Author Topic: Suggestions for provider  (Read 1345 times)

Offline dustin

• Regular
Re: Suggestions for provider
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2023, 10:02:02 PM »
just be straight forward with the ladies, while I am sure they will accommodate you, if not they will help you find someone who can. and if you go to Inez/Monas you can talk with Louis/Peter/Anna and I am sure they will get you a head start with that too.

as for a suggestion I would have to day Jessy off the top of my head (one of my favs). she has plenty of reviews, and I seem to remember seeing a couple from some of the disabled guys. but have also seen it first hand with a guy at the bar waiting for her, seemed like a regular, and she was right out there to help him with a smile as always.

I'll just drink, cuddle, and play with their boobs. 
Mila or Jessy might be your girl (and both together should cure any ED). honestly, wouldn't be a bad party even if that was the whole review.

Offline FunViolet

• Best BBW Provider in LPIN
  • Regular
  • Best BBW Provider in Nevada
    • Links
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2023, 02:10:38 PM »
I think most ladies in the LPIN have experience with this. My advice would be to find whoever you fancy and message them. Providers are used to the tricky topics and would be able to either offer their assistance or let you know who they think is best within their house.

Hope that helps!
Twitter @FunViolet13
IG @FunViolet13

Offline Scoobydrew4

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2023, 09:38:53 PM »
Mila and Bella Bella at Inez and monas are top notch!
So easy to talk to and laid back. Very fun time. I won't go into detail but my parties with both were unconventional and they were just fantastic.

Online RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2023, 07:25:30 AM »
Yes, Mila is the crown jewel in Elko, the 2021 COY, and her doggie Vladimir, aww...  :)
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline FAWFTC

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2023, 09:00:01 PM »
Granted I haven't participated in the brothel scene in a while, and never actually went to Sue's ever, but I would say a much nicer experience would be had right next door and/or across the street. Just go to Monas or Inez. Give Louis a call or message him and they will take excellent care of you. They have something for everyone.
Sorry no immediate plans to visit in the immediate future, but that's where I would go.