Author Topic: Sorry for the inconvenience! - UPDATED!  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
Sorry for the inconvenience! - UPDATED!
« on: May 11, 2023, 07:25:23 AM »
+5
Please ignore the "Deprecated" messages that appear at the top of the forum/board pages! I'm working on some updates and there are some ugly bugs to squash!  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Best,
Q
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 10:51:09 PM by Q »

Offline Gus

• Regular
Re: Sorry for the incovenience!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 11:41:40 AM »
Q: Thank you for all you do. This web site is a really good thing.
The three most important words in life are Yes! Thank you! and Wow!

Offline RachelVarga

• Regular
    • Rachel's Site
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 12:17:24 PM »
+2
I feel for you. No fun.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2023, 01:32:17 PM »
Ah ha!  I'm just relieved it's not me.  Not feeling the least bit inconvenienced. You do an amazing job.

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2023, 03:50:53 PM »
No hay problema. Thanks for all of your hard work, time and dedication!

Offline mrtongue

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2023, 04:48:30 PM »
A few minor inconveniences are nothing compared to the forum that you have provided for all of us. Thank you!

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 06:14:06 PM »
Rachel sent me a PM... she is correct. The issue is with the tapatalk plugin. That plugin sucks and spams users too. I had attempted to remove it like 3 years ago, but it would not comply. I have to figure out how to do it manually.  The good news is that I was able to update our php supported version so my hosting provider won't shut down the site on May 28th! Whew! The forum software is picky with what php version it uses, so the tapatalk used a function that was deprecated in the updated php. So that's how it reared it's ugly head. Well, enuf nerd talk. I gotta figure out this manual removal!
Thanks for the kind words and your patience. I don't wanna break nothing while I'm fixing something  so I gotta be extra careful with whatever changes I try. There's no sandbox to try changes first. It's like try something and see if you broke some shit.  :D
Best,
Q

Offline RachelVarga

• Regular
    • Rachel's Site
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2023, 07:33:38 PM »
+2
I tried removing it and it just shit all over everything like an exploding toilet. Exact same thing.

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2023, 08:41:37 AM »
I tried removing it and it just shit all over everything like an exploding toilet. Exact same thing.
Yeah... I don't even have the option to remove now. Only delete package... so now, I am going to try to reinstall it, then remove it.  Or, just start modifying the php code or... get the original php code modules it modified and replace those. What a pain in the ass!

Offline Jamie_Jupiter

• Couch Lint
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2023, 12:25:31 AM »
+1
Rachel sent me a PM... she is correct. The issue is with the tapatalk plugin. That plugin sucks and spams users too. I had attempted to remove it like 3 years ago, but it would not comply. I have to figure out how to do it manually.  The good news is that I was able to update our php supported version so my hosting provider won't shut down the site on May 28th! Whew! The forum software is picky with what php version it uses, so the tapatalk used a function that was deprecated in the updated php. So that's how it reared it's ugly head. Well, enuf nerd talk. I gotta figure out this manual removal!
Thanks for the kind words and your patience. I don't wanna break nothing while I'm fixing something  so I gotta be extra careful with whatever changes I try. There's no sandbox to try changes first. It's like try something and see if you broke some shit.  :D
Best,
Q

Q, please do continue with the nerd talk. Purrrrr
XOXO, Jamie
Jamiejupiter@loveranch.net

Offline Fairytale

• Couch Lint
Re: Sorry for the inconvenience!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2023, 08:42:30 PM »
Thank you for doing what you do to keep this forum running for us, Q!

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2023, 08:11:08 AM »
Not sure if it's just me but I can't see the forums that used to be at the bottom of the page, line ups etc, did they get moved or is it because I'm computer illiterate and just can't see them?

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2023, 09:00:37 AM »
Thank you for doing what you do to keep this forum running for us, Q!

Are you logged in? You have to be logged in to see the stuff at the bottom of the page.

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2023, 09:51:21 AM »
Yeah, I should be.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2023, 09:26:07 AM »
I’m up here all the time. It keeps me in tune to what’s going on all the time. It’s like a learning board about the sex life . I’ve met a lot of wonderful people up here. Thanks Q.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.