Author Topic: Nye County reverses Lockdown policy  (Read 434 times)

Offline James_200

• Regular
Nye County reverses Lockdown policy
« on: December 23, 2019, 09:51:33 PM »
My question is does this mean that we'll be allowed to go on outdates with the Nye ladies now if we want to take them to Vegas? 

Offline dk-wrider

• Couch Lint
Re: Nye County reverses Lockdown policy
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 11:27:57 PM »
According to this article, https://lasvegassun.com/news/2019/oct/11/nye-county-scraps-proposed-stricter-lockdown-polic/

the old rule remains in place.  The ladies have to be back in 24 hours before a re-test.  That's a tight window to get business done in Las Vegas, have a good time, and make a safe return.

Elle Vanburen

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 04:08:37 AM »
Just curious as to when Nye county, or the brothers there actually ever let ladies leave for up to 24 hours when they were off shift?

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2019, 06:07:45 AM »
This is really about nothing. The brothels in Pahrump wanted the county to change the law to match their brothel's polices to give them cover so they could conveniently blame the law for the lockdown.   No change, it will still be total lockdown brothels in Pahrump by brothel policy.  And if the ladies don't like it they really could care less work here or not that's the choice.
The only way there will ever be a change in Nye County is by a new state law outlawing the lockdown brothel polices and 24 hr rules set by counties.  There is a lockdown brothel in Northern Nevada and it's in Story County. So really no change a brothel or county can do whatever they want and a lady has no say in the matter either work under the rules or don't work legally.
It will be interesting to see if the next Nevada Legislature session in 2021 will address any issues with legal brothels.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2019, 10:14:06 AM »
+1
Just curious as to when Nye county, or the brothers there actually ever let ladies leave for up to 24 hours when they were off shift?

Before Dennis Hof died, he always said that his Nye Co. houses (ACH and LRV) didn't have a lockdown policy like the CR and Sheri's.  As I recall, their ladies could also go home after their shift, as long as they returned within 24 hrs.  Although, Hof sold the ACH before he passed away and then the LRV was closed after he died.

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 11:55:42 AM »

Before Dennis Hof died, he always said that his Nye Co. houses (ACH and LRV) didn't have a lockdown policy like the CR and Sheri's.  As I recall, their ladies could also go home after their shift, as long as they returned within 24 hrs.  Although, Hof sold the ACH before he passed away and then the LRV was closed after he died.

I think you are spot on.  Because I remember the county was not really happy he would let the ladies come and go as long as they did not stay out more than 24 hrs.