Author Topic: Planning a trip  (Read 378 times)

Offline Curiousgeorge

• Regular
Planning a trip
« on: August 05, 2022, 06:03:28 AM »
Hey guys and gals, been lurking for a few weeks now. Working on planning a trip, prolly many questions to follow. First, do many ladies not work during specific times of the year, for instance only work the summer? Or is it pretty constant all year?

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Planning a trip
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 06:58:17 AM »
That really depends on the lady, and whatever else she has going on in her life away from the brothels.

So if I understand your question properly. Every lady is different. Some tour regularly some only occasionally. Some start one day and are gone the next never to return.

Offline Curiousgeorge

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 07:22:22 AM »
I guess that is a poor question. Im trying to plan a trip, but really just trying to see if waiting til September will mean fewer available ladies. Thank you for your reply

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 09:19:18 AM »
I guess that is a poor question. Im trying to plan a trip, but really just trying to see if waiting til September will mean fewer available ladies. Thank you for your reply

From what I understand the slower time (less girls) of the year is Thanksgiving-February. I was in Elko (I assume that’s where you are planning to go) in September, there were enough girls there, though there were a couple more (6 vs 8 between Monas and Inez’s) on my trip in May, but I might just attribute that to a couple girls just being between tours.

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2022, 09:24:23 AM »
I went to Elko in late June, Inez's had (2) and Mona's had (6) I believe. Sue's had 3. Not sure about the other houses in the general area.

BryGuy

Offline Curiousgeorge

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2022, 10:26:55 AM »
Thanks for the replies

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2022, 10:46:23 AM »
Southern houses for the most part keep their websites fairly accurate with ladies in the houses.
ACH not always accurate.
Wells houses their websites usually not up do date at all. Phone them or stop bye.
I like the 'here now' feature which Inez's/Mona's does.
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2022, 11:33:22 AM »
Hello and welcome to the boards. I’m vanity Affair. I work at the desert club. I say to all guys. Visit all the houses have as many negotiations as you can. Since the pandemic It’s hard to say how many girls are around and at what time of year. Usually in the summer most up north and the winter most are down south.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Curiousgeorge

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2022, 11:37:37 AM »
Just like beautiful doves, migrating south for the winter

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2022, 04:03:57 PM »
I look forward to talking more thanks Louis

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2022, 07:13:48 PM »
I think most if not all the houses are open 365 days a year. seen several promo posts for bigger holidays.

I plan my trips for at least after labor day. and from posts recently and trip reviews in past late August and September seem to be lots of us traveling around. and aside from right after covid reopen, the houses seem to have lineups.

but whatever houses your planning on visiting you can give them a call a week or 2 before hand and see how the lineup is looking (but some always make it sound like its a full house)

Offline Curiousgeorge

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2022, 07:24:45 PM »
I really appreciate all the replies. Thanks