Author Topic: Layla, got me on me knees  (Read 713 times)

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Layla, got me on me knees
« on: December 13, 2023, 04:41:28 PM »
+4
Finally I’m getting around to this.

The 2nd of my 3rd parties was with Layla at Monas. I believe She’s one of the taller girls I’ve seen. I managed to interrupt her dinner, McDonalds. I told her we could wait 15 minutes but she was adamant we could start. As a result this had to be one of the best smelling parties I’ve ever had, McDonalds fries beats perfume any day. Not sure how often she eats McDonalds, but man she looks good and fit. I eat a small fry and gain 10 pounds.

She had such a beautiful smile, and as mentioned above a great body. She seemed very interested in delivering a great party and had some interesting suggestions for a repeat party that I won’t get into here.

Also, unbeknownst to me at the beginning of the party (I learned this maybe about 15 minutes in) she has a dog that she kept covered up in a crate underneath a table in her room (I heard something moving under there so I asked about it), so I guess we had a bit of an audience haha. I have gone on the record for saying I like animals, so I asked to meet the dog at the end of the party. Don’t remember the breed, but it was similar in size to Milas dog (who Peter was watching while Mila was on vacation), it seemed friendly enough, not as salty as Vladimir, kind of felt the dog should have been allowed to roam the house like Vladimir does, it seemed to have a pretty laid back personality. Didn’t scare me anywhere near as much as Vladimir the first time I saw him.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Layla, got me on me knees
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 10:43:59 AM »
Thanks for the information SMRKIA. I'll be heading up that way in February.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 10:50:07 AM »
One of the things I really like about Mona's and Inez is because of the reasonable prices you can party with your favorite ladies and have money left over to make a new friend.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 12:38:39 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your time with Layla!

Offline Bikeman

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 11:29:27 AM »
Thanks for the review.  Layla sounds wonderful.  I appreciate the info on her height, there is something very intriguing about a tall lady.

I’m also a big dog lover myself.  I’m glad to see these women work in a place that lets them have their dogs with them.  People who love dogs tend to be people with big hearts.

Also, nice classic rock reference.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 11:58:57 AM by Bikeman »