Author Topic: What type of parties can you get for under 1K in LPIN?  (Read 12826 times)

LuvUShortTime

Re: What type of parties can you get for under 1K in LPIN?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2018, 01:38:02 PM »
I've had some parties where the pre-negotiation chat went on for 30 minutes or so with getting to know you stuff or catching up to present events if a repeat visit.  Never has the actual negotiation gone longer than 5-10 minutes.  In my opinion, once the negotiation turns into a battle between adversaries, I can't see the subsequent party going well.  I know I can't just turn off the negative feelings of going to war with someone that quickly and I bet that many ladies are the same way no matter how good they are as actors.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »
+1
Well it sounds like miss cori cooper  would give you a long bang for your bucks at  a 1,000.00 party !

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2018, 09:37:52 PM »
+1
I know for 1k we could open a bottle of wine and have a real good time. I could give you a taste of my college days or some of the craziness that goes on in hotel rooms during cosplay convention after parties.  ;D

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2018, 10:33:04 PM »
1K parties?  Oh no.  I generally only carry 10K notes. 
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2018, 08:34:49 AM »
Another fun   :) topic about pricing and negotiations.  Experiences can vary from lady to lady and from client to client..... YMMV.

Since day 1 encountered many different negotiations methods including: quick and easy, quick and difficult, long and difficult, and ladies who want to talk $ before discussing a potential party.  By past experiences heard many initial price quotes which varied from lady to lady..... $2,000/hr was the most common opening price quote.  The highest opening 1 hour price quote ever said to me was $4,000 which BTW led to a quick negotiation.  Also, heard high opening price quotes of $2,500/hr, $3,000/hr, and $3,500/hr as well.  LOL in negotiations brothels don't be surprised to hear any of these initial high #s.  Definitely possible  :) a potential client can overcome a sky high price quote.

Quick negotiations..... preferred  :) negotiation style.

Long and difficult successful negotiations..... during the start of a negotiation the numbers are far apart.  In LPIN some ladies like long and difficult negotiations.  Maybe these ladies are experts in getting a potential client to spend the most $ for a party.  So during a long and difficult negotiation noticed the lady is still very interested in partying with me.  The negotiations continue..... kind of like an eye staring contest.  So how did I overcome the high number?  By having PATIENCE..... being relaxed and having an idea what # the lady would accept.  Sooner or later an agreement was met.  A MYTH on SIN..... a long and difficult successful negotiation can lead to a positive party.

Talking $ before discussing a potential party..... previously have experienced ladies who want to talk $ before discussing any party details.  Personally don't like this method of negotiations.     
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 08:39:19 AM by COH »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2018, 08:58:52 AM »
Clarify last sentence about long and difficult successful negotiation.  Maybe the potential client desired to party with the lady.  In order to party with her maybe a long and difficult negotiation was necessary.  Definitely will say a long and difficult successful negotiation can lead to a positive party.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 09:01:43 AM by COH »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2018, 01:58:25 PM »
+1
Clarify last sentence about long and difficult successful negotiation.  Maybe the potential client desired to party with the lady.  In order to party with her maybe a long and difficult negotiation was necessary.  Definitely will say a long and difficult successful negotiation can lead to a positive party.

A few observations that are clearly my own opinions and only reflect on me.

1. If I really desire to be with the lady and we get into a long and difficult negotiation, that desire usually vanishes and I walk.

2. I can't see a long and difficult negotiation leading to a good party.  For me I will be worn out and have less desire; for the lady I imagine she may not be as happy with what she is getting financially, may have been annoyed by the long negotiation, and may not put as much energy into it.

3. If the guy has a strong sex drive and desire to be with a certain lady, that may enable him to overcome some things, and just the fact that he is able to carry on the sexual activities that he wants can carry him through and everything else will not matter.

As I've posted already, my negotiations tend to be short and simple and are generally concluded within a few minutes.  I offer a decent price for the time and activities that I want, and if the negotiations goes more than a few minutes, I walk.

I am not going to bother to detail the last two unsuccessful negotiations that I had, since I have posted about them before.

I will add that I do not consider it an unsuccessful negotiation or even a negotiation if the lady doesn't offer the services that I want.  In that case a negotiation doesn't take place and I thank the lady for her time.

Offline GracePreston

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Affordable Luxury
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2018, 04:54:19 PM »
+4
I personally don't like a negotiation to last more than 5 minutes-- to me, its a sign we either aren't going to find common ground, or we just aren't simpatico.
Twitter--  @TempestinaDDcup   The name has changed-- but the awesomesauce remains the same :)

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2018, 06:08:51 PM »
Actually, I think I'd really like to know the names of these ladies that like "long and difficult negotiations".  Now that would be some super helpful information for the rest of us mongers.

Rolex79

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2018, 06:55:27 PM »
 "long and difficult negotiations".

mmm sounds delightful. never been to a brothel, in all honesty i have an interest for only one lady who is in LPIN.  Glad it's not about visiting a brothel.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2018, 10:00:40 PM »
I should clarify, I consider negotiations to start the moment that I say, "I would like to do XYZ for an hour for $."  I don't consider time spent in the lady's room chit-chatting before that to be included in the negotiations time.  Though usually I do most of my chit-chatting and getting to know the lady in the parlor.

LuvUShortTime

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2018, 10:09:18 PM »
I should clarify, I consider negotiations to start the moment that I say, "I would like to do XYZ for an hour for $."  I don't consider time spent in the lady's room chit-chatting before that to be included in the negotiations time.  Though usually I do most of my chit-chatting and getting to know the lady in the parlor.
This is how I define the start of negotiations as well.  I'm the opposite about where I like to do my chit-chatting, though.  I'd rather do it in the room where there is some quiet and intimacy (and away from the smoke that is in some brothel parlors).

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2018, 01:02:26 PM »
I'm with Eddie I tend to judge the vibe/spark in the parlor have a drink. What's her body language telling me etc. I'm a poker player so what are her "tells" then go back to her room. That's why 95% of my negotiations are short.
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2018, 02:25:09 PM »
+3

mmm sounds delightful. never been to a brothel, in all honesty i have an interest for only one lady who is in LPIN.  Glad it's not about visiting a brothel.

Except that is exactly what it is about. Part of what makes LPIN unique is the brothel experience, namely that you get to actually meet the ladies in person and have a conversation before you choose.

Heck, there are a ton of other options you can work through the internet. But its not the same as being able to get a lineup of ladies currently available. Chat with them and then choose who to party with. Its that interaction that differentiates the brothels and makes it special.

Rolex79

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2018, 03:21:30 PM »

Except that is exactly what it is about. Part of what makes LPIN unique is the brothel experience, namely that you get to actually meet the ladies in person and have a conversation before you choose.

Heck, there are a ton of other options you can work through the internet. But its not the same as being able to get a lineup of ladies currently available. Chat with them and then choose who to party with. Its that interaction that differentiates the brothels and makes it special.

I take your point, but then again i get to interact and talk with beautiful girls everyday!!! its not unusual for me they can tell you all they want about the "the brothel experience" but at the end of the day its people going for sex which for some thats what they look for so to each his own.