Author Topic: Darya at Sheri's Ranch: A First Timer's Review  (Read 379 times)

Offline AbbyNormal

• Lookie-Loo
Darya at Sheri's Ranch: A First Timer's Review
« on: March 01, 2024, 11:02:37 AM »
+1
Greetings! I wanted to share my first ever brothel experience, which happened to be at Sheri's Ranch this past month. I know everyone recommends going up north to Elko or out west to Reno, and that is definitely on the to-do list, but circumstances made it easier to go to Las Vegas this time around.

The drive from Las Vegas to Pahrump is both an easy drive and also the longest, lonliest drive ever. Especially late at night, with only a few other cars on the road, I half expected to round a curve to see a UFO landing, or a Native American skinwalker running alongside the road in the desert. Or at least a coyote.

I arrived at the house admittedly pretty late, around 10pm, but it being a Saturday, I still expected it to be more busy, similar to a bar or night club. There were only a few vehicles in the parking lot. I was greeted at the door by the house mom (don't know the proper term for her, so apologies if that's not correct terminology) and given a brief rundown of the rules, then shown to the bar. It was pretty empty at this time of night, save for one couple drinking together at the bar, and several beautiful ladies seated around the bar area and at the booths.

I took a seat at the bar and ordered a beer. Within seconds, a lovely lady by the name of Keylani was at my side, chatting me up. She was incredibly charming and I have no doubt she would be an amazing companion, but she was not exactly what I was looking for this night, so I politely declined her offer of a tour. After she left me, it felt a little like I had entered a speed dating event, three other women appeared in sequence, had a brief but pleasant conversation with me, and then went on their way after my polite "no thank you."

A side note - I've read several posts about a "timer" at Sheri's. I never experienced this, at least, not an actual timer. Are you all referring on an actual timer, like with a buzzer? Or were the women on an unspoken timer, quickly conversing and then offering a tour? Either way, I never really felt rushed. Perhaps it was the time that I was there and the relative slow business night, but I felt like I could have continued the conversations for however long I wanted. Or maybe that's just me being naive. Probably the latter. Anyways, moving on...

After awhile, I caught sight of a beautiful blonde seated in one of the booths at the far side of the room. Around that same time, the house mom walked by and asked how I was doing, so I asked her this lovely lady's name. It was Darya, and the mom offered to send her over to me. I believe the words I used were, "Yes please, ma'am."

Darya sauntered over in an tight black evening gown that looked like she had been poured into it and forgot to say when. Gorgeous is an understatement. Long golden hair, beautiful eyes, and a tall, statuesque figure - this woman was built like a goddess. She sat down and we talked for a bit, then she took me on a tour of the ranch. I was visibly nervous at this point, as not only was it my first time at a brothel, it was my first time being in such close company with such an attractive women. Darya obviously sensed this and was very sweet, which helped put me at ease. After the tour, we retired to her room to discuss pricing.

Another note here - Many have expressed negative feelings about the pricing at the southern houses. I think it's jus a matter of expectation. I went in knowing that the price would be on the higher side compared to some of the other pricing discussed on this site. I was okay with this, knowing that this is a luxury service and is a special occasion kind of thing. The price I was quoted was a little outside of my price range (but honestly not far off than what I had prepared for), so I was polite and respectful and explained my budget. We made some concessions and were eventually able to agree on an hour for a number that I will not disclose here out of respect for all the courtesans at that house.

After a price was settled upon and money exchanged hands,Darya offered to let me take a quick shower while she took my payment to the cashier and prepared the room. I obliged and took perhaps the fastest shower I've ever taken. When I emerged, I took a seat on the bed and waited on Darya to return, which she promptly did.

The party was, in a word, amazing. Darya was so giving and gentle, while at the same time taking control and guiding me through the experience. I'll save the ellicit details, but let's just say it's a memory that I'll never forget.

After the "main event" was complete, Darya and I had a chance to chat for a bit longer before I left. She told me that this was actually her last tour for awhile, as she was going on hiatus for the remainder of the year to focus on her other career. I expressed my desire to potentially see her again after the hiatus, and she recommended I follow her on social media to keep a look out for her next tour dates. I wished her the best of luck on the other career and we shared a final kiss goodnight before I wandered back out into the Nevada desert to hunt for UFOs and coyotes in the moonlight along empty highway.

Overall Thoughts: 10/10 experience, worth every penny, would recommend, provided you are honest with yourself and your chosen courtesan about your budget and expectations. I'll definitely return to this house, if only because, as I said at the onset of my post, its easier for me to get to the Las Vegas area with the excuse of other business. Plausible deniability, if you will.

I do, however, look forward to experiencing the other houses in the state in the future. If anyone has any tips or advice for the other houses, please feel free to share with me, as I'm new to all this. Likewise, I'd be happy to answer any questions about my trip if anyone wants to discuss further.

Thanks for reading!

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Darya at Sheri's Ranch: A First Timer's Review
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 11:42:01 AM »
In regards to the timer, there is no physical timer (that I am aware of), like you said it’s an unspoken timer. Whatever it is (10 minutes?) the girl will wind down the conversation and excuse herself around that marker.

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
Re: Darya at Sheri's Ranch: A First Timer's Review
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 04:01:02 AM »
The time quota when approached by a lady..is her opportunity to hustle the prospective customer....if it isn't going to lead to negotiations and possible party she has to move on as that allows the next lady her opportunity to hustle the customer..5-10 minutes depending on the vibe..

Nice review of Darya..I haven't partied with her (not my type but gorgeous and striking body)..but have bought her a drink a couple times..always interesting conversation..slow times at Shari's ladies will stretch the approach time...I always indicate if I am or am not going to party to be fair to the ladies....no obligation so they can and should approach anyone through the door with party intentions..

The review also shows there is much more to a party then just getting laid....The anticipation in the drive out of the "unknown" as what to expect.

The lounge scene where beautiful women dressed to the max in gowns, lingerie and sometimes not much at all...approach you as a customer to offer their specialties..Other than the Mustang only Shari's offer this atmosphere....so much more rewarding than choosing a lady off a monitor or the line-up..although line ups are exciting...

Sounds like Abby had a great party...which will develop into an interest of visiting other houses for the unique experience only LPIN offers..

I was over to Shari's the other night met some of the new faces..bought a couple drinks..in one case calmed the nerves of a new lady who had worked another house but was new to the floor scene of hustling customers..I didn't party that night but enjoyed the atmosphere...much more to the experience than just getting laid..

A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...