Author Topic: r-e-s-p-e-c-t  (Read 56302 times)

TXmonger76

Re: r-e-s-p-e-c-t
« Reply #255 on: September 26, 2017, 03:35:47 PM »
+1
The monger-math example proves my point: that rate isn't enough on its own to support the ladies. The ladies will have larger parties than that amount. When you factor in tips, longer/larger parties, and non monger rates you certainly end up with many successful locations and ladies.

When you tell guys not to tip, you're hurting the working girls. When you tell guys not to pay more than xxx, you take away our right to negotiate for ourselves, and determine a fair price based on that individuals circumstance. You want to have a hardcore BDSM party with canes, chains, and activities with the potential to leave bruises? That's going to run more than a half and half.

Your blanket statement of "don't pay more than xxx ever" sets the ladies up for failure when we do get requests for true specialty parties. When locations are already offering discounted, special rates specifically for members of this community- why in the world would you intentionally try to sabotage the ladies?
The monger math allows us to budget our trips to Nevada, and hopefully that means more than just once a year. Gas or airfare (w/rental car), hotels, food, etc. takes away 2 to 3 monger rate parties right off the top. Remember, you have 3 quarters of the US to the east of you. Many have to travel great distances to help support LPIN. I’ve heard it said that mongers make up a small percentage of a lady’s parties. But you know what? We’re the loyal ones that come back many times for years. Not a one-time Louie, which that makes sense to charge more for him. That’s why I don’t regret what I paid initially in LPIN. When I became known as a good customer, my rates started to reflect that, and it’s really appreciated.

I’ve not heard guys say don’t tip? I’ve seen them say that their tip is return business, but isn’t that what long term ladies want, return business? Myself, I tip in various ways according to my budget on a particular trip. I’ll also send gifts throughout the year too, to show my appreciation for them.

It should be common for everyone to know that specialty parties: anal, nuru, certain BDSM, (anything that takes a lot of extra effort or resources) will not be nor should be a monger rate party. But, it shouldn’t be during negs that DATY, kissing, or other vanilla things are an up charge - having said that, I agree with you that party prices aren’t a one-size fits all.  :)

....and I apologize for saying I was done with this thread.  It drew me back.  Not gunna promise that again.
It's alright. We're all entitled to our opinions.
My opinion on your Avatar has not changed  :P (luv dat butt)

You're one of the guys that doesn't take advantage- you get a great rate, in no small part because you're a really great guy. You support ladies, and always are a pleasure to talk to in the parlor. You aren't rude, and you don't believe that every client should get the monger-rate/whatever rate you're getting.

Some guys on here however believe that *anyone* who pays more than what they do much be a sucker, must be getting ripped off, and must be educated against spending more. This hurts the ladies.

Really- this actually hurts the ladies. Real story: a client from this forum upon getting advice from others felt so entitled as to take what he wanted without consent. Because this forum told him to never pay more than xxx, and that he should get the party he wants for xxx said person attempted to grab my thoat aggressively. Not just a hand, but like a full scale aggressive attack. This is why we have panic buttons and staff that listen in to negotiations. That activity was specifically excluded, due to both the rate and it being a safety concern. As a result, I could have been seriously injured.

This is reality. Your words on the internet have meaning and real consequences for the working ladies. Blanket statements, generalizations, and an attitude of "us versus them" can and will cause real harm.
Alice: Sorry you got assaulted at your place of employment. There is never an excuse for someone to put his hands on a lady in an aggressive manner.

I would think if a person has it in him to assault a lady, money wouldn't be the reason. There was an accusation of a celebrity assaulting a lady at the Bunny Ranch years back. Many here will remember what I'm talking about. Money and class are not symbiotic.

TXmonger76

« Reply #256 on: September 26, 2017, 03:41:04 PM »
+5
Alice:

Did you find out what the Bunny Ranch celebrity rate is? Is it $600? Does the lady only get $300 of that?

If the Bunnyranch has a celebrity comp, it's kind of like  Elko in a way. Celebrities don't make up all of Bunnyranch business, and mongers dont make up all Elko business. Would it be fair to say both entities give specials to a specific group of clients?

Rolex79

« Reply #257 on: September 26, 2017, 05:54:34 PM »
+2
In all walks of life, having the best value for your Investment is never set in stone, it depends on your knowledge of the given product searching and researching in depth can better your chances by asking for solid and reliable advice from people that are outside of the field but have the wisdom and know how to give the info that the actual people who work in the field don't want you to know could be in finance, business, banking, stocks, pretty much every thing that relates to money because your not a gain for them in fact your a loss for them this is how i was able to secure very low %APR credit cards, indexed mutual funds with high ROI(market is on an upswing ;D) RRSP's with an over 150000$ non imposable in relation to my yearly income, It's all about measuring risk vs reward.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: r-e-s-p-e-c-t ALICE LEAVE ELKO OUT OF YOUR CONVERSATIONS
« Reply #258 on: September 26, 2017, 07:12:53 PM »
+2
Alice,

You are way off base about ELKO as always. 

You do not know the details. customer base, rates, type of customers, etc etc tipping,  speciality parties and on on on on... How much are expenses how much are paid etc.. everything you said is off. way off.

Keep your convos out of ELKO as you have no correct info on anything in that city.

However, if you or anyone else ever wants to know the true story look me up. 

Come on Alice do you think every customer is a Monger and only books one hour?

We have so many customers and your math is way off.. your expenses are off too.  .oh did you think about tipping?  Our girls get a higher percentage of tips too...

And our girls are super hot and make bank!

Was going to stay out of this thread but ...

This is your second post where you mis speak about Elko.  I hope you are more considerate and do proper research in the future.

Thanks
Louis

quote author=AliceLittle link=topic=28388.msg342259#msg342259 date=1506370703]
The general discussion on r-e-s-p-e-c-t is not about name calling or cancelling/keeping appointments.  It's mostly about what ladies charge, what clients say to each other about it, how each side feels about sharing that information or how much those charges are.

J.A.G. - If a person cleared $200 a day and worked 200 days a year, that's $40,000 after taxes in a year.  Nothing to be ashamed of.

Alice, that was AFTER EXPENSES AND TAXES.

So to profit $200/day, she'd have to book more like $800 a day. Thats $400/day after the house split, budgeting $200 for expenses and taxes. $800 a day for 200 days is $160,000 booked. That isn't going to happen very quickly with the $400/hour monger rate. Thats a ton of work for the amount of profit.

What I think is this: when mongers who are already getting a special, discounted rate compared to what the average client pays- maybe they shouldn't post their special, discounted rates online where people outside of that monger community can see that rate. If someone was giving me a special deal, I'd be appreciative as all get out. I wouldn't blast that deal out there and make it so that everyone is asking for that special.

I think that mongers should tip- especially if they're taking advantage of the special pricing. I think they should write reviews, and promote the girls they appreciate. I think as hobbiests of this community, mongers should be the shining example of how to behave and how to treat the ladies. For many, that is the case. They do tip, they do write reviews, etc. then there are others that instead would work directly against the ladies and get as much as they can for as little as they can, then feel the need to brag about it like it's an accomplishment.
[/quote]

Borg1

« Reply #259 on: September 26, 2017, 07:52:33 PM »
+3
Ok, folks.  This thread is now locked.  It probably should have been locked before. 

Rule 6.  This message board is provided as a service to brothel owners, brothel managers, customers, potential customers, working girls, and potential working girls so that they may interact and exchange information and opinions.   Brothel owners, managers, and working girls under contract with a brothel are free to participate but they are to refrain from making negative statements, directly or indirectly, about other brothels, owners, managers or working girls.   Any such statements may be deleted or edited as the moderation staff sees fit.

Start coloring between the lines, ladies and gentlemen.

Borg1