ---Yosemite Sam predicted that situation today - I had discussions with him about joining his board. He said you guys have a long history of assuming that anyone who does not agree with the consensus opinion is Yosemite Sam.

I think he enjoys that iconic power.

This is too funny ... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

--- End quote ---

Interested bystander:
I have no evidence that Rattlesnake has anything to do with Yosemite Sam.  I may be wrong.  I have exchanged e-mails with him and I believe he understands where I'm coming from.  He may just be more outspoken that some are wanting.  I remember when Fred was concerned about meeting some of us he considered members of an "old boys club".   While some people like talking to themselves it usually takes two to make an argument.

CookieMonster:

--- Quote from: Interested bystander on August 11, 2009, 10:26:19 PM ---I have no evidence that Rattlesnake has anything to do with Yosemite Sam.  I may be wrong.  I have exchanged e-mails with him and I believe he understands where I'm coming from.  He may just be more outspoken that some are wanting.  I remember when Fred was concerned about meeting some of us he considered members of an "old boys club".   While some people like talking to themselves it usually takes two to make an argument.

--- End quote ---

After thinking about this, I wondered... IS it Sidewinder? Then Rattlesnake, Then Boa Constrictor, Then Cobra, Then King Snake, then Python?

I'm sure you get my point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version