Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

One week from my Elko Trip! Managing expectations.

(1/3) > >>

Bikeman:
I’m one week out from trip to Elko and my level of excitement and anticipation is through the roof.  I may be guilty of going through the last 5 years of posts doing my research.  It’s too bad the forum isn’t more active, but I expect that’s more a case of Internet forum popularity decline in general than anything to do with LPIN or this Forum in particular.

I wanted to make a post to encourage discussion, I appreciate the comradery of like minded people.

I’m a nervous person and I tend to overthink things.  I ask, is Mona’s and Inez’s really as great as I’ve read?  The ladies look beautiful and are they really personable and want to give respectful gentleman a good time?  And is the monger rate that straight forward and simple?

I haven’t been to a brothel since my first experience with a lady period at the Kit Kat 20 years ago.  The experience wasn’t bad but it was not great. Afterwords I certainly felt hustled.   Nerves and inexperience may have been at fault.

If I follow the guidelines, be a personable/greatful/respectful gentleman are these ladies there likely to give me that human touch and naughty connection I’m craving?  Is the long trip out my way a smart move?

Also, who are your favorite ladies and must not miss gals at Mona’s and Inez’s?  Feel free to PM me any info.

I will certainly report back on my trip with a follow-up on my experience.

Thanks

SMRKIA:
Everything about Inez’s/Monas is true. Just some casual advice, if you plan to see girls at both, I feel Inez’s is better for a nervous first timer (or in your case, someone who hasn’t done this in 20 years.) Inez’s doesn’t have as much customer traffic, and has its own parking area with a discreet back entrance.

2 of my all time favorites are at those houses, Mila at Monas and Ariana at Inez’s, though Ariana seems to be on a Hiatus. A certain user here booked an estimated 25 hours with Ariana on a trip last year.

As far as making a trip out of your way, I’ll put it to you like this, I was in Vegas recently and did not go to one of the area houses. Instead opting for an Elko trip at a later date. Elko is just for Inez’s/Monas, though I may visit other places while there.

tygryffon:
It's true, all of it.

See Mila, she'll make you feel comfortable (and show you what a great time is). The only problem with seeing Mila first is that she might set such a high bar that it's hard for others to catch up... but you also won't regret it!

Jessy would be a great choice as well to make you feel comfortable if she's there.

Based on my multiple experiences there with several of the ladies, a respectful gentleman will have absolutely no problems. The ladies (and staff tbh) know you may be a little nervous, they'll take care of you.

The monger rate makes it so painless. Have you talked to Louis yet? Look, I hate talking on the phone. I was nervous as hell texting and then calling this random guy to talk about going to Nevada to pay for sex... i get it: but it's worth it. Louis is a cool dude who will help take some anxiety off and make the trip even more painless. You'll walk in after talking to him, the bartender (and the lady of your choice) will be waiting for you, and it will go smoothly. That's been my experience anyhow!

Enjoy your trip!

BryGuy:
      I cant recommend Mona's/Inezs enough,  and yes it is definitely a low stress easy process. I'm headed there in late June early July and definitely am looking forward to it just like you.

I'm hoping Ariana is there, she's my all time fav for sure, did roughly 25hrs last year and if shes there this year it'll be 34, along with a few hours with Reign and Rose, if they're all there that is.

But yeah.....you literally cant go wrong with Monas or Inezs. I'll echo what was previously mentioned and that Inez's is just a bit more laid back, not that Mona's isnt, Inez's is just smaller and a different atmosphere

sk:

--- Quote from: tygryffon on February 22, 2024, 12:40:17 PM ---See Mila, she'll make you feel comfortable (and show you what a great time is). The only problem with seeing Mila first is that she might set such a high bar that it's hard for others to catch up... but you also won't regret it!

--- End quote ---

This should hang above the bar at Mona's (CREDIT: DALL·E 3 from OpenAI):

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version