Author Topic: chchchanges...  (Read 954 times)

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
chchchanges...
« on: October 03, 2009, 12:12:25 PM »
I have made a few changes to the boards. 

I made the images in the external links section clickable.  It was a simple fix but it took me a bit to figure it out.  Hopefully this will lessen some of the confusion over that forum.

Based on suggestions in the feedback forum I have added two new forums, LPIN Info Only, and Way Off Topic.  There will always be a lot of LPIN stuff and off topic stuff posted in the general forum as it is for any topic you want.

I have also changed the post count groups to something a little more fun.  I'm not completely happy with it but I will keep my thinking cap on.

Curious

Re: chchchanges...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 12:49:58 PM »
Oh ya, just what we need is MORE categories.

While I have grown to accept the new format, and even acrually LIKE some of the features, I kinda miss everything being in one place so I can quicky scan and see it all at once.

Oh well, time marches on....

Edit:  PS - Posted REALLY just to see what you changed the categories to so I could see what I am now.  COUCH LINT?  More like CAT HAIR (from Chay's hairy pussy!)

:)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 12:52:20 PM by Curious »

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 01:25:59 PM »
It's not easy to find a good name with meaning.  Couch Lint is actually kind of an inside joke.  Some of the girls at the old MR2 used to call the guys that would come in and sit on the couches all night and never talk to the girls "couch lint".

shooter

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 03:11:46 PM »

I have also changed the post count groups to something a little more fun.  I'm not completely happy with it but I will keep my thinking cap on.

How about : limp, 1/4 erect, 1/2 erect, 3/4 erect,  fully erect,   or
                                                                     ready for action,  or
                                                                     hard?                                                             
?

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 05:13:51 PM »
Since we have both male and female posters I am trying to keep it gender neutral...another difficulty.

Voyeur

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 05:17:06 PM »
And I'm currently a Lookie-Loo. Perfect for a Voyeur.