Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

OFFICIAL PRICING SURVEY!

<< < (3/3)

SC Lawrence:
Where did you party? Mustang
How much did you pay? $1000
How long was your party? 1 hour
Approximately what month and year was your party? It was a Thursday afternoon in March 2024
What activities did you do? GFE in the western-themed suite

oakland.aesthetics:
Where did you party? Mustang Ranch
How much did you pay? $1300
How long was your party? 1 hour 15 minutes
Approximately what month and year was your party? November 2023
What activities did you do? GFE

ShazamSparkles:
Where did you party? Sheri's Ranch
How much did you pay? $900
How long was your party? 1 hour
Approximately what month and year was your party? May 2023
What activities did you do? Half/Half

HopelessRealist:
Adding another semi-recent data dump here to pitch in again, then I will likely be silent for a while.  I am going to switch up my reporting methods a bit though, for a few reasons.  I believe more rate data and transparency can be helpful to this industry but am also trying to be mindful of various business realities and/or personalities that can come into the mix.  This gets emphasized a bit more when I’ve gotten myself into waters where more negotiating was required vs. just accepting/walking after a more standard starting offer.  Not everyone has the same priorities and particular ethical structures, and what is taken personally may vary, so I’m looking to minimize any annoyance while still sharing data.

As such I’ll format this post in the following manner:
- Still no names, and dates will remain vague beyond that the data is fairly recent
- Negotiation offers as long as actual/serious will be mixed in with actual party data.  If I accepted something it will be considered the same as if I think I reasonably could have.
- If I know it, I will note someone’s “standard” price and/or opening offer.  If there was a large discount offered down from that, I will NOT specify it exactly.  Instead I will mark a rate as being (significantly) flexible, somewhat flexible (minus roughly 10-25% range), or pretty firm (single digit % or immovable).  Nothing noted = unknown or uncontested for various reasons.
- Time spans are for party time only and do not include preliminary conversation or some degree of before/after care.  There are some minor variances between venue/ladies (e.g., rarely a shower counts against time), but in almost all cases - even in the higher average price houses - anyone I’ve chosen to deal with has been pretty good/generous with things in that regard (and in pricier circumstance at least to me they kind of need to be, otherwise the price tags are not worth it).

The usual disclaimers apply:
- YYMV – can’t guarantee that an offer was not tailored more to the time/day/mood or to me specifically, even if in a lot of cases it did not seem to be the case.
- Prices are for “vanilla” parties (straight lay/half-and-half), no particular fetishes, special requests, bells and whistles, etc. that would require facilities outside the lady’s normal room or prep time outside of the party (except for talking), and no specific GFE request unless it is always “built in” with that provider (ran into one or two like this), only whatever they are comfortable with within a “normal” party framework.

Divided by house, ordered by area, 1 line per person, no duplicates from previous post, non bothering with Mona's monger rate since it is set and also looks like very recently changed (don't know the new one yet).

NORTHEAST:
Bella’s:
-1K/hr, 800/45m
Desert Rose:
- 1k/hr, 700/hhr
- 1k/hr, 800/45m, 600/hhr
- 1.5k/hr ?1k?/hhr (forgot to write the half hour down later...)
Dovetail:
-2k/hr (flexible)

RENO/CARSON:
Mustang:
- 2k/hr (flexible)
Sagebrush:
- <1k/hr (flexible)
LRN:
- 3k/hr
- 1.5k/hr
- 1.5k/hr (somewhat flexible)
MBR:
- 3.75k/hr, 2k/40min
- 4k/hr, 2k/hhr

PAHRUMP:
Sheri’s:
- 3k/hr (flexible)
- 4k/hr (flexible)
Chicken Ranch:
- 1k/20min, 2.5/hr
- 5k/hr (flexible)

If curious about a specific, feel free to ask by DM.  Some details don’t fit here and some things I’ll admit that just don’t seem best here in public, though some other details/identities I may not reveal if I feel like it substantially “outs” somebody’s handling of me.

VegasPokerDude:
Wow, bit surprised at the MBR and Dovetail pricing! But I guess it is what it is with times changing with inflation and everything. I feel like Sheris and Chicken's rates havent increased at the same rates as the rest of the states prices have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version