Author Topic: COVID Test Question  (Read 448 times)

Offline vincent

• Lookie-Loo
COVID Test Question
« on: May 27, 2022, 07:25:40 AM »
+2
I'm excited to try this out, but I'm also on the more cautious side when it comes to COVID. How weird would it be if I brought a couple of rapid tests with me and asked if we could both do one at the start of our session? I'm guessing that would be an unusual request, but it would also only take a few minutes and would really help me relax about the whole thing. What reaction do you think I'd get? Thanks.

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
Re: COVID Test Question
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 07:51:20 AM »
Hmmmm..A COVID testing party? Kinky (kidding). I'm guessing you would find some ladies that wouldn't object to it. I'm just not sure how the management would feel about it though. I heard that some brothels provide the tests already for ladies on a voluntary basis but could be wrong on that.

In any case, as long as you know that the rapid test is not as accurate as PCR, is Antigen based and depends upon the amount of virus to be detected. In other words, you could test for it but still run the possibility that one or both of you may still be infected.

I'll be interested to hear what others say..

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 08:35:45 AM »
Mona’s and inez’s is happy to accomidate this request  please contact me anytime to set this up.

Thanks

Louis

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 04:03:46 PM »
+1
I'm excited to try this out, but I'm also on the more cautious side when it comes to COVID. How weird would it be if I brought a couple of rapid tests with me and asked if we could both do one at the start of our session? I'm guessing that would be an unusual request, but it would also only take a few minutes and would really help me relax about the whole thing. What reaction do you think I'd get? Thanks.

You won't have a problem with that at Dovetail.  We ladies are accustomed to constant testing already.  I know myself and a few others are vaccinated and boosted for sure.  I can confirm the vax status of the others once I get there.

Offline vincent

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2022, 12:09:30 AM »
Thank you so much for the responses!

Offline Florida Couple

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2022, 07:34:13 AM »

You won't have a problem with that at Dovetail.  We ladies are accustomed to constant testing already.  I know myself and a few others are vaccinated and boosted for sure.  I can confirm the vax status of the others once I get there.

good to know... we're vaccinated and boosted too.
Married Florida Couple Looking For Fun

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2022, 07:39:58 PM »
I never thought of this, but I am vaccinated and boosted (1st booster done, waiting for 2nd) as well. I have the impression that the ladies get tested regularly. It makes sense for the customers to take a rapid test upon entry to brothel grounds.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Jman77

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2022, 08:25:45 PM »
+1
I never thought of this, but I am vaccinated and boosted (1st booster done, waiting for 2nd) as well. I have the impression that the ladies get tested regularly. It makes sense for the customers to take a rapid test upon entry to brothel grounds.

I am vaxxed and boosted, however I would be opposed to testing to enter. I think the current recommendations of if you feel sick, stay home and test is more than sufficient.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2022, 01:57:38 PM »
Every lady at The Dovetail has been vaccinated and boosted.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2022, 02:45:29 PM »
Thanks for coming by vincent!