Author Topic: LPIN 2022 Awards Nominees  (Read 1255 times)

Offline firefighter

• LPIN Awards Committee Member
  • Couch Lint
  • NRA Benefactor Member
LPIN 2022 Awards Nominees
« on: April 15, 2023, 12:07:03 AM »
+1
Nominees for 2022 Rural Brothel, Brothel & Courtesan of the Year + Hall of Fame

List of Registered Voters who participated in LPIN 2022 Awards

LPIN 2022 Awards Preliminary Round Announcement - Announcement will be posted 12:01 am April 16th
LPIN Awards Registered Voters may cast one valid Preliminary Voting Round ballot between April 16th and midnight April 30th PT.

LPIN 2022 Awards Final Voting Round runs May 2nd thru midnight May 16th PT.

Finalists & Winners will be recognized & honored, and certificates & awards will be presented at the
LPIN Awards Banquet Hosted by Cookie Monster from 2 pm to 5 pm Wednesday July 19th in Elko.

LPIN AWARDS BANQUET registration!

The 27th Annual LPIN Gathering runs Tuesday July 18th thru Sunday July 23rd 2023.

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Committee,
Armond, Chicago Bob, Firefighter, Joe Carbols, Lee & MrTShirt
Committee Advisor - Little Richard

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Re: LPIN 2022 Awards Nominees
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023, 06:39:10 AM »
+1
I got a dumb question probably since I don't really pay attention to this stuff anymore. 

I may or may not vote this year. Anyway my question.  The Hall of Fame category. What determines the lady's eligibility for the category?  I was under the impression they had to be either a past COY winner, or retired from the brothers to be nominated for the hall of fame category?  Does certain minimum number of years aka longevity also gain them eligibility in the Hall Category? I'm just asking because one young lady appears to be listed in both the Hall Category, and the currently active category.  True it could be two girls with the same name, but since the same brothel is listed I am thinking its the same girl.

Just to be clear I'm not saying its a mistake, or wrong.  I'm just trying to understand how the Hall of Fame eligibility requirements work.  I was under the impression they had to be a past Coy winner, which in my opinion only should basically clinch their entry, or retired from LPIN, and the brothels. 

Anyways just asking your contest you all can run it as you see fit. Carry on.🤘🏻

Edit there are at least 2 ladies listed for 22 COY and Hall of Fame.  Again not saying its wrong just looking for clarification.  My opinion though not that it matters. If A lady who has not won a COY award is listed in the 22 category and the Hall of Fame Category at the same time. Shouldn't they maybe be retired for say a year for argument sake before they can be considered for the Hall? Otherwise it kinda cheapens the Hall Category in my opinion. I know for a fact one of the ladies listed in both categories. Was active as of at least as recently as December of 22.  I briefly considered booking with her again for old time sake. Not saying they are not worthy. Just that there needs to be something that separates the two categories. Past COY winner, or retired. For the Hall otherwise it doesn't really stand out from the current year award. This is just my opinion though.

Offline firefighter

• Couch Lint
  • NRA Benefactor Member
Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 07:20:07 AM »
The awards committee considered clients' questions and suggestions before deciding on Hall of Fame qualification.  MLB eligibility requirements may be too complex, and the committee desired to make Hall of Fame candidate selection and verification research uncomplicated.  COY qualification is straightforward, so it was determined to keep Hall of Fame unambiguous too.  Therefore, a Hall of Fame nominee may be any LPIN Courtesan currently working or retired who worked at least one day during their career at a licensed LPIN brothel.

A COY Nominee must have worked at least one day during the contest year at a licensed
brothel as a LPIN Courtesan and must not be a Courtesan of the Year WINNER.

A Hall of Fame Inductee Nominee must have worked at least one day at a licensed
brothel as a LPIN Courtesan.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 08:20:25 AM »
The awards committee considered clients' questions and suggestions before deciding on Hall of Fame qualification.  MLB eligibility requirements may be too complex, and the committee desired to make Hall of Fame candidate selection and verification research uncomplicated.  COY qualification is straightforward, so it was determined to keep Hall of Fame unambiguous too.  Therefore, a Hall of Fame nominee may be any LPIN Courtesan currently working or retired who worked at least one day during their career at a licensed LPIN brothel.

A COY Nominee must have worked at least one day during the contest year at a licensed
brothel as a LPIN Courtesan and must not be a Courtesan of the Year WINNER.

A Hall of Fame Inductee Nominee must have worked at least one day at a licensed
brothel as a LPIN Courtesan.

OK But I still think you should have something that sets that category apart. Remember a year or so ago I asked what happens If a retired lady makes the hall, and suddenly returns? I think you were the one that responded that they would no longer be eligible for induction.

Obviously the powers that be of which you are one changed your minds.  That is fine.  However if you are going to open that category up to non Coy winners that are still active fine.  Something needs to set that category apart maybe more service time.  Certainly more then one day maybe say 2 or 3 years. Of touring in a legal brothel.

Right now the only difference between that category, and yearly COY.  Is its open to retiered ladies as well. That some of the voters that have been around less then 20 years. Won't even remember because it was before their time.

If you are going to open up the Hall category to all fine, but if you aren't going to at least up the service requirements to say at least 2 or 3 years to actually make that category stand out, then why not make like the US supreme court, and over turn the Anna rule too?  Let's see if a lady like Roxy or Rachel can go on a multi year run.  I'm sure at this point you can figure out some safegaurds to prevent voter fraud.😉

Since I'm already on a roll. I will make a serious suggestion to the powers that be. Saphire Rae - Mona's Ranch Did she not unfortunately pass away😥 Not to long ago.  Why don't you all in charge of the wing ding. Just induct her without having to have the rest of us vote her in?  I will use my one vote for her in that category, but others may not.

Offline firefighter

• Couch Lint
  • NRA Benefactor Member
Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2023, 05:09:34 PM »
A Courtesan may be both a Hall of Fame and COY nominee simultaneously provided they're not a previous COY Winner or Hall of Fame Inductee.

The Hall of Fame retired Courtesan proposal was considered but Courtesans sometimes return after a leave of absence.  The committee doesn't want to remove a Courtesan from the Hall of Fame once they're Inducted, so that proposal was rejected.

There is no other requirement or stipulation regarding Hall of Fame eligibility other than, "A Hall of Fame Inductee Nominee must have worked at least one day at a licensed brothel as a LPIN Courtesan."  Furthermore, the committee wanted Hall of Fame nominations to be easily understood and not become an eligibility research nightmare.  The Hall of Fame rule will be written in the future for Hall of Fame Inductees to be ineligible for nomination, but it wasn't an issue this first year.  Furthermore, Hall of Fame could be expanded in the future for Brothel Owners and Madams to be eligible for nomination.

The voters have the power to elect COY Winners and Hall of Fame Inductees, so it would seem unlikely a Courtesan would earn either in the first year; however, anything is possible.  The awards committee hopes that our voter registration verification has eliminated multiple registrations, and it doesn't appear that a certain forum troll is a registered voter anymore... hopefully!

Sadly, Saphire Rae lost her fight against breast cancer last year.  Hopefully, she will do very well in the Hall of Fame category voting to become one of the first Inductees.

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2023, 07:18:14 AM »
+1
In the spirit of Mr Ironman's "opinions that don't matter"... we have one too regarding the Hall of Fame candidates in future years ;D

1 - The list is super impressive.  There are a number of ladies on there who we personally have never been interested in party with, but think SHOULD be inducted in the Hall of Fame.  We vote first with our heart and the ladies we have (or have had) a connection with.  Others who we acknowledge should be in the Hall of Fame but we'd never pull the lever for these ladies as our ONE choice, so our question is:
"Should we be able to vote for more than 1 to enter the HOF?"

2 - We realize the award have always been a recognition of courtesan's.  Would the committee entertain the idea of making the "HALL OF FAME" more about the industry in general?  Should someone like Monica be entered into the HOF?  Maybe Luis?  How about HOF??? And someone like Sonja, who was likely an amazing courtesan, a fantastic "madam on the menu", and continued to be a advocate and supporter of LPIN seems super qualified for the HOF based on MORE than what she provided as a courtesan (not to discredit her contributions as a courtesan).  So our question:
"Should the Hall of Fame be about industry contribution, not just courtesans?"

We are thankful to the committee and no arguments on what the answer to our questions are - just wanted to contribute to the discussion and thank the committee for all their hard work! 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 07:28:35 AM by MidwestCouple »

Offline firefighter

• Couch Lint
  • NRA Benefactor Member
Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2023, 09:14:10 AM »
The Hall of Fame category was implemented this year, so the committee didn't want to make it extremely complicated.

The committee considered requiring a designated number of years Courtesan tenure, but it may be near impossible to administer in a limited amount of time.  Voters would need to research their Courtesan selection to confirm they had the required years' experience; thereafter, the committee would have to verify a Courtesan's time in LPIN for eligibility.  However, that information needs to be confirmed immediately, since the Nominating Round would be in progress.  Furthermore, it would have to be 100% accurate, since it must be equitable for all Hall of Fame Courtesan nominees.  If it wasn't applied uniformly throughout due to failure to obtain precise information, then it would be biased or discriminatory and therefore unfair.  Subsequently, it was deemed best to allow voters to nominate a LPIN Courtesan regardless of their length of time in LPIN, since registered voters have the ultimate responsibility and flexibility to elect the Hall of Fame candidates they feel are most deserving by virtue of their votes.

The committee had mentioned that the Hall of Fame could be expanded in future years to include Brothel Owners and Madams.  Yes, brothel owners Dennis Hof, Rick, Louis  & Marvin Gates, and Madams Anna, Jennifer, Mia, Monica, Sonja & Tara to mention a few would be obvious Hall of Fame Inductee choices due to their contributions to LPIN over the years.

Three of the Hall of Fame Finalists will be Inducted into the Hall of Fame this Year.  The Hall of Fame ballot could be expanded in future years to allow for three Hall of Fame selections per registered voter, but it would detail the ballot considerably and complicate vote counting; therefore, it would need to be tested before implementation to determine feasibility.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 05:33:50 AM by Q »

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2023, 11:23:54 AM »
+1
Ironman.

Believe that Chicago Bob answer tht  question back in DEC 2K22  from my 7questions  &
  his 1 answer reply  on the board.  Check the links  below
Jagged"s  Post -->  http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=38093.msg430223#msg430223
and
Chicago Bob"s Post -->  http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=38093.msg430239#msg430239

I got a dumb question probably since I don't really pay attention to this stuff anymore. 

I may or may not vote this year. Anyway my question.  The Hall of Fame category. What determines the lady's eligibility for the category?  I was under the impression they had to be either a past COY winner, or retired from the brothers to be nominated for the hall of fame category?  Does certain minimum number of years aka longevity also gain them eligibility in the Hall Category? I'm just asking because one young lady appears to be listed in both the Hall Category, and the currently active category.  True it could be two girls with the same name, but since the same brothel is listed I am thinking its the same girl.

Just to be clear I'm not saying its a mistake, or wrong.  I'm just trying to understand how the Hall of Fame eligibility requirements work.  I was under the impression they had to be a past Coy winner, which in my opinion only should basically clinch their entry, or retired from LPIN, and the brothels. 

Anyways just asking your contest you all can run it as you see fit. Carry on.🤘🏻

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2023, 11:53:07 AM »
+1
I'm kind of a traditionalist like Ironman, in that something needs to separate it. Like the music, NBA, NFL,, MLB,etc., there's a longevity component. 10 years or better should be the standard and I'll even add posthumous should be considered. Right off the bat I think I'd Julie and AFA as the two reigning for longevity. I've partied a few times with Julie, so I'd consider her for my vote.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2023, 08:10:48 PM »
   *Respectfully* please look up professional L.P.I.N. HOOKER IN THE DICTIONARY. ?
  ( you will see Julie's beautiful picture on that page )
       !   !   !   !   !    !   !   !   !   !   !   !   !   !   !   !   !   !   !    !

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2023, 10:15:08 PM »
I'm kind of a traditionalist like Ironman, in that something needs to separate it. Like the music, NBA, NFL,, MLB,etc., there's a longevity component. 10 years or better should be the standard and I'll even add posthumous should be considered. Right off the bat I think I'd Julie and AFA as the two reigning for longevity. I've partied a few times with Julie, so I'd consider her for my vote.

10  years  might be a little long.  One girl I booked with said 1 year in the brothels felt like 3. Lol  Be  that as it may I'm glad you agree with my main point.  Which is  something has to separate that category over  the other categories. Hopefully in future years that  Hall of Fame category will be modified in some way to make it stand out over the others.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
Re: Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2023, 04:12:03 PM »
+1

Since I'm already on a roll. I will make a serious suggestion to the powers that be. Saphire Rae - Mona's Ranch Did she not unfortunately pass away😥 Not to long ago.  Why don't you all in charge of the wing ding. Just induct her without having to have the rest of us vote her in?  I will use my one vote for her in that category, but others may not.

I don't disagree that our well-known and well-loved courtesans who have crossed over should have some sort of recognition.  Honorary induction would be a respectful way of preserving their memory. I have a bit of a clue about how much work goes into organizing all of this by generous volunteers so this might be a late breaking idea that can be implemented in the future.  In THAT case I would also suggest Charlie from the former Dovetail that Monica ran would also be included with Saphire Rae. Those two women made this earth a better place just by being her.

I also agree about Monica.  She was my mentor and a standout in the Brothel world. Always a class act.  Always a decent human being.

I imagine this category will become more specific and refined with time.  Maybe even include a HOF category for Mongers. (sorry every time I use the acronym for Hall of Fame I imagine Dennis laughing from his grave) For now, I'm just very happy the category has been introduced and grateful to be nominated. You all rock.

Offline RachelVarga

• Regular
    • Rachel's Site
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2023, 05:05:34 PM »
+6
Well guys and gals I will just say this. Thank you for nominating me. It is an honor to be thought of and given so much love over the years!

Offline Michael

• Premier-Luxury-Choice Outlaw Client
  • Hoser Family Member
  • LPIN Party Icon and Outlaw exclusive to himself
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2023, 08:05:43 PM »
As far as the LPIN Hall of Fame is concerned, there are a few issues.  Do you want it ti be like  the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame (Tough getting in but fair) the WWE Hall of Fame(A participatiion trophy, everybody gets in) or a safer approaclh, sonewhere in between.   Hopefully, there's no lobbying going on behind the scenes so the Hall off Fame commitee can be free of the pressure of selection of who rightfully belongs in this 1st class.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2023, 02:07:55 AM »
The rules for the Hall of Fame are pretty simple, the girls needed to work in one of the house for at least one day.

If it should be more complicated than that, some guy is going to have to keep track of every girl, when they come and when they go.
(If any guy spies on the girls that closely, he will look like a pervert.)

Now if the contest is opened up to men, well, the 26 incher will win hands down.   :)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837