Author Topic: LPIN 2022 Awards Nominees  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
Re: LPIN 2022 Awards Nominees
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2023, 03:55:56 AM »
+1
The first time a category is introduced is naturally the most basic.  It will evolve with time, experience, and input from those who are participating and supporting the annual event.

Possibility for the future...a physical location for the Hall of Fame. It would make sense for a brothel owner to be the patron of that since it can be the same as "Brothel Museum"... something you CAN openly and aggressively advertise even if it's right next door to your brothel. When I go to visit the houses again it will be as a client/tourist and that would be a draw. I know I'm not the only one interested in history here.

Offline Madame Mama Mia

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Elite Courtesan
    • https://www.nvdesertgirls.com/ladies
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2023, 12:23:21 PM »
The rules for the Hall of Fame are pretty simple, the girls needed to work in one of the house for at least one day.

If it should be more complicated than that, some guy is going to have to keep track of every girl, when they come and when they go.
(If any guy spies on the girls that closely, he will look like a pervert.)

Now if the contest is opened up to men, well, the 26 incher will win hands down.   :)

Lol :) 26 incher will win hands down I'm certain :) Hope all is well Mr T Shirt :)
Muaaahhhhhh,
Madame Mama Mia

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2023, 01:45:02 PM »
The first time a category is introduced is naturally the most basic.  It will evolve with time, experience, and input from those who are participating and supporting the annual event.

Possibility for the future...a physical location for the Hall of Fame. It would make sense for a brothel owner to be the patron of that since it can be the same as "Brothel Museum"... something you CAN openly and aggressively advertise even if it's right next door to your brothel. When I go to visit the houses again it will be as a client/tourist and that would be a draw. I know I'm not the only one interested in history here.

The Brothel museum in Crystal would have been perfect for that.

PJs in Elko might be a possibility, currently unused, owned by a brothel owner, and it’s on everyone’s favorite corner.

Offline RachelVarga

• Regular
    • Rachel's Site
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2023, 06:52:54 PM »
+3

I wouldn’t want any brothel owner to be in charge of a hall of fame. It would be a conflict of interest because they would gain financial advantage from it. It wouldn’t happen anyways with the trophies at least because mine are going with me when I leave the business.