Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

Wells

(1/4) > >>

randomutahdude:
I'm new to the board and love having this as a resource, thank you all for keeping this board alive.  I was thinking of planning a trip in the next couple of weeks to Northern NV and was wondering why I'm not finding much information on this board regarding the offerings in Wells?  Should I avoid and just party in Elko, or are they worth a stop at as well?

Claymore:
I partied at Bella's in Wells several times last year and also at Donna's.

Both houses are "negotiation houses"...Sue's in Elko is fixed rate and of course Mona's and Inez's offer the monger rate...Most the rural houses Wells, Ely, BM in line for similar prices...as Elko..

Bella's usually has a good selection at line-up..Donna's one or two ladies..

DM if you have a particular question..

SMRKIA:
This is also something that baffles me. When I first joined the boards that was the very first thing I posted. There are not very many places that have multiple houses under different ownership so close to each other, so you’d think a lot of people would be talking about it, as for the other places like that:
Elko-everyone talks about, no question there
Ely-kind of out of the way/isolated
Pahrump-expensive southern houses
So what’s up with Wells?

I think being so close to Elko might be an issue, Elko is just the best, both inside and outside of the houses, lots to do right there, so if you are coming from Utah I think everyone just assumes invest the extra 45 minutes to get to Elko. And I’ve heard that the houses in Wells aren’t necessarily the best, but that might be just in comparison to Elko. My first trip I planned to go to West Wendover and make the drive to Wells 1 or 2 days, but after seeing the feedback of others, I chose to book a flight to Elko and just visit there.

randomutahdude:

--- Quote from: Claymore on February 28, 2024, 11:51:09 AM ---I partied at Bella's in Wells several times last year and also at Donna's.

Both houses are "negotiation houses"...Sue's in Elko is fixed rate and of course Mona's and Inez's offer the monger rate...Most the rural houses Wells, Ely, BM in line for similar prices...as Elko..

Bella's usually has a good selection at line-up..Donna's one or two ladies..

DM if you have a particular question..

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your input.  I guess since I'd have to drive through Wells anyways, I may as well stop in and see what it's like.  I was just getting worried when there wasn't much information here. 

dustin:
you can search the forum a bit, about a year ago there was a post and year before that I think I started a post too. like SMRKIA said houses are not as nice, others said management/employees are ehh. prices are little higher. but others said they visited with no issue. so stop by, let us know!

Claymore will help you out with questions just DM him. think someone else chimed in that has been to houses several times also, just dont remember the name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version