Author Topic: California Border  (Read 711 times)

Offline DogJosha

• Lookie-Loo
California Border
« on: June 25, 2022, 07:56:57 PM »
I'm in Cali for work and will hopefully start only having one day a week off from work.  What might be the cheapest places near the Cali border until I have enough time to go visit Elko? Or if "cheapest" is too hard, at least what place would you suggest trying?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 08:10:22 PM by DogJosha »

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Re: California Border
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 10:19:32 PM »
Northern or Southern California?

For Northern California I’d recommend Mustang, it’s exactly 28 miles from the California border via I-80.

Southern California is a little more difficult. The pahrump houses are literally 1-2 miles from the California border, historically Chicken Ranch was the more reasonable of the 2, but everyone seems to prefer Sheris these days.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 01:26:57 AM »
The wild Cat is closed. So Mustang would be the closest.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Joffre82345

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 10:25:15 PM »
I’m in the same boat. I’m looking for a first time visit to Mustang, Kit Kat or Sagebrush. How do these compare to prices and services from the fixed price houses in Elko?

Online mayetrix300

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 10:53:11 PM »
+1
I live in So Cal, went to Elko twice and it's about 19 hours round trip.

You definitely want to go to the northern houses (Elko/Carlin) if you're on a budget. It's the furthest of all where I live but the cost difference is significant.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 07:50:50 AM »
I’m in the same boat. I’m looking for a first time visit to Mustang, Kit Kat or Sagebrush. How do these compare to prices and services from the fixed price houses in Elko?

As far as I know there is only one fixed price house in the Carlin/Elko area but most of the houses here honor the Monger Rate.  You'll find the prices significantly higher in the big houses.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 11:49:57 AM »
The wild Cat is closed. So Mustang would be the closest.
XO Vanity

Is the Wildcat still closed? I had been under the same impression but someone (I’m wanting to say Cactus Jack) said he passed by and it was open. Regardless I’m fairly certain it did not reopen on May 1st last year like the other houses, but supposedly it has since reopened.

Up until 9 months ago I had only done parties at the larger houses, with the exception of 1 party at the long since closed Shady Lady.

The larger houses are subject to a lot of criticism, some, but not all of it is definitely justified. That said I love the mustang. As a larger house there are a lot of girls, hence a large price range. But if you negotiate well enough, I don’t think there will be much difference  from the rate of Sues (the only fixed price house in Elko), you may not get to party with your 1st choice and you may have to pass on an activity or 2, but I wouldn’t be too concerned about it.

Now with the large houses you do need to use some strategy in planning your visit. With the Elko houses I don’t think it matters a lot when you drop by. For houses like Mustang you need to think a little bit. If price is your only concern I wouldn’t go on Friday or Saturday nights. In fact for Mustang I would go on a weekday afternoon around 2-2:30. Why you ask? The majority (but not all) of the girls work either 3am-3pm or 3pm-3am. This way you can try to work with the morning shift and if you aren’t successful another group of girls will be arriving shortly. I guess you could also try the same strategy at 3am. Also don’t take a cab, sounds like it won’t be an issue for you but that will increase the price of your party.

I’ve said it a million times on here, Mustang is unique in that it is a bar/restaurant. That’s where the girls hangout, you don’t walk in and have a lineup shoved at you, though I’m sure that can be arranged if you prefer ;). So go and get lunch or dinner, thats a great way to talk to some of the girls, and you can get an idea if she would want to work with you.

Don’t forget though that this is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. If the thought of this makes you cringe (it shouldn’t but I can’t help the way others think) you might just want to head to Elko/Carlin.

Consider using my formula: if you plan on doing
1 party: just go to the most convenient house for you
3 or more parties: head to Elko/Carlin
2 parties: that’s up to you.

I’ve also had good luck at the Chicken Ranch, though it sounds like I might be the exception to the rule.

Never been to Moundhouse. No comment there, though there seems to be plenty of others who have comments on it right now.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 03:06:11 PM »
Sorry I need to correct myself, Mustangs Shifts are mostly 9-9, 9am-9pm or 9pm-9am, so around either 9 is an ideal time.

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2022, 06:09:48 PM »
I'm in Cali for work and will hopefully start only having one day a week off from work.  What might be the cheapest places near the Cali border until I have enough time to go visit Elko? Or if "cheapest" is too hard, at least what place would you suggest trying?
But where in California are you.. It does make a difference..

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2022, 09:15:20 PM »
I've never partied at Mustang but would like to try some day! Whenever an Elko trip isn't imminent, I can do a round trip to Reno between Friday evening and Sunday night, partying twice at Mustang, without taking any time off work. It's a 16-hour round trip for a regular weekend, but I've done it before, long before my first brothel excursion. I'm wondering if a two-party weekend at Mustang would be financially favorable compared to a one-party weekend in Pahrump (8-hour round trip), taking into account the different driving costs and partying costs.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2022, 08:15:15 AM »
I've never partied at Mustang but would like to try some day! Whenever an Elko trip isn't imminent, I can do a round trip to Reno between Friday evening and Sunday night, partying twice at Mustang, without taking any time off work. It's a 16-hour round trip for a regular weekend, but I've done it before, long before my first brothel excursion. I'm wondering if a two-party weekend at Mustang would be financially favorable compared to a one-party weekend in Pahrump (8-hour round trip), taking into account the different driving costs and partying costs.

I did exactly this a few times between 2002 & 2014 when going to Reno & the Mustang (it was called the Wild Horse back then) or Pahrump & Sheri's/Chicken Ranch. I worked nights back then so I would take a sick day on Friday to fly out & would be home by midnight on Sunday so I could get some rest before work on Monday. I would usually do a couple of appointment parties but sometimes I'd just go & see who lights my fire that weekend. I might get 3 parties done doing it that way, on rare occasion, 4!  :o

Most of my trips to Reno/Pahrump back in that 2002/2014 period where for a week or more. I'd usually do 1 party a night on those trips with an occasional 2 party night.
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2022, 04:14:15 PM »
But where in California are you.. It does make a difference..

Indeed it does. The California/Nevada border stretches 400 miles :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz