Author Topic: What type of parties can you get for under 1K in LPIN?  (Read 12827 times)

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
What type of parties can you get for under 1K in LPIN?
« on: March 09, 2018, 05:59:07 PM »
What type of parties have you had for under 1K in LPIN? Ladies what type of parties do you offer for under 1K?

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
Re: What type of parties can you get for under 1K in LPIN?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 06:25:03 PM »
+2
And the answer is. Two and one half in elko. !

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 07:02:31 PM »
+5
First off I have never paid $1000 for a 1 hour, 1 lady party in LPIN, most of them would be considered GFE.  As many of you know that in my 30 years of mongering I have partied in 32 different brothels in Nevada.

Now years ago it was easy , but inflation has raised the rates somewhat.  Also I am not afraid to walk.   I do not do long negotiations, if they are dragging out I walk.   It is pointless to spend time trying to get a lady to lower her price just for you. It will just lead to hard feelings and a lackluster party.  I would say that my  negotiation time is under 10 minutes.  In that time frame you both get a sense of how much the other is willing to move price wise.

My highest first quote for a 1 hr  1/2 & 1/2 non-GFE was $3500,  needless to say I walked, not even trying to talk her down as we were too far apart.

Multiple parties with the same lady will also help you with better prices,  I try to have 2-3 favorite repeat ladies in the big houses, so at least one will be available when I arrive.

Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Offline SpaceCadet

• Waffles and Boobies
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 07:16:28 PM »
+3
$300 for a GFE in LRV.

Offline GracePreston

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Affordable Luxury
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 07:58:33 PM »
+4
$1000 will go a pretty long way with me.....
Twitter--  @TempestinaDDcup   The name has changed-- but the awesomesauce remains the same :)

sizmic

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 09:38:24 PM »

Well I am going to be in Elko first week of April hopefully you'll be nearby..no that I'll spend 1000 but still.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 10:22:54 PM »
+2
Most of my parties for the past 5 yrs or so have been well under 1000/hr and have ranged from full GFE with very few rules to non-GFE parties depending on the particular lady.  Those parties took place at Mona's, Inez, Sue's, Dovetail, ACH, Chicken Ranch, Sheri's, Sagebrush, and Mustang.  Even the newer ladies that I've partied with were all easy to negotiate with and a few of ladies were favorites that I've partied with before.

I could go further back in time, but I had some ATFs back then so that info wouldn't be relevant today and a number of those were multi-hour VIP parties.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 10:25:08 PM by Dr. Who »

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 09:14:41 PM »
+6

Same. It really depends on what a person wants. Are you going to get an outdate or an overnight of nonstop action for that? No, but if you're a chill go with the flow type we'll get along just fine and work something out.

griszi

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 01:30:48 AM »
+2
In a house where you want to avoid certain quotes, I would suggest designing the activities (whoa I’m getting stoned and totally forgot what I was going to say).

Um... making the party something else (massaging or whatever) and the actual sex is packaged as a happy-ending. Just pull phrases from those little menus they got. That’s the best way to steer away from baseline 1hr shockers (quotes) because then the girls are going to get to go play around and earn at the same time instead of having to do their full routine again.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:39:09 AM by griszi »

roxanneprice

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 11:45:04 AM »
+3
In a house where you want to avoid certain quotes, I would suggest designing the activities (whoa I’m getting stoned and totally forgot what I was going to say).

Um... making the party something else (massaging or whatever) and the actual sex is packaged as a happy-ending. Just pull phrases from those little menus they got. That’s the best way to steer away from baseline 1hr shockers (quotes) because then the girls are going to get to go play around and earn at the same time instead of having to do their full routine again.
Activities + time + price should be negotiated in an upfront, and comprehensive manner. The provider should be getting a decent portion of her half. If you want an hour of a provider's time in a legal brothel, then you should be mindful of what her half will be looking like. I'm a firm believer that you are paying for the provider's time above all else, but I'm sure that has been debated on this forum before.

That being said, if you're paying a full hourly rate then I believe that the customer should be able to experience a range of different activities (activities that make the price point feel WORTH it) during that time.

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 11:59:30 AM »
+2
3 one hour long parties with table showers that do not count against your time at Sue's in Elko. Not to mention 1 of them with Coco! $900 dollars total.  And a $100 left over towards tips.

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2018, 12:47:26 PM »
I agree with Roxanne. If you're going to a have $1,000 party, there should be some understanding on the part of both parties that you're making something of a commitment to each other.

Specifics: I had a $1000 party at Roxanne's place of business, though not with her. It involved 90 minutes in the VIP room with the hot tub and champagne. It was a very nice time, just what I was looking for at the moment. Now, circumstances and needs change, and I might not do that again. But it was a good example of her line about activities + time + price that was fair, and a good time was had by all.

griszi

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2018, 01:56:49 PM »
She IS right and I have no problem paying $1000 if I have it on me. When I don’t have it on me I talk the lady into QK.   

The thread just said what kind can u get for under 1k: while it is not comprehensive, QK — all day.

flagrunner

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2018, 03:37:58 PM »
+2
I'm another who has never paid close to $1000 for a party.

I'll be honest and say that I would never pay that price for a party unless it was a 2 hour (or more) party. When we are talking about prices I'm assuming we are talking hourly rates. I'll be the first to admit that I like some of the more 'out there' activities in a party. I have found that there are always ladies willing to work with your budget and preferences...it might just take a bit more research and preparation if you are looking for something in particular.

Over the past few years, I've realised that it is important to plan in advance for a trip to a house. It is so easy to let the (second) heart rule the head when you're in the moment. And there have been a few times where I would have paid $1k when a lady was pushing the right buttons. At the end of the day, whether it's, say, a $800 party or a $400 party, I usually end up feeling the same afterwards when it's all said and done. Recently, I've only been visiting Elko and the 2 of my top 3 parties of all time have been at Monas for the monger rate. My worst party was my most expensive at Sheri's (and I think that the price I paid was a factor as it was a bog-standard party and I expected more for the price).

In short, I think that $1k is in excess of what anyone should be aiming for (unless you are looking for specialities or bunny ranch). With a little bit of research and preparation, you will find what you are looking for in a party at a lesser price.

Rolex79

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2018, 08:05:26 PM »
i wouldn't have a problem either im an easy guy to get along with, i just like to chill out i would be scared before hoping that the lady goes easy on me cause im shy and i lack confidence sometimes.