Author Topic: Who's working at elys STARDUST. ?  (Read 793 times)

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
Who's working at elys STARDUST. ?
« on: June 07, 2023, 10:02:51 AM »
  I am genuinely curious about the stardust brothel and will be driving from Las Vegas north bound 🤔
 Big 4 in Ely  has no lady's that interest me as they only   
feature  one at a time on Tour   ?
    but it's possible that the stardust may have three or four *flavors * to select from  based on past posts  ?
 Has anyone  stoped  into the stardust brothel in Ely nevada  recently 🤔
  I  would genuinely appreciate  any new information  on this brothel  ( stardust 🌟  ) so I can know to keep driving past or stop on my way to elko 🤤 🤤 🤤 
  Please get there phone  number  information  also so we call call them also 🤔 
Respectfully
Mrjewels  👓

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Who's working at elys STARDUST. ?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 06:43:10 AM »
Looking for a reliable scout 👀 to help me navigate the  possibilitys  of a great party at the stardust  🥳 in Ely?

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 09:39:03 AM »
Hello! Is anyone home at the Stardust? Looks like you might have to be the scout Mr jewels.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 10:17:03 AM »
Interesting that there’s no phone number on the website. You could try emailing nvdesertgirls@gmail.com, I found that address on the FAQ page of their site.

Wonder where Mia is? Haven’t seen her on here in awhile, she could probably give you an answer. It looks like she’s active on Stardust’s forum.

Offline Gus

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2023, 01:24:32 PM »
I was in Ely on 22 May, and checked out the Stardust. There were two ladies and a friendly barkeeper named Casey (I may mis-remember his name. Sorry). Madame Mia was not there. Somebody said she was in California. Neither of the two interested me in the least. For some reason, I did not cross the street to Big Five.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 01:26:28 PM by Gus »
The three most important words in life are Yes! Thank you! and Wow!

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2023, 11:25:48 AM »
   Thank you for your report  my monger brother .....
      I do know all the lady's  that mia  promised to be touring and  one of them is actually very skilled   
       * Y.M.M.V.*
 MY TRIP HAD TO BE RE-ROUITED THREW  SOUTHERN  UTAH so I missed  seeing the  🥳  partys  observation  at the  stardust brothel  and BIG 4 BROTHEL this time ?
 Respectfully please  up date us on  the current  courtasans names   if anyone gets to Ely  BEFORE the banquet awards CEREMONYS
Respectfully
Mrjewels 😎

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2023, 12:33:59 PM »
Thanks Gus for the report. Hopefully we will hear from the new Stardust crew before then. But if not, I can route my return from Elko through Ely late August, for my turn to knock on Stardust's door.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2023, 07:21:52 AM »
Routing your trip through southern Utah Mr. Jewels its still possible to make a slight swing taking a small not often mentioned route will get you to Ely. Just need to use some lesser traveled 2 lane secondary roads through a few small towns but gets you to there. For me Ely is like 200 miles on these kind of roads and can see some various kinds of wildlife depending on time of year. Enjoy the slower paced trip and scenery when I've gone to Ely in the past.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2023, 01:01:52 PM »
Thank you brother  *bones*  ...sadly I must dead head it to... salt lake city after my bissness practices are  finished this trip  😢