Author Topic: OFFICIAL PRICING SURVEY!  (Read 4541 times)

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
OFFICIAL PRICING SURVEY!
« on: November 19, 2022, 12:06:58 PM »
+3
Where did you party?
How much did you pay?
How long was your party?
Approximately what month and year was your party?
What activities did you do?
Who did you party with?  (Optional)

That was simple,  huh?  ;D
Q
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 12:09:23 PM by Q »

Offline mayetrix300

• Regular
Re: OFFICIAL PRICING SURVEY!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 12:22:32 PM »
+3
Where did you party? Sue's Fantasy Club.

How much did you pay? First was 300/hr, second and third was 600/hr.

How long was your party? 1h all.

Approximately what month and year was your party? Oct 2017 (First time), June 2021, and September 2022. 3 rounds total.

What activities did you do? Foreplay, touching, fetishes/fantasies, missionary...I didn't finish in round 1 but in round 2, I finish after hand job and round 3 I finished after oral. I got a nuru massage on rounds 2 and 3 then some more basic stuff afterwards.

Who did you party with? Wendy in first, Mickey in second and third.

Fourth party (next year hopefully), I'm hoping to meet Rose. If she's not there, I'm hoping to meet a new girl at Sue's.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 12:35:30 PM »
+2
 11/22 Sheri's $1500 for one hour party with lots of kinky activities.
10/21 Sheri's $1000 for one hour party with lots of activities, but I had to book two parties on consecutive days to get this rate.
8/22 Mona/Inez monger rate for a one 3 one hour parties, and one two girl party. Lots of activities in all parties.

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2022, 06:59:33 AM »
+2
Mona's Ranch
Year 2022
$500 1hr
$1000 2hr
$1200 1hr  2 Girls Party

Offline SeaZot

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 09:28:40 AM »
+1
Where did you party?  Monas
How much did you pay? 300
How long was your party? Half
Approximately what month and year was your party? 2023
What activities did you do? Half and half

Where did you party? Sues
How much did you pay? 300
How long was your party? Quick visit
Approximately what month and year was your party? 2023
What activities did you do? Half and half

Offline HopelessRealist

• Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2023, 08:13:00 PM »
+2
I want to add to this thread !for science! and maybe also to put it back on the rails a bit.  I have additional data from talking/negotiations/offers.  It could help people get their bearings but did not involve an actual party since AFAIK those options were on the table.

Dates were all within August-September 2023.  All prices discussed and/or booked were all for straight sex (or technically usually half-and-half but I mainly only care about that half...), no frills/add-ons, and no GFE requests beyond whatever they were comfortable with/initiating themselves during a “regular” session (this varies a decent amount).
Names omitted intentionally here, though if someone is very curious about a particular you can DM me.  At least as far as I know, nothing mentioned here was a special deal for me, though cannot guarantee exact replication outside of Mona/Inez monger rates or Sue's.

Party data:
Inez’s: 4x 1 hour parties  + 1 extra hour one time re-booking all @500/hr monger rate
Mustang: 1x 2 hour party @ 1500 total
Kit Kat: 1x 1 hour party @ 800

Other negotiation/offer data (just one individual in each place unless noted otherwise):

Bella’s: 1500/hr, 700/half  When asked about middle ground got 900/45min, (yes this is all weird math, but those were her offers)
Donna’s: 500/hr (not technically a negotiation but discussed a monger rate match)
Desert Rose: Lady #1 - 1200/hr; Lady #2 - 800/hr but expecting a tip so ~?1k?
Sue’s: Posted flat rate of 600/hr and fractions in line with that
Dovetail: not technically a negotiation but was told a ballpark expectation of 1-1.2K/hr
Calico Club: 600/hr
Bunny Ranch: 2500/hr, 1500/half
Sagebrush: Lady #1 – 1500/hr; Lady #2 - 1K/hr + a tip expectation (note: conversation with #2 was a bit unclear but that is close)
Love Ranch North: 1200/hr (slight memory fail here but I think this is right…  if not it was close to this)
Alien Cathouse: 1600/hr but with was offered this for ~90 minutes if willing to book then
Sheri’s: (from one person willing to work a bit more with budgets) 800/half hour, longer session was not discussed though probably scaled, and also this lower price point had a special caveat of her real personality being disengaged, which is unique to me so far.
Chicken Ranch: 2 similar ladies/menus with a large range which I am unfortunately forgetting bits of already. I did have discussions/offers that included 1500/15min and 900/7min. There is some wiggle room on those but not a ton, though I was told a repeat visit here can also tack on +5minutes to the 15.

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2023, 05:07:13 AM »
Following HopelessRealist format, I offer the following:
All parties are 1 hour GFE :
Donna's: 2022-600, 2023-800
Mona's/ Inez's: 2022/23 Monger rate
Dovetail: 2022-800
Desert club:2022-600, 2023-800
Mustang: 2022-900, 2023-1200
Sagebrush: 600-800 Can't remember exact years but over 4 years ago
Kit Kat: 600 (45 min) again can't remember
I had a spread sheet to keep track of a variety of information, but it disappeared in computer black hole. Over the years I have always offered a fair price for time and activities, and never been walked.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2023, 06:32:03 AM »
I know pricing post are allowed but I find it more of a privacy thing. If the same prices were not given to me or other girls I would expect more from the monger that walks in the door. Maybe an asshole tax fir nit giving me the same as others. The prices vary with different places and different Girls. Cant put a price in a a pitiful area house. We are independent contractors and your mileage may vary. Please don’t  label a house by a price that is quoted here. Except the monger rate at a particular house is well known. That’s different. Every negotiation is different every gurl is different. For the noobes  watch the post a little more before jumping into them. Good luck on your next girl guys.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2023, 08:59:44 AM »
I Removed non-substantive posts that lend nothing to the ongoing survey.
Q

Offline Geyser Soze

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2023, 06:05:52 PM »
I’ve been to the MR and Sheri’s this past January, April, and September.
MRx3 and Sheri’s x1. The “range of agreed rates for a party” as noted by HopelessRealist and NavySteve are within the range that I have experienced. I have only good experiences to report with some favorites. Chemistry creates benefits physically and financially on some/most(?) repeat visits.
I really appreciate the information as I consider myself a newbie with experiences since 2018 (COVID of course was empty pages in the party playbook) at MR and Sheri’s only. Pardon any errors in spelling or grammar..
Best,
GS
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 06:08:09 PM by Geyser Soze »

Offline SC Lawrence

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2024, 09:15:25 AM »
Where did you party? Mustang
How much did you pay? $1000
How long was your party? 1 hour
Approximately what month and year was your party? It was a Thursday afternoon in March 2024
What activities did you do? GFE in the western-themed suite

Offline oakland.aesthetics

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2024, 01:30:01 PM »
Where did you party? Mustang Ranch
How much did you pay? $1300
How long was your party? 1 hour 15 minutes
Approximately what month and year was your party? November 2023
What activities did you do? GFE